Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply The White Tomb [Archives]
The Hogwarts Express [End of Summer Term] begins pg 217 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

did you enjoy this term at hogwarts
of course i did! im always up for a brawl
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
yes who doesnt love to be a part of a fashion show
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes classes were amazing
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes i made lots of new friends in the campgrounds
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
no the castle needed our help defending it yet again
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no fashion police keep pulling me over
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
no classes were too hard/boring or not worth the effort
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no i was to busy being ignored
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
pollwhore
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 10

Oshenukhar

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:33 am

User ImageBurst down those closet doors once and for all ...

Andrew read the book on his family tree that his mother had loaned him in the empty compartment when he noticed the hand written family tree on the last page. Thats when he noticed that his father was not all muggle he was half muggle and half squib. Andrew smiled at the thought and now was curious as to who the Beery's were. He must remember to look up the name in the Hogwarts Library once back on the grounds.
User Image
... and stand up and start to fight. ~ Harvey MilkUser Image
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:16 am

User Image

Lana entered a seemingly empty compartment, but then realised she had a travelling companion... it was Endria's compartment she had entered. Lana pushed her hand luggage down onto the seat opposite of Endria, and sat down next to it.

"...'ello,' She siad.

The Queen Lana

Dapper Grabber

8,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:28 am

User Image

Notices a few of her friends finally boarding the train and smiles a small smile. Spot Ume walking down the corridor from the window and gets up. Sticks head out the door and says Hey Ume ready for another great year.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:58 pm

User Image

Ume waves to Kamalia, and walks closer. There is a faint mist following her but she ignores it. "Oh yes, I'm more than ready." She grins.

Sylvie Windren

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:28 pm

User Image

Nods head. Yes same here. I can't wait to see what the year will bring. Do you want to sit with me or get your own compartment for now?
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:22 pm

Miranda bounces onto the train, obviously way too excited to be going to Hogwarts. She finds herself a compartment, and puts her trunk on the shelf. However, she is too fidgety to stay there, so she leaves and starts walking down the hallway, looking for someone to talk to, and hoping she will find the trolley; she was getting a little hungry.

Risky_Popcorn

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Edward 100

The Queen Lana

Dapper Grabber

8,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:38 am

User Image

Lana gets no reply from Endria, but sees some passing students and waves happily at them. It was so exciting going back to Hogwarts, she wondered if anyone would join this compartment with her and Endria, she could do with a game of chess or exploding snap.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:41 pm

Amber dragged her truck and owl down the corridors of the train looking for people she may know. Then with a lump in her throat, she remembered that as far as she knew, all those who had been in the same year as her had graduated. Holding back tears, Amber stopped to wonder if any of the other seventh years had been cursed as well.

Stardust Disaster
Crew

Risky_Popcorn

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:48 pm

Miranda passed a bunch of full copmpartments while she was looking for the trolley, and waved at them, but didnt go in. They seemed too busy to want her company. But she stopped when she saw a girl that looked like she was about to cry. "Are you ok?" She asked.

||Hey, so did the quidditch world cup happen at hogwarts? Like, do we remember that, or were we different people in the event?||
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:59 pm

Endria was looking out the window thinking of too many things at the same time,when she realized there was someone in the compartment,getting out of her day dreaming she turned to see Lana sitting down in front of her,surprised of her sudden appearance she said hello a little confused."Hello,have you been here a long time?I haven't been putting attention to my surroundings.Anyways how are you?"

x_EnDrIa_x

8,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Beta Citizen 0

Hyper Nerds Eat Cookies

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:18 pm

User Image

Fred pulled her trunk and owl through the train, trying to find a compartment with people she knew. Seeing Lana and Endria, she opened the door to their compartment. "Mind if I join you in here?" she asked.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:20 pm

User ImageAfter finding out that his father was of wizard descent Andrew put the book away and peaked out of his compartment to see if there was anyone he knew wandering the corridor.

Oshenukhar

The Queen Lana

Dapper Grabber

8,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:12 am

User Image

Lana laughed at Endria's surprise, and before she could reply to her, another girl entered asking if she could join them, Lana smiled 'Yeah, sure, Hey.'
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:13 am

Sonas hops onto the train, strolling down the hall looking for familar faces. A few people wave so she smiles and nods in return. Then she sees Ume, and goes to the compartment she and Kamalia are sharing.
"Hello! Are you all excited for the new year? We should aim for the cup again!" Sonas says looking rather excited.

Nite of Storms

HPGoG Trolley Witch

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:48 am

The Trolley Witch goes down the aisles to offer and sell the delicious goodies in her cart. She looks at each peering face with her dimpled smile and says kindly, "Anything off the trolley, dear?" She offers the choices below.

Licorice Wands
Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Beans
Drooble's Best Blowing Gum
Cauldron Cakes
Chocolate Frogs
Turkey Leg
Pumpkin Pasties
pumpkin juice (Ice cold)
Earl Grey Tea (Hot)
Treacle Tart

(Miranda, you can r-p either way. If you want to make it part of your story you are more then welcome to. So, is everyone else.)
The White Tomb [Archives]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games