Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:48 pm
Dec stretched and tapped Katana lightly. "I think we are being evicted, my dear. If we wait much longer, Bonnie will come in here and roust us out herself. She has a deporable sense of industry."

He stretched and began pulling on clothes.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:49 pm
katana68
Icy Reign
Kits Rose
((Wait... a century? eek Shouldn't that be a decade?))

{{ rofl Yes, yes it should! rofl }}

((LOL, well I was thinking Icy looked pretty hot to be over 100 years old! rofl ))

(HEY! scream I'm older than her so I know I look hot for being over 100! talk2hand )  

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:51 pm
"Hmmm?," she murmured, slowly coming to her senses. She turned over onto her back and stretched, arching her back and stretching her arms above her head.

"Well, if we're being evicted, I just happen to have a place we can go to next, darlin'." She gets up out of the bed and looks around for where Dec had put her clothes. Finally finding them folded neatly on a nearby chair, she starts getting dressed as well.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:54 pm
He slipped on his jeans and began combing out the worst of the tangles in her hair. "Excellent, luv. So have you given any more thought about joining me this weekend in New Orleans? I promise it will be a trip you'll never forget."  

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:58 pm
Flame Knightmaer
katana68
Icy Reign
Kits Rose

((LOL, well I was thinking Icy looked pretty hot to be over 100 years old! rofl ))

(HEY! scream I'm older than her so I know I look hot for being over 100! talk2hand )

((Hmmm... have to agree with that. xd ))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:59 pm
Now dressed, she slips up behind him and wraps her arms around his waist, giving him a hug.

"Yes, I have, as a matter of fact. I think a trip out of town for FUN is just what I need. I'd love to go with you...especially after you told me all the things we would do while we were there. wink "

She looks around for her collar, and finds it on the floor next to the bed. Slipping it back on around her neck, she turns and looks at Dec, giggling at his attempts to tame his hair.

"I'm sure I look a fright, how about we head to my place so I can change?"  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:04 pm
Flame Knightmaer
katana68
Icy Reign
Kits Rose

((Damn straight, baby! xd blaugh ))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:08 pm
*Having slept very late, Karrie finally woke up around noon. He was disoriented for a moment when he realized he wasn't the only one in the bed. For a moment, he thought Velcore had snuck into his room somehow, then realized that the body wasn't nearly big enough and was definitely a human female. Realizing it's Amy, he smiles and carefully reaches over to the nightstand to check his phone. He doesn't want to wake her. Seeing a message from his brother, he listens to them, smiling a little bit. Then he quickly sends a text to Dame. He'll wait until Amy wakes up to tell her the news.*

text from Karrie to Dame
Good news, the doctors say Niiki's stepmom is doing better. Still not out of danger, though.

*carefully getting up, he goes to take a shower. When he gets out, Amy is awake. He tells her about the message he got while they were asleep.

Once they've both gotten dressed, Amy's power making it much easier for her, they go to the kitchen to get some breakfast for themselves, Velcore, and Thistle. Karrie makes cinnamon french toast while Amy cuts up some fresh fruits to go with it. Both of them are in a much better mood, Amy feeling refreshed by a good night's sleep.

They spend the afternoon mostly sitting around the house, until Amy suggests going to Aqua Springs to play some games. Karrie agrees, and the four of them walk over there, stopping at Amy's house on the way so she can brush her teeth and to see if the owl wants to join them*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:08 pm
-Flashback- Dec and Katana writhing under the sheets as Dec whispers sweet words into her ear. "Will you go with me to New Orleans, mon cher? You're gonna love the place where the band and I are staying. A friends of mine's house in the French Quarter. Old stone walls and a real garden court with high walls and cast iron fences and a mossy old fountain."

His voice had gradually dropped a full octave, right down to 'irresistibly hot' as he nuzzled his way down Katana's neck and chest to flick with his tongue. "I am going to feed you oysters on the half shell and file gumbo and absinthe and pralines and candied pecans, more oysters and more absinthe, and then, when you're just too full and sleepy to get away, I'm gong to ravish you under a bougainvillea arbor, sweet little mine. And maybe right out in the middle of Bourbon Street, too."
-End Flashback-

Abandoning the comb, he just slips on any old shirt and some boots. "Ah yes. Lets get out of here..."

