Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1498 1499 1500 1501 1502 1503 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ieatyourtclol

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:23 pm
^_^

Hello ascher. I happened to rumage through the multimedia subforum and found a curious thread ... made by you.

I enjoyed the jonnyC video remake.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:24 pm
Ascher
*Spanish Godzilla stomps on in*

RAAAAAAWWWWRRR!!!

*destroys a few buildings*

BUENO!!!!

No esta bein, esta muy mal.
Hola, como estas?  

lurichan
Vice Captain

ieatyourtclol

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:24 pm
lurichan
celebie.exe
I see

May it be acceptable I might submit my name as a potential candidate for the position if one is needed?

I've been thinking over a few possible canidates over the past few weeks, but since Dr. Lecter is back I can put those thoughts on the back burner for a little while.

3nodding

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:26 pm
celebie.exe
^_^

Hello ascher. I happened to rumage through the multimedia subforum and found a curious thread ... made by you.

*Stares blankly for a moment.*

... Hi? ........ Which one was that...?

OH! The canon one?

Indeed, I return after a period of absence, how are we this night?  

Ascher

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:27 pm
celebie.exe
lurichan
celebie.exe
I see

May it be acceptable I might submit my name as a potential candidate for the position if one is needed?

I've been thinking over a few possible canidates over the past few weeks, but since Dr. Lecter is back I can put those thoughts on the back burner for a little while.

3nodding

I actually think about that once every couple of weeks and toss ideas around with ceilisidhe during car trips.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:27 pm
lurichan
Ascher
*Spanish Godzilla stomps on in*

RAAAAAAWWWWRRR!!!

*destroys a few buildings*

BUENO!!!!

No esta bein, esta muy mal.
Hola, como estas?

esta? That's the usted form of you are? ._.

BUT indeed, I had a MISERABLE day with a capital T-E-R-R-I-B-L-E...

-_-  

Ascher

ieatyourtclol

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:28 pm
Ascher
celebie.exe
^_^

*Stares blankly for a moment.*

... Hi? ........ Which one was that...?

OH! The canon one?

Indeed, I return after a period of absence, how are we this night?

^_^

Yes, the cannon one.

He made quite a few errors but I am being picky.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:29 pm
I can't seem to settle on a look tonight.

I never said my spanish was great, I just said I could generally get my meaning across if I tried hard enough.

So why terrible with a capital T?  

lurichan
Vice Captain

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:31 pm
*blinks* It's How late? 0o; No wonder I'm so tired.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:34 pm
lurichan
I can't seem to settle on a look tonight.

I never said my spanish was great, I just said I could generally get my meaning across if I tried hard enough.

So why terrible with a capital T?

Well today was the Puerto Rican day parade.

I- Ascher, being fully Puerto Rican, desired to go.
My boss refused to let me go.
My co-workers ALL took the day off to go.
I Ascherious Ascherious Ascher had to deal with lines to the back of the store by myself whilst being complained at, insulted and yelled at for things that were out of my hands by heartless customers.
The nice ones were nice... But the heartless ones should die and burn in the fiery pits of HELL!!! scream

Especially this one old lady who thought she had the right to insult my intelligence because I simply asked her if she wanted a bag... Mind you she had only ONE item that could easily be pocketed... some people don't like bags for items like that so I generally ask... And she asks me what's wrong with ME?
I'm not the one who attacks people for a simple ******** YES OR NO QUESTION!

... Rant accomplished, have a nice night.  

Ascher

ieatyourtclol

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:35 pm
lurichan
celebie.exe
lurichan
celebie.exe
I see

3nodding

I actually think about that once every couple of weeks and toss ideas around with ceilisidhe during car trips.

It has been in my mind on several occasions too. It IS a relatively large descision so i can understand the discussions and time spent.

In adition, if you can manage to raise another 400k ish, I might be able to give you the rest. The items I have on the market place now, when sold, are yours upon request.

Think of it as a thank you for ... friendship rendered.

^^

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:36 pm
*yawns* I think I need a nap.

0o; That is the sucky part about being low man on the totum pole. Everyone else can get a day off before you can even though you have more of a person reason to want it off than they do.
Sorry to hear the day sucked so badly. I hope tomarrow goes better for you.

I'm going to bed before I find a way to pass out in front of the computer. *waves*  

lurichan
Vice Captain

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:38 pm
celebie.exe

It has been in my mind on several occasions too. It IS a relatively large descision so i can understand the discussions and time spent.

In adition, if you can manage to raise another 400k ish, I might be able to give you the rest. The items I have on the market place now, when sold, are yours upon request.

^^

Sadly I don't really have the means to raise that much that quickly at the moment without compromising the "no selling anything I've quested for" imposition I've placed upon this quest. I've been at it for 5 months or so now though, I can wait another month or two to get up there, but thank you for the offer.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:38 pm
Rant not really accomplished now that I got started but I'll keep myself from going on. Tomorrow I have the day off, and not even the hand of God himself could get me to go to that forsaken hell hole of a job. I don't care if they call me to come in, I refuse to go on my day off, especially after working ten hours today with NO lunch break? They treat me worse than a slave!

Anyway, good night Luri, rest well.  

Ascher

ieatyourtclol

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:41 pm
lurichan
celebie.exe

^^

Sadly I don't really have the means to raise that much that quickly at the moment without compromising the "no selling anything I've quested for" imposition I've placed upon this quest. I've been at it for 5 months or so now though, I can wait another month or two to get up there, but thank you for the offer.

^^

The money will be waiting for when you have 400k more. You need not sell anything. More of a this is yours when you want it type thing.

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1498 1499 1500 1501 1502 1503 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games