Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
The Hidden Kingdom of Magic(OPEN/ No longer Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 148 149 150 151 152 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:05 pm
Scarlet saw Kitzune and smiled back as she did she mummbled something to her father and Rui.

They both laughed and nodded.

"Ok well then i'm going to see who exactly is safe and who is doomed." Rui stood up and chuckled. "See you two later." Rui exited the room and headed to his room.

"Perhaps i'll rethink it if everything simmers down." Vincent said as he looked at Scarlet.

"Yeah and once Erika and Kituzne have there little tussle then we can see what to do from there..." Scarlet smiled and also left the room leaving Vincent and Sliver alone.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:05 pm
Ryuu stood and walked to where Vincent and Scarlet where. As he walked a guard walked to him and reached for his shoulder, "Are you oka-" he was thrown back without Ryuu even touching him, it was his power.. Ryuu stopped and then continued as he walked into the room. "Who is that girl?"

Perverted Juicebox

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:26 pm
Kitzune looked back at Ryuu. She looked at him for quite some time then she gave him a smile.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:15 pm
Scarlet looked at Ryuu, "Ask her." She said pointing at Kitzune who sat on the window. "Well father i have to go and....well you know.." She smiled and left the room.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Perverted Juicebox

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:27 pm
Ryuu looked at her, "Who the hell are you?" he looked at her curiously. His aura pulsated.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 3:21 pm
Kitzune laughed a little then jumped off the window seal into the room. "My name is Kitzune. Iah is my brother, if you know him then you will remember me.  

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100

Perverted Juicebox

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:02 pm
Ryuu sighed, "You... But why are you here? There is nothing you can get." he looked back at the almost empty room. "What... Better yet who are you after?"

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:48 pm
"Im after Erika I have a goal to settle with her, but thanks to my idoitic yet loving brother of mine, he took most of powers away before he buried me. I wish I knew why he did that to me."  

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100

Perverted Juicebox

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:09 am
Ryuu smirked under his breath, "Who knows, people do idiotic things." he smiled slightly.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:08 am
-Silver's eyes began to calm down. He walked towards the nearest window and gander at the massive coast, wondering how he would tell his father how his first day was, He turned around to face the king and bowed-

"With all due respect sir, I will not ask what plan DMNP... what ever hell that meant. But what do you mean Ryuu is marked? Are you speaking of forbidden magic?"  

Bloodlust-Silver

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:33 pm
"It's a mark no one can see or will ever be able to see. And no it is not forbidden magic." Vincent grinned then chuckled. "You have one to so don't worry about it. "Theres only a couple that aren't marked. Anyways like i said we probably wont go with that plan as long as all stays at peace."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:02 pm
Kitzune sighed then smiled, "Well I feel like stirring up some trouble. I know that the king wants things to stay peacefully but if it doesn't then they will use something. Do you know what it is?"  

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100

Perverted Juicebox

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:15 am
Ryuu sighed, "No, I don't much talk to Vincent. Anyways, I dont think that's any of your business."

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:19 pm
Kitzune looked out the window. "Why isn't it my business, huh?"  

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100

Perverted Juicebox

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:11 pm
Ryuu smirked, "Because i said so." he began to walk towards the door exiting the room.

Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 148 149 150 151 152 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff