Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N][1x1] By the Light of the Moon (Past Harry Potter) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 168 169 170 171 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

edluver1992

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:46 pm
Lily nodded. "That's understandable."

Sirius nodded, falling silent for a few moments. "So what were you and Pete talking about and waking the dead about?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:56 pm
"So anything new with you and James?"

"Pete thought Remus was braking up with you. I was telling him that it was highly unlikely."  

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

edluver1992

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:09 pm
Lily shook her head. "James is still just as obsessed with quidditch. Besides, he has practice almost every night, and I have duty."

Sirius snorted. "There have actually been many times over the last several days I thought we were going in that direction, and then he has another blasted mood swing."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:30 pm
"Does that mean I should tell him to get his arse in gear and take you out on a date?" Remus chuckled.

James sat down on his bed. "Really? I just thought you two loved each other. And were strong enough not to let something like this get between you. Besides you're a good guy Sirius would you really leave Remus when he needs you the most? It would just push him to Malfoy and I deffinately don't want that happening."  

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

edluver1992

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:41 pm
Lily blushed. "No. You don't have to do that. I'll ask him out before the next Hogmeade trip."

"I wouldn't leave Remus... especially at a time like this. It's always been him that I thought was going to break up with me. I know what would happen, James. Thanks for reminding me, though," Sirius added bitterly.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:49 pm
"Ok.I won't if you don't want me to."

"Have you actually seen the way he looks at you? And he can bearly let you go anymore...except during a mood swing. I don't think Remus is going to leave you. I do think he's afraid of you leaving though. And you know Remus doesn't love Malfoy or anything."  

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

edluver1992

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:07 am
Lily smiled and clasped her hands in front of her.

"I know he's not going to leave me, James," Sirius sighed, flopping backwards back onto his bed, irritated. "All I said was that sometimes it seems that's the direction the conversation takes. And I'm not leaving him. I've only told him that about a thousand times. I also know he doesn't even remotely like Malfoy."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:37 am
"So what should we talk about now?"

"Then why have you been in such a faul mood lately?"  

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

edluver1992

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:54 am
"I dunno. Oh! How're you doing with getting members for that order we were talking about starting?"

"Right now, it's because you two woke me up with your bickering," Sirius retorted, teasing.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:11 am
"Well I haven't talked to Greyback yet. I guess I've kind of been putting it off. But I talked to Frank Longbottom and he wants to join. Have you gotten anybody?"  

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

edluver1992

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:28 am
"I got Alice to agree. I knew she would if Frank said yes. They're almost as inseparable as you and Sirius. Other than that, I've only gotten a bunch of maybes and I'll think about its."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:16 pm
"Yeah i figured. And I'm sure many people don't want to have to think about something so deep while they're in school."

James stuck his tongue out at Sirius. "You're the lazy one trying to sleep now."  

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

edluver1992

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:04 pm
Lily sighed. "Yeah. I suppose. But wouldn't you think they'd actually want to think about it? It's their futures and family's futures at stake here."

"With the day I've been having, I think I should be allowed to sleep."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:07 pm
"Yeah but a lot of people prefere to burry their heads in the sand and hope the problem goes away."

"I guess. Wouldn't want you passing out during the full moon tomorrow anyways."  

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

edluver1992

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:03 am
"Cowards," she snorted, then sighed. "But you're right. We'll just have to try harder."

Sirius couldn't tell if James was joking or not, so he just shrugged. "I'm pretty sure it'd look suspicious if a giant, twelve-point stag was found sleeping on the grounds, too, you know."  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 168 169 170 171 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games