Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Worst Things You Can Ever Say As A Pagan Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 227 228 229 230 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CuAnnan

Dapper Genius

5,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:36 pm
AniMajor
TeaDidikai
Quote:
We all can be here for a long time pointing things out, like how the chruch rewrote the bible 5 times and they left parts out that they didn't like and how they added the 7 sins in 350AD. Many things are mistranslated from hebrew, latin and greek. But stil today they are many mindless idiots that blindly follow millina old lies and their souls shall never find Valhalla.

Oh- and children, no matter if it is right for them or not, should be brought into the Left Hand Path... stare

No, no, obviously, everyone should throw off the chains of religious oppression and be atheist. Because all religion is lies and oppression.

IT'S THE WORK OF XENU/XEMU
*remotely views everyone's head exploding*  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:12 pm
CuAnnan
AniMajor
TeaDidikai
Quote:
We all can be here for a long time pointing things out, like how the chruch rewrote the bible 5 times and they left parts out that they didn't like and how they added the 7 sins in 350AD. Many things are mistranslated from hebrew, latin and greek. But stil today they are many mindless idiots that blindly follow millina old lies and their souls shall never find Valhalla.

Oh- and children, no matter if it is right for them or not, should be brought into the Left Hand Path... stare

No, no, obviously, everyone should throw off the chains of religious oppression and be atheist. Because all religion is lies and oppression.

IT'S THE WORK OF XENU/XEMU
*remotely views everyone's head exploding*

I knew that you were going to say that. I saw it in the Akashic Records.  

AniMajor

8,000 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Mark Twain 100

Celeblin Galadeneryn

Beloved Romantic

15,800 Points
  • Potion Disaster 50
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:38 pm
TeaDidikai
Quote:
Ásatrú is Ásatrú in Old Norse is an Old Norse compound derived from Áss, which refers to the Æsir, (one of the two families of gods in Norse mythology, the other being the Vanir), and trú, literally "troth" or "faith". Thus, Ásatrú is the "Æsir's faith."
Of course this is the Nordic religion. Many people consider this to be an "new age" religion, but alas we have the runes that belong in our system. We didn't take them like every other new age religion.

Emphasis added mine.

I wonder if he uses the "Odin Rune" . twisted
Why do people keeping thinking Nordic means Norse?

The Finns, people, the ******** Finns.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:30 pm
Celeblin Galadeneryn
TeaDidikai
Quote:
Ásatrú is Ásatrú in Old Norse is an Old Norse compound derived from Áss, which refers to the Æsir, (one of the two families of gods in Norse mythology, the other being the Vanir), and trú, literally "troth" or "faith". Thus, Ásatrú is the "Æsir's faith."
Of course this is the Nordic religion. Many people consider this to be an "new age" religion, but alas we have the runes that belong in our system. We didn't take them like every other new age religion.

Emphasis added mine.

I wonder if he uses the "Odin Rune" . twisted
Why do people keeping thinking Nordic means Norse?

The Finns, people, the ******** Finns.

Might have something to do with the 'Nor' and the 'Nor.' xP I'd expect, were someone to want to talk about the Finns, they would speak of the Finnish.  

Aino Ailill

Violet Song jat Shariff
Crew

Resilient Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:22 pm
Quote:
To clear some thing up, Hel is not Loki's daughter. She is the oldest of the 3 Norns, the Norn of the past Urd

Quote:
He is a deity of fire. Loki consumed his mother's heart on 3 occasions. This act caused loki to give birth to Fenrir, who is stronger than Thor. This makes Fenrir a giant, but the giants are just evil gods.

Quote:
Jotin, Thurs, and Giant are all the same.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:00 pm
Violet Song jat Shariff
Quote:
To clear some thing up, Hel is not Loki's daughter. She is the oldest of the 3 Norns, the Norn of the past Urd
I'll take two of whatever they're on please.  

TeaDidikai

Recursive Paradox

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:17 am
TeaDidikai
Violet Song jat Shariff
Quote:

Just don't OD on it. It causes neuron decay and pulmonary edemas. Also it'll make your skin smell like coffee.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:36 am
Violet Song jat Shariff
Quote:
Jotin, Thurs, and Giant are all the same.
This one, at least, is a more understandable mistake, or maybe not quite a mistake depending on what their working from.

The other two are just godawful. Link?  

Celeblin Galadeneryn

Beloved Romantic

15,800 Points
  • Potion Disaster 50
  • Egg Hunt Master 250

Celeblin Galadeneryn

Beloved Romantic

15,800 Points
  • Potion Disaster 50
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:37 am
Recursive Paradox
TeaDidikai
Violet Song jat Shariff
Quote:

Just don't OD on it. It causes neuron decay and pulmonary edemas. Also it'll make your skin smell like coffee.
NO, NOT PUTRESCENE! gonk  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:51 am
Celeblin Galadeneryn
Recursive Paradox
TeaDidikai
Violet Song jat Shariff
Quote:

NO, NOT PUTRESCENE! gonk

XD  

Recursive Paradox

Collowrath

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:54 am
*puts down his cup of sumatra, says the Litany Against Putrescine*

sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:10 pm
Collowrath

sweatdrop
*totally didn't go on a coffee binge three nights ago*

>.>
<.<  

Celeblin Galadeneryn

Beloved Romantic

15,800 Points
  • Potion Disaster 50
  • Egg Hunt Master 250

Collowrath

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:13 pm
Celeblin Galadeneryn
Collowrath

sweatdrop

>.>
<.<

My local yuppie-store just acquired a few new blends. I'm very excited to try them all here in the near future.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:24 pm
Collowrath
Celeblin Galadeneryn
Collowrath

sweatdrop

>.>
<.<

My local yuppie-store just acquired a few new blends. I'm very excited to try them all here in the near future.
We just went to chill at the local coffee bar for some pie and some french pressed lattes, then we grabbed some royal jelly infused with ginseng on the way out, ended up walking across the street to get something huge and warm at the Starbucks because it was suddenly cold as all Hel and we cared more about quantity and heat than taste at that point (correspondingly, thanks to the good coffee I just had the Starubucks caramel something or ever was horribly bland), caught the bus home, role played for a while until our other friend came to pick us up, got a bunch of not that bad fast food via Wendy's, complete with lots of chocolate, and spent the rest of the night playing various Fatal Frames.

So more caffiene/stimulant binge, but still >.>.  

Celeblin Galadeneryn

Beloved Romantic

15,800 Points
  • Potion Disaster 50
  • Egg Hunt Master 250

Charcoal Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:41 pm
Okay, here's one:

I am the Wiccan incarnation of Jesus. He was a witch, but those freaking Xtians made him into the son of that freaking God.

Weak, I know, but I'm new to this.  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 227 228 229 230 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games