Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply Elite Clubhouse, RP Threads, and Storage
--- Raven Of The Night --- a club for got goth? members Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 229 230 231 232 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tenebrion Valefor

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 3:49 pm
Isobel Bellamy
Koneko_DarkLight
GD?
General Discussion board...just don't go in there in gerneral it will annoy you at the ammount of dumb asses in there and make you loose faith in humanity (if you already haven't)

I never had any faith in humanity. They all betrayed me.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 3:51 pm
Koneko_DarkLight
Isobel Bellamy
Koneko_DarkLight
GD?
General Discussion board...just don't go in there in gerneral it will annoy you at the ammount of dumb asses in there and make you loose faith in humanity (if you already haven't)

I never had any faith in humanity. They all betrayed me.
*nods solemnly in agreement* too true....  

Isobel Bellamy

Rayna-chan.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 3:58 pm
Isobel Bellamy
Rayna-chan.
Meh. I got nuthin on yall. Your all cool to me. And besides. Yours is one of the few civilzed countries where one can legaly drive a tank on the streets.
We can do that?!! WOW!!!!!! I suddenly like England more

haha. Yeah. I saw some show on history chanel (I know. Im a nerd) about some guy who drives a tank on the streets of london. It has rubber pads on the treads, so it doesnt screw up the pavement. But thats standard on most tanks now.
The guys tank is yellow too. Its funny. It is 99% functional. Only thing broken is the cannon.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 4:07 pm
Rayna-chan.
Isobel Bellamy
Rayna-chan.
Meh. I got nuthin on yall. Your all cool to me. And besides. Yours is one of the few civilzed countries where one can legaly drive a tank on the streets.

haha. Yeah. I saw some show on history chanel (I know. Im a nerd) about some guy who drives a tank on the streets of london. It has rubber pads on the treads, so it doesnt screw up the pavement. But thats standard on most tanks now.
The guys tank is yellow too. Its funny. It is 99% functional. Only thing broken is the cannon.
It's quite a good thing the cannon doesn't work eek  

Isobel Bellamy

Rayna-chan.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 4:12 pm
Isobel Bellamy
Rayna-chan.
Isobel Bellamy
Rayna-chan.

haha. I guess. It would be a nifty way of clearing traffic tho! hahaha jk.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 4:17 pm
Rayna-chan.
Isobel Bellamy
Rayna-chan.
Isobel Bellamy
Rayna-chan.

haha. I guess. It would be a nifty way of clearing traffic tho! hahaha jk.
Don't think it could get anywhere NEAR London now.....  

Isobel Bellamy

Rayna-chan.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 4:39 pm
haha. Got distracted wining at picture war. lol.
Anyhow. Yeah. I duno. I thought it said the guy lived in london. Maby not. I dont see the point of having a car in london. Your mass transit system is rely effective.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 7:25 pm
Hullo biggrin Can I get someone something?  

Dearest Darling`

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 8:34 pm
deadly_demon

Wow, I missed a lot of fun conversation, didn't i?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 8:38 pm
lurichan
deadly_demon

Wow, I missed a lot of fun conversation, didn't i?
More or less sweatdrop  

Dearest Darling`

Rayna-chan.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 8:42 pm
*wanders in*
Hey. Whats happenin?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 8:49 pm
I'm almost caught up. There was a lot of actual conversation somehow lodged in the spambox of all places. ^^*  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Rayna-chan.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 8:53 pm
lol. Yeah. Me and Koneko were part of it. heh. Horay for pointless conversations!
We also did alot of posting in the picture war area. ^_^ I ownd him.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 8:55 pm
Rayna-chan.
lol. Yeah. Me and Koneko were part of it. heh. Horay for pointless conversations!
We also did alot of posting in the picture war area. ^_^ I ownd him.

^_^ As long as you guys have fun, that's the whole point, right?  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Rayna-chan.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 8:56 pm
Something like that yeah. heh. He IMed me and was liek "I have no idea what do do about magnets."  
Elite Clubhouse, RP Threads, and Storage

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 229 230 231 232 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games