Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)
General Harry Potter RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 8:09 pm
Kathryn was curious about what Remus went through, for he had not had to deal with the new law that took place when he was younger. She wondered if it was easier to grow up with such a law, since then you wouldn't have to feel such a great loss when your possesions where taken away.

"Well, I am not sure who bit me... Do you know who bit you, because there is still hope for you, you know" She asked.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 8:12 pm
Sirius smirked.

"Good then we'll start off by making it publicly known I'm innocent and quite alive, and then we'll move on to a Werewolf Reformation, and then we'll see where we're at and move on from there," he told Harry with a wink.

"Give us a decade or so, they'll just make one of us Minister just so we shut the hell up."  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 8:16 pm
"Yes," Remus said after a minute, relief flooding him as he saw they were closing in on the castle. "I know who bite me. I've met him on several occasions actually."

"Come on," he jerked his head toward the castle. "I'm sure the others are all waiting eagerly for us to catch up."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 8:22 pm
Harry laughed. "No problem. What's taking everyone so long? Do you want to just go inside and wait for them? I'm starving."

((Crap post!))  

Andromeda Black Tonks

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 8:23 pm
Kathryn figured they had passed the line of privacy and picked up the pace. Although she wanted to say more she knew it would be rude and instead agreed with Remus, "Yeah, we'd best hurry". In silence, Kathryn reached the castle and turned to her ex-professor.

"We're here... Obviously"

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 8:28 pm
"Nope, not allowed to move, remember?" Sirius told Harry as Kathryn walked up and spoke. He glanced up at her.

"Hello."  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Andromeda Black Tonks

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 8:31 pm
Harry frowned. "Not...allowed...to...move?" he asked as Kathryn appeared and Sirius greeted her. "Enjoy the walk?" he asked with a smile.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 8:36 pm
Remus walked behind Kathryn until they reached the castle. He stayed behind her and gazed perplexedly at Sirius lying on the grass by the stairs. What is the world was he doing?  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 9:11 pm
Kathryn raised her eyebrow at Sirius who was lying down. "Hello, are you comfy down there?" She said with a laugh. Turning to Harry she waved.

"I like walking, there's little chance of falling, unless you're drunk or something..." Kathryn said, trailing off.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 2:31 am
Having reached the stairs a few seconds before, Killa had just walked past Harry and Sirius and continued down into the dungeons and into her dorm room, passing a few Slytherins on her way there, noticing how they all looked at the large bird on her shoulder.
She hadnt brought it down before, had only spoken to it when it brought her mail at the morning table.

Finally inside the dorm room, the bird flew to the bed and sat there while Killa shut the door and locked it.

"Finally alone" she said with a grin as the bird changed shape.

HellsBitch

Orgazmic Coffdrop

Dapper Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 6:52 am
Draco came to the ground and swooped up gracefully before letting his feet rest upon the ground. He made sure his hair wasn't too mussed, especially, after that...Gryffindor messed with it, the stupid...hair mussing man. Okay so that was pathetic, oh well. After checking he was all set for being presentable in front of others, he looked about and wondered where to put this pathetic excuse for a broom, so he asked.

"Oi, where do I put this pathetic excuse for a broom?" he asked, not shouting, merely projecting his voice louder in order to be heard.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 9:45 am
"Quite comfy, thanks," Sirius replied to Kathryn, before spotting Remus.

"Oh good! The authority figure is here!" He held up his hand.

"Someone be kind and help me up, please," he requested.  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 1:27 pm
Gabriel realized that he had probably stayed in the air long enough and made his way down for a landing. Unfortunately, as all of his past expriences with brooms would show - he could fly, but he couldn't land. He managed to head towards the ground too fast and scrape his shoe against the grass, effectively dislodging him and throwing him to the ground. The broom fell next to him.

"Now I remember why I hate flying," he murmured to himself. He got up and brushed himself off, then turned to Sirius, who he had managed to land next to. "Hi. How's it going?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 1:40 pm
Killa sat down on the bed, looking at what had been a bird just a few minutes ago.

"How's my favorite cousin?" she said, smiling at the blue-haired male in front of her. "And thanks for getting the necklace for me."

"No problem, kitten" he said, hugging her. He looked about 20, had long blue hair that reached just below his shoulderblades and piercing blue eyes, enhanced by his hair color. "Who was the red head up there?" he asked, looking out of the only window in the room.

"He's taken by the Golden Boy, Hades, so stay away. He might like you for your hair, but I think that would be it. He likes young, innocent boys. You know, like a *****" she said, rolling her eyes. It was so typical him to go for the gossip and cute boys the second he could talk.

"Anyway, I need your help with my hair. I'm gonna be wearing a dress to this ball later and I need you to do my hair. You're the best one I know" she said, standing up and getting her dress out of the bag, holding it up in front of her. "Whaddya think?"

"Can I see it on? Makes it easier?" He asked, tilting his head at her. They had always been like siblings, those two. Ever since she was a little girl he had been like her older brother. "Gives me a chance to get a look at your body again. I havent seen it for what? 6 years now? You kinda owe it to me" he continued, smiling mischeviously.

"You are so dead, Hades!" she said, sticking her tongue out at him, but none the less got undressed and put on the dress, feeling his gaze on her all the time.
"I'm not a tiger in the zoo, you know" she muttered as she did up the laces in the front.

He got up and looked her over, his hands resting on her hips all the while, his fingers brushing gently over her corset-covered stomach as he spun her around to look at her from behind.

"Hmm... yes. I think I know just how to do your hair for that ball. Now, you go take a soak in the tub and I'll join you when I've gathered everything I need. Everything is still where it always was, right?" he said, undoing the laces on her stomach from behind, nuzzling her neck gently.

"Y-yes" she just said, closing her eyes at his gentle touch, then pulled away and turned to face him. "Hades we cant. We agreed..." she started, but was interrupted by a finger placed gently on her lips.

"I know, kitten. Now shoo before I let the wrong center of my brain take over" he said, sliding the dress off her shoulders, letting it pool around her feet. "You go take that bath and I'll make sure the dress wont get ruined. I have a feeling there's something or someone you're not telling me about."

She blushed crimson and hurried to the bathroom and started up the tub and took off the rest og her clothes before sliding into the warm water.

She listened to her cousin move around in the dorm room and heard the door close as he left to find the things he needed for her hair. She was in safe hands, she knew, but she wondered what might happen if he bumped into the gryffindors... Maybe Gabriel would recognise him, maybe not. She really hoped not...

(Good enough explanation for the bird, HK?)
(Yes, thank you.)
(Good. And sorry for the length of the post. sweatdrop I got kinda carried away... Its just over a page in word. I'll stop rambling now and go to sleep instead sweatdrop )  

HellsBitch

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 2:52 pm
It took Remus a moment to realize that he was really the only other person besides Sirius that could be considered an authority figure. Walking around Sirius to his feet, he gently kicked his ankle and took his hand, pulling him to his feet.

"Were you having fun lying in the dirt?" he asked, smirking a bit. "Honestly, you've probably got insects crawling about in your clothes, now."  
Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games