On their way out, he swung by the kitchen and spoke a few quiet words to his sister. She nodded and swatted him on the a** as left. He opened the front door to Katana and they made their way to the bar.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:13 pm
((moving to MW))  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:35 pm
dame's Text to Karrie
Hey honey! Sorry it took me so long to respond. We're not supposed to use our cells at work. That is wonderful news!! I am keeping you and yours in my thoughts. -sending virtual hugs- Keep me posted and if you need anything. I'm here, k?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:22 pm
((Retroposting from who knows where ninja ))

*After creeping through the shadows for most of the day, she came to a clearing just before dusk. Knowing skirting the meadow would take just as long as waiting it out, she rests in the shadows and waits for dusk. Awhile later the sun sets and she gets up, slipping through the now semi-darkness. On the far side of the clearing she comes to the road. Late night and the moon obscured by clouds, she's able to run the forest near the road and keeps moving. Towards daybreak, she comes to the little village where she'd spent a good portion of her growing years. At the far edge is a run-down shack of a house, looking worse for the years and little care. Knowing the old hag has set up warning signals, she skirts the place. The woman has removed all the trees and bushes around the place with the exception of a nasty thorn patch Brat remembers not so fondly. She knows the shadows around the house will be within the signal zone and the old hag knows she hates the thorns. Pacing in the pitch black, she thinks, Fine, old one, if that's how we want to play.* evil  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:54 pm
*With day coming on, the darkness begins to fade and she slips in to the shadows further away from the house, noting the old woman did a fine job in making sure the house would be almost out of view from the shadows. Brat grumbles softly. The villagers had never really known of her existence, she'd been kept inside during most of the day, except when she'd had to go find things in the thorn patch. Walking through the village in the daytime would be sure to draw attention, and these folk were superstitious beyond reason. While they suspected the old hag of using magic, and occasionally talked of running her off, she was the only one to go to for medical attention. Brat almost chuckles at how they've managed to let slide the fact they'd had the same mid-wife for several generations and she'd outlived most of those. Slipping deeper in the shadows, she goes off to visit some of the homes, listening quietly to the gossip as she'd done when she was younger. Mostly the talk is about various neighbors she doesn't know. Eventually she retreats to the tavern and curls up in the dark rafters to take a nap.

Several hours later, she wakes up, noting the place has livened up. As the sun sets, she listens to the conversations from her hiding place near the ceiling until the talk turns, as it always has, to the creepy old medicine woman. Tidbits of information float up to her ears as she smiles. Clearing the land around her property has roused their suspicions further. They wonder what she is afraid of, must be a demon. Or something worse? Is there something worse? Ought to run her off, everyone knows she a witch and why haven't they done something before now. The argument continues, but Brat has heard enough and she slips away, finding her way in to the old woman's home. The woman growls before she even steps out of the shadows.*

What do you want? Did the villagers see you? Good for nothing Brat. Nothing but trouble, you.

*Brat stares at the old woman as she fully emerges in to the room.* Yes, mommy dearest, I think you've made yourself clear on that point. If you'd like, I could make my presence known. twisted

*The old woman actually flinches, glaring at Brat.*
Little brat, no beast. Take yourself off. I have nothing for the likes of you.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:14 pm
((-watches intently popping popcorn- ... stressed Now I want popcorn for real. stare ))  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:19 pm
*Brat continues to stare at her.* Nothing, really? Outwore my usefulness, didn't I. Take in a demon, use it for your own devices, lie to it, and treat it with no dignity or respect, and it may come back to bite you in the a**, mommy-dearest. Not in the least interested in how that last little spell went?

*The old woman's eyes glitter and she sneers.* Didn't turn out so well, Beast. I guess my memory isn't what it used to be.

Indeed. Your memory is fine. It always has been. You're just a lousy witch.
*The woman eyes flash anger, and something else. Something that Brat hadn't noticed before, but must have been there all along.*

Out, beast, out of my house. I don't have to listen to your mouth. *She reaches for her pockets, but Brat grabs her arms and jerks them behind her.*

Not so fast, old one. I may be only half demon, and you've conveniently kept whatever else it was from me, but you're still no match. Now, we're going to read your spell books and find some answers, right?
*The woman grimaces, but stops fighting. For the first time she can remember, Brat lets go of the anger she holds and lets her mind observe the woman without any emotional connection.*

Fine, beast. If you insist.
*As Brat lets her go, she goes to her shelf. Brat watches but can't catch what she does that causes the shelf to move and reveal a shelf concealed behind the first one. The witch pulls out a book and brings it back, setting it on her table.* So, then. Lets see if I remember what we used then. *Her eyes glitter again and Brat catches a near smirk in her eyes. Realizes she's been tricked. The woman is far better than she's let on and has intentionally skewed the spells.*

Beast, is it? No longer satisfied with calling me a little brat. Perhaps you're right. I am getting on in years. As are you, old one.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games