Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply MoonClan
MoonClan! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:04 am

(life!! life!!! Life from the leader and deputy >.<)
Cherrywhisker basked in the sun. She looked over at Eagleheart and Patchstar. those two don't look so good . . . she thought to herself.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:07 pm

Pantherclaw walked into the clearing and looked around.

"Waspkit do you want to be my friend!"Cloudkit asked happily trying to cheer her up and meaning it

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

SpecterSolemn

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:03 pm

waspkit sighed and said to leafpetal and joltflash "i really thank you, but i think i have a plan, im not gonna wait, it would kill me,knowing my brothers were under the paw of that, that, fox" turns to cloudkit, grinning"sure i'll be your friend, but you gotta show me what deathberries are so i know not to eat them!"
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:24 pm

Leafpetal shook her head. "No Waspkit. Your plan to not wait is worse than waiting. I'm sorry Waspkit, but if you really want to help your brothers, you need to learn the ways of fighting, and the best way to learn is by staying in our clan and learn our ways. Please just calm down and relax. Everything will be fine..."

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:39 am

Cloudkit ran into the storage and brought back a deathberry "This is a deathberry,"Cloudkit said
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:11 pm

sighs and nods "alright" turns to cloudkit. pokes berry with claw "eeeeeeeeew, it squishy!"

SpecterSolemn

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:52 am

"Yah,"Cloudkit purred
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:08 pm

giggle and says "let's go stuff it down Scar's mouth"

SpecterSolemn

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:33 pm

Leafpetal growled a bit and stood in front of Waspkit. "You aren't going anywhere with the deathberries," she said. "You two aren't going anywhere with those, especially you Cloudkit. And Waspkit. I said that you aren't going to go try and kill an adult cat. You're too young and you won't last a minute with him, from what i know about Scar from your story. You need to calm down and focus on training in the clan."
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:32 pm

Joltflash pushed the deathberry away from the kits with her paw. She then looked at Leafpetal with a concerned look. "This one will be hard." She looked at Waspkit and nudged her with her nose. "Just relax. I'm sure you can wait. Now let's finish with Leafpool then you need to go to the nursery." She looked at Leafpool. "I'll be right back. I need to check on my kits. I think Pantherclaw was in there earlier. I'll be right back. She jumped out of the den and went over to the nursery to check on Bluekit, Tawnykit, and Dustkit.

Spiceshadow

SpecterSolemn

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:48 pm

sniffs a mouse. "how did you catch these? bess and dad saw them all the time, but we never caught any." looks up at leafpetal
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:13 pm

((@Joltflash: OMSTARCLAN JOLTFLASH!!! ITS LEAFPETAL!!!! YOU SAID LEAFPOOL TWICE!!!! gonk ))

Leafpetal calmed down and sighed. "Catching mice is easy when you know how to. You can learn to catch prey if you train here in the clan, because that's what being a clan means. Warriors hunt and fight to protect the clan, i, a medicine cat, heals those cats in need, queens have kits to keep the clan alive, apprentices are just older kits that learn to be warriors, and then there is the deputy and leader and elders. Elders are older cats who can't fight anymore, the deputy and leader lead the clan to keep it running. Its basically like one big family," Leafpetal explained, somewhat out of breath at the end.

Feathertail14

Spiceshadow

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:52 pm

(Sorry, I had just finished rereading a book so Leafpool was inj my head. Sorry Leafpetal sweatdrop )
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:11 pm

((its ok. 3nodding ))

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:39 am

Pantherclaw threw a vall of moss over to the kits

Cloudkit ran around in circles
MoonClan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games