Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Harry Potter Guild of Gaia
The Great Hall Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Queenie Jean

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 11:28 am

redpopsicles
Adreena looks down the table at the two first years who just sat down.

"Hi. I'm Adreena. It's nice to meet you! I'm so glad you're in Ravenclaw. I think this year is going to be a lot of fun. Are you ready for classes?"

Queenie grins.

"Am I! My parents wouldn't let me try any spells at home, so I could only learn the theories and incantations...Oh I'm Queenie, by the way."
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 11:29 am

Nick_Jonas_Luvr
the_cereal_queen
Nick_Jonas_Luvr
*Jess walks into the Hall, happy to be back, then heads to her table*

walks in and cant believe her eyes. this place is huge she thought to her self.
she finds her friend jess and goes and sit by her.

Hey! So what do you think of Hogwarts??

its really big! i hope i dont get lost here. lol. but ill probally be fine after a few days. biggrin

the_cereal_queen

Corona Australis

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 11:39 am

Tracy looked around amazed at all the decorations for the feast she dreamily starts walking around to the Hufflepuff table still gazing around at all the decorations. She takes a seat down at the table next to another girl and just looks around.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 11:58 am

Queenie Jean
Queenie grins.

"Am I! My parents wouldn't let me try any spells at home, so I could only learn the theories and incantations...Oh I'm Queenie, by the way."

"So, Queenie, do you know what classes you'll be taking? Are you into Quidditch? Tell me about yourself."

redpopsicles

Queenie Jean

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 12:15 pm

redpopsicles
Queenie Jean
Queenie grins.

"So, Queenie, do you know what classes you'll be taking? Are you into Quidditch? Tell me about yourself."

"I signed up for Muggle Studies, Arithmancy (which I am soooo excited for), Charms, and Transfiguration. I like watching Quidditch but I'm not very athletic. You?"
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 12:34 pm

the_cereal_queen
Nick_Jonas_Luvr
the_cereal_queen
Nick_Jonas_Luvr
*Jess walks into the Hall, happy to be back, then heads to her table*

walks in and cant believe her eyes. this place is huge she thought to her self.
she finds her friend jess and goes and sit by her.

Hey! So what do you think of Hogwarts??

its really big! i hope i dont get lost here. lol. but ill probally be fine after a few days. biggrin

You should be fine. But if you need any help just feel free to ask. biggrin

Broken_Heart_Music

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 1:03 pm

Corona Australis
Tracy looked around amazed at all the decorations for the feast she dreamily starts walking around to the Hufflepuff table still gazing around at all the decorations. She takes a seat down at the table next to another girl and just looks around.
Juni stares at the 1st year who just sat across from her and grins, "It's alot to take in ain't it? I thought so my first year here."
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 1:08 pm

Corona Australis

Mione looks at the night sky in the ceiling, amazed. She noticed that another girl just sat down next to her, "Hi, I'm Mione Weasley. What's you're name?" She asks the girl.

Love Minanna

5,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Celestial Archer

Fashionable Entrepreneur

4,700 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 1:53 pm

Miss Love Tantei
Celestial Archer
Celest made her way to the gryffindor table.
"Hi everyone, how was your summer?"

Ann waved cheerily at Celest, "Hi Celest! My summer was eventful, what about yours?"
Well it was pretty busy, for the most part. I'm glad yours was enjoyable. I can't believe its my last year here.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 2:34 pm

Queenie Jean
redpopsicles
Queenie Jean
Queenie grins.

"I signed up for Muggle Studies, Arithmancy (which I am soooo excited for), Charms, and Transfiguration. I like watching Quidditch but I'm not very athletic. You?"

"I'm teaching Arithmancy this year!" Sazzarah said enthusiastically. "And Care of Magical Creatures. It's a bit odd taking classes at the same time you're teaching, but... this isn't an ordinary school, is it?"

Sazzarah

Queenie Jean

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 3:30 pm

Sazzarah
Queenie Jean
redpopsicles
Queenie Jean
Queenie grins.

"I'm teaching Arithmancy this year!" Sazzarah said enthusiastically. "And Care of Magical Creatures. It's a bit odd taking classes at the same time you're teaching, but... this isn't an ordinary school, is it?"

Queenie laughs.

"No, just look at the ceiling! It's bewitched to look like the sky outside, I read it in Hogwarts, A History."
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 3:35 pm

Kitty walked into the Great Hall, 'I may be starting my 4th year here, but ceiling is still so cool!' xd Kitty spotted Sazzarah at her Ravenclaw table as she walk past. "Hi Sazzarah! Sorry we didn't finish that chess game, but I think you would've won anyway. xp " she called. Kitty waved to Juni at the Hufflepuff table before sitting down at her Gryffindor table. "Hey Ann! Hi Celest! It's your last year here already? surprised What are you going to do after you graduate?"

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200

Corona Australis

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 4:00 pm

Junimaia
Corona Australis
Juni stares at the 1st year who just sat across from her and grins, "It's alot to take in ain't it? I thought so my first year here."

Tracy smiled nervously back at her and answered in a shaky voice," Yeah, it sort of freaks me out."
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 4:01 pm

Mione Weasley
Corona Australis

Mione looks at the night sky in the ceiling, amazed. She noticed that another girl just sat down next to her, "Hi, I'm Mione Weasley. What's you're name?" She asks the girl.

"I'm Tracy. What year are you in?"

Corona Australis

MorganOfCalafia

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 4:02 pm

Llenlleawg came in and sat next to Rose at the Griffindoor table. He looked around the room amazed
Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games