Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:50 pm
*The witch sneers again, but doesn't reply. She sits at the table in front of the book and begins flipping pages and Brat sits down in the other chair, observing. After a few minutes, the woman finds the spell and looks up. With that same hint of evil glint in her eye, she finally speaks.* So what disaster happened, Brat.

Nothing serious, it just wasn't quite what I expected. *Brat opts to leave out details, beginning to suspect the woman probably already has some idea how things turned out and had planned that outcome. After so many years, Brat has finally realized the old hag is not as inept as she pretends to be. A tickle in the back of her head tells her she has known this all along, but has let her anger obscure her vision.*

Not what you expected? *The glint again.* Do tell, Brat.

Not much to tell. I just wanted to check the spell, to see what it is expected to do. To make sure nothing was twisted up.

I did not twist any spell. If you can't remember a simple spell, how is it my fault if it doesn't turn out? *The old hag smiles.*

Well lets just see what it says there, shall we?
*At Brat's query, the hag pushes the book over and Brat looks at the spell, concentrating on each piece. She knows she'd repeated the words correctly. She squints at the page. A word wavers softly, only for a second before being still again.She glances sideways at the witch a split second. Sees the concentration on her face. She shakes her head, then looks directly at the witch. Sees her face relax.* Interesting. The result here is not quite what I got. Strange, I followed this exactly. I wonder what happened.

*The woman looks at Brat, searching.*
I couldn't say. You'll have to give me more details of what's happening if you want me to help you.

*Brat shakes her head. It's all a game for the old hag and she feels tired. Turning the tables, she replies.* Nothing, Fairy Godmother. I merely wanted to review the spell. *The woman's eyes narrow to slits.*

I told you never to call me that. *Brat notices her reaching in her pocket as she yells, and quickly jumps from her seat. As the woman pulls the leather pouch from her pocket, scooping out a handful of powder, Brat grabs the book, using it as a shield as the woman throws a fistful of powder at her, dusting the book and the fingertips of her gloves as she ducks through shadows.* The book is mine. Call it my inheritance, Fairy Godmother. *The old hag screams, the words to a rather long curse spewing from her tongue.She finally finishes, panting.* Too late, demon. twisted Unless. Gloves. Book. burning_eyes

*Knowing the witch will never answer her questions about her parentage, Brat has finally had enough with the games. She moves quickly, appearing in the rafters of the tavern again. Using a blank page from the book, she quickly draws an image on the paper, then lets it flutter down from the rafters. As it nears the floor, she creates a small ball of blue flame in her fingers, sending it after the paper. The flame reaches the page just as it touches the floor. The paper burns quickly, leaving a scorched imprint of the design in the wood.The room fills with outraged hollers from the villagers as they watch the flame come down, burn the page and leave a mark. She slips away as the faces look up to see who is there. Her voice calls softly through the shadows:*

Your blind eyes now shall twitch,
To gaze upon an evil witch,
Whose image cast upon this floor,
Shall remind you evermore,
She brought Evil to your midst,
Harbored spawn of Devil's tryst,.
Cast her spells of magic, black,
On your souls, this Devil's hack.

*The villagers look to the image on the floor, a caricature of the old medicine woman. Outraged, they begin to plot amongst themselves, but Brat does not stay to witness the scene.*  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:18 pm
*Moving quickly through the shadows, Brat leaves the village behind. She reaches the meadow as the day begins to break. Not wanting to stay in one place, she follows the edge of the tree line around the clearing, quickening her pace. It is late afternoon, by the time she makes it to the other side and she feels her energy dropping. Reaching in to her boot, she grabs her flask, drains it. She slips it back in her waistband and continues. As night falls, she finds herself on the far side of the lake at Kathy's. Knowing the witch doesn't know how to find her without the book, she begins to trudge the path around the lake. As she nears the Hot Springs, she sends a thought message out.*

((Cont'd at Chatty Kathy's))  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:30 pm
dame's Text to Flame
Hey baby, hadn't heard from you in a couple of days and was just making sure you are okay. ^_^ Hope the hunts are going well! I miss you lots...it's weird...being out of town makes me miss you more. sad I hope to see you soon, Flame. xoxo, heart dame

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:37 pm
dame's Text to Karrie
Hey Karrie, sorry I haven't checked up in awhile. Don't have much service out here. sad How's your fam doing, hon?

dame's Text to Kat
Hey girl, missing the MW bar like crazy! Hope to be back soon. How are you?

