Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Down the Rabbit Hole~ An Alice in Wonderland guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is for anyone who loves anything to do with Alice in Wonderland, be it the movies, books, or spinoffs. 

Tags: alice, wonderland, mad hatter, rabbit, hearts 

Reply The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)
Down The Rabbit Hole- Fantasy -Alice In Wonderland Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Harmonys Dream

5,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:05 am
((Alright :3))

''My name is Zeda. I lived outer Underland. But I left early because when my brother died my dad got meaner...'' Her voice kinda trailing off at the word meaner but she snaped back from her past to what was happening now. ''Anything else you would like to know?'' She asked while she tried to stay out of the way. Knowing she may have to fight to hold back guards...or the other Tweedle himself...  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:28 am
Indya sighed finally calming down . "Alright Nana, you can let me go now , I'm calm" She grinned as she looked up at tweedle dum "Well you two have caused enough trouble in wonderland and now your regign of terror ends here"

She looked back at the others and then back at them " What do you think Nana, should we put them in the dungeon where they won't be able to harm anyone else? or what should we do with them?"  

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Harmonys Dream

5,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:34 pm
Zeda watched while trying to answer anything Tink wanted to know. She knew that the Tweedles might have a plan. They seemed always to have some kinda plan. She knew them to be crafty from stories she heard.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:41 pm
She changed her mind about waiting for nanas answer and walked over to the tweedles and grabbed the crown from where it had fallen during her attack. Then slowly reaching up,she removed the crown from her own head , the symbol of her power . " its not worth it.."

She turned and looking at nana handed her both crowns. " here nana.." she didn't seem her normal self. she was ashamed of what she had done while with tweedle dee, ashamed to of almost let wonderland get destroyed, and let Dee have his way with her. She felt as if she was nothin but a bother, unworthy to be with anyone.  

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:18 pm
Indya 's ears went flat as she walked "what have I done with my life.. " She thought back trying to figure out where she could of gone wrong" Perhaps it was the plan , that has to be it I should of waited and brainstormed with everyone else" She stopped and turned looking at the castle and realized she was back in the garden. Indya hadn't even noticed which way she'd been walking.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:42 pm
Nana stared at her hands, which now held the two crowns of Wonderland, fear and doubt and confusion all fighting for control. She had been so sure of herself only moments before, so livid and vengeful and certain. Where had that rebellious spark gone?

"Tweedle Dum is nearly a god," she murmured, unaware of the fact that Indya had already left the scene. "He can teleport now. Putting him in the dungeon will do no good." She looked to Alessa, who nodded in confirmation. Then she looked to Dee, who was cursing furiously in the iron arms of the soldier, but whose movements did not match the fury. Nana stared at his face, clawed nearly to ribbons by her best friend, his captive bride. Her mind went to Bellevere, standing at the edge of the Circle, scars lining her face... and the rage returned. It was weakened by her exhaustion, her weariness of the long battle they had fought, but it was there, and it was enough.

"You have caused enough destruction to this world," she said, addressing the two brothers. "You and Rosalie and the Queen before her. You are a poison, a sickness sweeping across this nation and ravaging its purity. You must be stopped."

She trudged over to where Tick and the mysterious fox-girl were tending to Mimicry's wound. Bending over, she picked up the bloodied knife and returned to her position before Tweedle Dee.

"The only way... is the way we planned."

Making sure that Tweedle Dum was watching, she plunged the knife into Dee's heart.

The Night Faery
Captain

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:45 pm
Dee slumped over dead as his brother Dum watched "You .. you witch he's dead , you've killed him you all are no better than we are" He struggled to try and move to get at her but Indya's wounds made it too hard for him to without his face hurting.

Indya herself remained in the garden unaware of what was going on in the castle. "This all began with the death of a royal... " Then something else came to mind that brought her laughter, an almost petty thing to her" I wonder if mimicry remembers "She began her walk back to the castle to rejoin the others  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:00 pm
"No," Nana said. It was barely more than a murmur, but the venom of hate in her voice was clear. Jasper's brow furrowed ever so slightly as he wondered how she had contained all of her vengeful fury for this long; however, he remained silent, and watched the scene unfold, one hand resting on his blade.

"No?" Dum repeated, his shock bubbling over into anguish and rage. "You filthy Guardian, how dare you say no to me! You think you're better than all of this? You think your actions are righteous and good?"

"I don't." Nana stopped him before he could raise his voice any more. "I am no better than you. But these people--" she turned her head slightly, so she could see her fellow rebels from the corner of her eye-- "are better than your brother ever was, than you will ever be. They are healers, lovers, artists, innocent children. People who bring hope to the world instead of hate. People who bring out the best in people, who can create a better future for us all. I'm just the one who makes sure they have a chance to do it. I pull up the weeds."

The Night Faery
Captain

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:27 pm
Dum laughed confidently to her face' those are the words a fool these people and yourself, you all are rebel scum who refused to be good subjects and fall in line to serve your queen and then my brother and myself . You are not better than Dee or I "

Indya rejoined them quietly and took hr place next to Nana. " its no use talking him Nana, he is set in his ways" She was calmer now and it was obvious, her tone was more relaxed than it had been when she had been furiously trying to kill Dee. "The best we can do now is finish this and free wonderland from tyrants like Tweedle Dee and Dum"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:51 pm
Nana glanced at Indya. Her face did not soften, but her eyes revealed a glimmer of sympathy as her gaze flicked to the cluster of people further down the hall. "Indya," she said softly, "see to Mimicry. The Caterpillar will heal him, but you should be there for him. I'll be with you shortly."

She turned back to Dum, but the sympathy did not vanish as she thought it would. "You cared for me once," she said, and immediately sensed his goddess-queen's body tensing in the metal soldiers' grip. Why hadn't they teleported away from this place? "Or at least you thought you cared for me, which is as close to the same thing as someone like you could ever know. For that, if nothing else, I'm asking you to stop."

