Welcome to Gaia! ::

Band Nerd Guild

Back to Guilds

The coolest most awesome most BAND NERDIEST place EVER! 

Tags: band, nerd, music 

Reply Band Nerd Guild
Administration Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iOggy

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 12:25 pm
Masquanade
iOggy
I have class right now. domokun But I'll do what I can once I get back.

And yes, the Chatterbox may become Spam-a-licious. Or it may not. We'll see.

What I'm afraid of is like it totally getting out of hand . . . total spam of death. Like the chatterbox forum here. I mean it goes either two ways
-A forum to discuss nonband related things
-A forum to spam

Obviously the first would require more moderation on our part.

Option A. Meaningless spam = NO. And yes, "game" threads should go to the 'Box.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 1:13 pm
Hey we just reached 150 pages. *dances*

Hmm thankies Oggy for your vote. Though I feel if we do that, we're deffiantly going to have to up the numbers of mods.  

Masquanade
Vice Captain

Saint-Saens

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 3:49 pm
Wow SUBFORUMS! heart

Nice, I guess I'll get rolling and start moving some threads. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 3:50 pm
maby like 2 mods per subby? ill mod with oggy on brass, for new mods i would have to say froggy.  

Tubariffic
Captain

Saint-Saens

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 3:54 pm
Scheissenkopf
maby like 2 mods per subby? ill mod with oggy on brass, for new mods i would have to say froggy.

Seconded.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 4:37 pm
Question: Person above you game, were does it go, its a game but its a getting to know you. or would all of the gtky go in chatterbox, chatterbox is more of a poupori(sp)
-edit-
as for another mod i was thiking like number_09 or MHHornfreak, they both have around 200ish, ive seen 9 around some, or Fermata aka stickchick09 (something like that) has about 500 posts but truly Ive never seen her aound, im probably just that dumb.
-edit-
I feel speical, i changed spelling errors, there was an absence of the letter r in your "strictly"s in all of the rule threads. <3  

Tubariffic
Captain

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 5:54 pm
Scheissenkopf
Question: Person above you game, were does it go, its a game but its a getting to know you. or would all of the gtky go in chatterbox, chatterbox is more of a poupori(sp)
-edit-
as for another mod i was thiking like number_09 or MHHornfreak, they both have around 200ish, ive seen 9 around some, or Fermata aka stickchick09 (something like that) has about 500 posts but truly Ive never seen her aound, im probably just that dumb.
-edit-
I feel speical, i changed spelling errors, there was an absence of the letter r in your "strictly"s in all of the rule threads. <3

I never said spelling was my best subject. xp

I might just put up mod applications again. Usually the more active members want to apply.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 6:01 pm
Masquanade
Scheissenkopf
-edit-
-edit-

I never said spelling was my best subject. xp

I might just put up mod applications again. Usually the more active members want to apply.

thats accualy a good idea, how many are you looking for? Froggy is a good choice  

Tubariffic
Captain

Eldritch BiLast

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 7:00 pm
gonk WHY OH WHY ARE THE GUARD WITH THE PERCUSSION!?!?!?!?!?!?

Anyway, DIBS ON PERCUSSION SUBBIE!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 8:11 pm
Nintendo Punk 05
gonk WHY OH WHY ARE THE GUARD WITH THE PERCUSSION!?!?!?!?!?!?

Anyway, DIBS ON PERCUSSION SUBBIE!!!!!!!!!

Because I said so. 3nodding  

Masquanade
Vice Captain

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 9:16 am
Do you think we could group woodwinds and brass together? And make the other forum for maching band discussion?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 9:47 am
Masquanade
Do you think we could group woodwinds and brass together? And make the other forum for maching band discussion?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Well, maybe. It's up to you, Kelly; I don't care much either way.

iOggy

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 10:36 am
iOggy
Masquanade

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Well, maybe. It's up to you, Kelly; I don't care much either way.

Hmmm I mean . . . do they both truly need their own subforum? I mean . . . ok one thread was basically enough for one section- so now that we have subforums with on average three sections in each, but is there enough indiviual thread discussion to keep those forums alive. I mean the woodwind forum has barely been touched, mind you I just put it up yesterday. In reality we could put all the sectionals together, and that in itself would be enough for one (uber popular) forum. I've just noticed A LOT of marching band discussion and I think that could go into it's own forum, and combine woodwinds and brass because those two together would make a stronger forum.

Ok am I making any sense?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 11:24 am
Yes, lots, in fact. Go ahead and do it.

iOggy

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 2:55 pm
iOggy
Yes, lots, in fact. Go ahead and do it.

Whew I'm glad I did.  
Band Nerd Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games