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:42 pm
{{Suuuure. Don't bother texting me, Ryzan, and Draa rolleyes .... not like we have cell phones anyway.... nor that you'd have our numbers if we did.... but that's not the point!}}  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:49 pm
(( neutral ))  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:21 pm
*pulling up to the office, she notices how dark it is, yet his bike was parked on the side. Turning the car off, she she takes the keys, gets out and walks up the steps, pushing on the double glass doors. Locked, she lifts her keys up and searches for the one to the doors. Finding it, she unlocks it and walks in*

Flame? Anyone? Hello?

*hearing nothing but the sounds of her own voice, she walks throughout the office, seeing paperwork all over the desks. Sighing, she shakes her head and walks to Flames office/room. Heading for his desk, she sees documents pertaining to contracts recently acquired. Not one to leave something as devastating and important as that in a note, she decides to wait around for a while to see if the boys come in early.

Walking out the office, she lets Lo out, grabbing the things she brought from her place and goes back into the office, pressing a button to let her top up and lock the doors. Inside, she starts to straighten up the desks while Lo went in every room searching Flame out since his scent was everywhere*  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:28 pm
((Kinda like how its all over dame. xd ...Sorry! rofl I couldn't help myself! rofl ))  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:13 am
*awakened by Lo licking her hand, she sits up on the leather sofa in Flames office/room, stretching and yawning loudly. Checking the time, she gets up and walks to his desk, grabbing a pen and notepad, writing a quick note.

Hey,

I need to talk to you and the boys asap. Not over the phone, not through text or stickies, face to face. When you all make it back from hunting, call me. Here's my number, -insert number here-

Placing the note on top of the contract stack, she gathers up the the few things she'd brought for Lo to play with and eat, leaving out the office and locking up behind them. Inside her car, they back out of the parking lot and head for MW*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:53 pm
-after rounding up the individual contracts, the boys meet up for the last one. This one would require much time and careful planning since they were to take down someone on the international level. A cousin of a known murderer who keeps getting off on technicalities, then turning around and suing the city for wrongful arrests, winning each time.

As the men sit in a local restaurant in a back corner, they talk out the plans in low voices, fluidly changing the subject whenever their waitress would come by with refills or their orders. Taking a break to eat, he pulls out his cell and turns it on, rereading the messages from dame. Hoping her vacation was going well, he decides to send her a quick text:

Msg to dame
Hey beautiful,

Things are going alright so far, on the last leg of this thing as we speak. This one though is going to take some time so it's going to be a while still before I'm back. Hope your trip is going well and I can't wait to see you when I get in. Oh, and I got something for you. Miss you.

Setting his phone on the table, he begins to eat, flipping and cursing the guys out for giving him flack about "checking in"-  

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:01 pm
dame's response to Flame
Oh...okay. : ) Be safe. I'm back now. : ) Got you a few things too. I miss you too...a lot.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:11 pm
-picks up his phone when it buzzes and reads the text, tapping one out and shutting it off, placing it back into his pocket-

Msg to dame
I promise to be back as soon as I possibly can. Unless those few things are items that either you'll be modeling or edibles that can be eaten.... twisted You back is my gift. Haven't charged phone so battery going and I'm turning it back off. Talk to you later and see you soon.

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:15 pm
dame's Text Back to Flame
Okay. See you later. You just be safe and do your job. : ) heart dame

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:01 pm
{{Will be back later tonight.}}

Amy straightened back up and looked around the living room with a smile on her face. She had spent all day cleaning Karrie's house. He had been so sweet in letting her stay with him for so long, and she also wanted to help him out and give him a little boost during his family situation. So, she cleaned his house. It wasn't as big of a job as it would have been weeks ago when she had first come to his house, but she had worked at getting every little nook and cranny that she could find in the house. And yes, she had used some of her powers over the wind to help, too. The place was practically shining now.

She heaved a sigh of relief and threw herself down on the couch in the living room. The house smelled like cinnamon, apple and basil with just a hint of citrus. The citrus was due to the furniture polish she had used, and she had cooked spaghetti with her homemade tomato sauce and some cheesy bread to go with it. Then, for desert, she had made some apple cinnamon streusel bars. It wasn't anything super fancy like Karrie could do, but what she could make was pretty good, if she did say so herself. Karrie, Velcore and Thistle seemed to like her cooking, too. She hoped Mitri would as well.

The spaghetti was staying warm on the stove and the bars were sitting in the oven. They all would stay warm like that for quite awhile, though she hoped everyone would be back soon.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:52 pm
*walks into his house, followed by Mitri. They'd spent the day hiking in the woods after Amy kicked them out that afternoon. Neither had any idea why she'd wanted them out of the house. Both of them were hot, tired, and very hungry. Opening the door, Karrie takes a deep breath* Something smells good. *calls out* Amy, we're back!

*heads straight to the bathroom to clean up*

*flies in behind Karrie and Mitri, after spending the day at Kits' house with Thistle*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games