She waited. Dum seemed to be searching for the words that would hurt her the most. Instead, all he could say was, "I cannot stop. You killed my brother. I have nothing left to lose."

Nana lifted an eyebrow. "You have your wife... or is she not as important to you as you previously thought?"

Both Dum and Eris stared at her open-mouthed. Quickly, Tweedle Dum tried to backpedal. "No, I didn't mean-- if you dare to even try to hurt my queen--"

Nana dug in deeper. Behind her, Alessa was trying to control her excitement, flexing her fingers, wanting to dig in to Dum as well-- literally. If this didn't plant a seed of doubt in Eris' mind, then nothing would.

"Did you just make her believe it so she would become subservient to you?" Nana pressed. "Or were you simply so taken aback that she could find a scrap of decency in your wicked body that you fell for her flattery? Or better yet... did you just want a piece of her power?"

The Night Faery
Captain

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:17 pm
Indya nodded and turned heading to where Mimicry was and bending beside him "my poor mimcry, you keep getting injured " she reached over stroking his cheek the wedding ring he gave her back on her wedding finger.

Tweedle Dum glared at Nana " that is non of your business rebel" But he was so obvious that Nana should of been able to see it, he had wanted the power she had offered him . The seeds that had been planted earlier remained as there was a thunderous boom and a voice boomed from nowhere" Tweedle Dum you have failed our Expectations.. as punishment we condemn you to rot forever in the dungeons..."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:24 pm
Mimicry blinked the blurriness out of his eyes until Indya's face was clear, staring at him and wrought with worry. "It's all right," he said, braving a smile. "Our dear Caterpillar will fix me up in no time at all. I think he's uncomfortable enough here that he won't begrudge going back to his old habits." He reached up with a shaky hand and placed his hand over Indya's, pressing it to his cheek, as if her touch itself were healing him. "I've missed you so much," he whispered. "Tell me this is the end, Indya. Tell me we can start our life together."

When the voice erupted from what seemed to be nowhere at all, everyone in the room gave a violent start, save Eris, who bowed her head and refused to meet anyone's gaze, and Alessa, who tried to conceal her smile. Nana recognized the voice from her trip to Olympus, when Alessa had cut a deal with the king and father of the gods....

"Zeus," she breathed.

Tweedle Dum stared at Eris in confusion. "The dungeons?" he asked, unsure of what the voice had meant. "But... we could simply teleport, whisk ourselves away, couldn't we? My queen, we could escape!"

Eris looked up at him. She shed no tears, but the pain in her eyes was apparent. "I'm not going with you," she said. "By the will of the gods, this is your punishment alone. There is nothing I can do to save you."

"Then I could escape by myself!"

"You cannot," she said simply. "You are not going to be held in your own dungeons. You will be held in ours. From there, you will have no escape."

Nana's eyes widened. She had only spent a few hours in her sweltering, filthy cell in the Underworld, but even that time, surrounded by the heavy air and the screams of the damned, had been enough to test her sanity.

Eris snapped her fingers, though her arms were still held by metal soldiers, and the four serving-girls appeared. Each girl reached forward and touched a part of Tweedle Dum's skin, and in a flash, all five were gone.

The Night Faery
Captain

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:18 pm
Indya smiled happy to feel his touch again" I missed you too mimicry.I 'm so happy you're going to be okay Yes.. this is the end mimicry, we can finally start our life together now. " She smiled' Mimicry.. do you remember what I told you the first time we met.. I said I'd never be yours. But I was wrong.. and I am happy I was. "

Her ears went back as the voice appeared and after the five vanished the room became quiet as it was just them now in the room. "Well Nana.. we'd best go find everyone else. Jasper will worry about you if we don't"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:21 am
Mimicry laughed softly, even though it hurt to move his abdomen. He couldn't help it. "I was a beastly little thing, wasn't I?" he murmured, with almost a nostalgic air. "I'm happy you were wrong on that account as well.... Although I'm glad I experienced a slight personality shift before we proved you wrong."

"No need," said Alice, bouncing her infant in her arms. The child was crying from the sudden shock and volume of Zeus' voice. "We're here. Jasper's plenty worried as it is, though."

Nana closed her eyes and bowed her head, feeling a tear slip into the corner of her eye and trickle partway down the side of her nose. She couldn't bring herself to turn and face the others-- most of all, Jasper, her dearest love, who had just watched her stab a man in front of his twin brother's eyes. What would he think of her now?

After a long moment, she nodded and turned toward the group, but she did not raise her head or meet anyone's gaze. "You're right," she said. "I think we're done here."

"What about me?" Eris cried. Nana jumped and turned back around; she had almost forgotten that the goddess was still here. She realized that Eris was not speaking to her; her face was lifted skyward. She was addressing Zeus. "Or have you already forgotten?"

"Mind yourself, child," the voice boomed. "You are testing my patience. You are to come to Olympus immediately, where you will stand trial for your actions. Your fate will be decided among your superiors."

Alessa gasped, and began to cry out in protest, but stopped herself. There was nothing she could do. Eris exchanged with her a brief glance of longing, then closed her eyes and disappeared.

The Night Faery
Captain

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:10 am
She smiled not wanting to insult him by answering that question and gently began to stroke his cheek " I am too Mimicry and I love you"

As if by cue Jasper walked over and hugged Nana tighly, glad to see she was alright"Don't cry nana.. its alright now. " He hated to see her upset like this "You had to do it, I don't think any less of you for it "

Tick looked around as the voice did not say anything further, leaving them alone in the room .' Since we are all here , lets leave this place, its filled with nothing but bad memories. We should go to the Caterpillar's"  
The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff