Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Off Topic Discussion
Off- Topic Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Orgazmic Coffdrop

Dapper Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 3:38 pm
Lucky! *searches world for japanese store with Bad Luck*  
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 3:54 pm
Ta, I've had both CDs for ages now (Amazon.com is your best friend). I love them. Especially when people try and listen to what I'm listening to on the bus. They're kind of...wtf?

I've got Sleepless Beauty (sort of) memorized in Japanese. I'm working on English, it's a bit tougher since it doesn't always match.

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 4:02 pm
Amazon.com is an amazing place. I love it. That's where I got my Movies in 15 Minutes book.

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 4:04 pm
It's where I'm getting the sequeal to The Misfits. I'm excited.  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 7:14 pm
Bad Luck is good... but Nittle Grasper is better!

Nihihihihihihihi

I love Shining Collection and Sleepless Beauty, but Predilection is good too. I have all three. I also love Spicy Marmalade and In the Moonlight. I love a lot of the songs from that soundtrack. Unfortunately, I don't have the soundtrack, I just have the random mp3's I've been able to pick up here and there.  
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 7:53 pm
For all songs except Blind Game Again, I have to agree with you Cade.

But I'm sorry, that song is my second favorite, right under Sleepless Beauty. And then it's Shining Collection, Predilection, and so on and so forth.

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 8:07 pm
Blind Game Again is a good song.

I'm sick right now, but I have hot chocolate... and a paper I have to do... and journals I have to write.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

I leave college tomorrow and I still have work! Kill me now!  
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 1:39 am
Wow, I'm lost. I have never heard of anything you guys said.

What's the sequel to The Misfits?  

Lunar_Blade

HellsBitch

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 2:38 am
I have no idea what either of those things are...  
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 2:52 am
I got a shot yesterday!
That's my first shot in 10 years.
YAY!
Well other than IV lines, but those hurt more i think.
My arm was really sore yesterday and I got manic depressed.
It's funny what needles do to me.  

Orgazmic Coffdrop

Dapper Conversationalist

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 3:56 am
*shivers violently at the mention of shots and scoots closer to Moony*

It's called Totally Joe Luny. Apparently Joe narrates it and it's about love, friendship, life, and being a gay 13-year-old.

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 6:14 am
I need to go to the library.

Which reminds me, someone told me today that the reason why there are homosexuals is that the pregnant mother was under a lot of stress. So over stress= gay child?

I have serious doubts.

Lunar_Blade

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 6:49 am
This calls for an emoticon.
confused
In other news, it's been proven that more transsexuals (not gays) are born during times of stress. Such as before, during, and after World War I and II a handful of transsexuals were born. The same can be said of any other war. It's sort of interesting.

Of course, it's also said that homosexuals are twice as smart on average as the heterosexual population and transexual are twice as smart on average as the homosexual population.

The problem with all of this is that people take research as face value and don't think about other things. Just because a great deal of men are harassing boys doesn't mean all gays are child molestors. Just because a woman is a gym teacher, doesn't mean she's a lesbian. In the end it's all just bigotry on the part of the person that actually believes it.

Homosexuality is a natural part of society. It keep the truly gifted from being burdened with children.
:XP:

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 6:59 am
Remus J. Lupin-Black
This calls for an emoticon.
confused
In other news, it's been proven that more transsexuals (not gays) are born during times of stress. Such as before, during, and after World War I and II a handful of transsexuals were born. The same can be said of any other war. It's sort of interesting.

Of course, it's also said that homosexuals are twice as smart on average as the heterosexual population and transexual are twice as smart on average as the homosexual population.

The problem with all of this is that people take research as face value and don't think about other things. Just because a great deal of men are harassing boys doesn't mean all gays are child molestors. Just because a woman is a gym teacher, doesn't mean she's a lesbian. In the end it's all just bigotry on the part of the person that actually believes it.

Homosexuality is a natural part of society. It keep the truly gifted from being burdened with children.
:XP:

Its transgendered. Transsexual means that you've had the operation. If you had the operation in the womb... I'd be a little frightened. So yeah, its transgendered.

Wow, we're supposed four times as smart as the heterosexual population? Duuuuuude... maybe I should actually apply myself and such, and stop drinking so much so that I can hold onto some of the intelligence that I have left.  

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 7:23 am
Transexuals are people that are mentally of the opposite gender than the one that their body dictates. They're considered transexual even before they get gender reassignment surgeries. FTM transexual is a female-bodied person who is mentally of the male gender. The surgery simply makes it a bit more real. The reason I said transexuals though is because I wrote a paper on them and that is what my research said. It probably does apply to the transgender community as a whole though.

Off Topic Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games