Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:03 pm
Let the Memories of the Evening be...
the first think that you think of------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

Fingertips...walking up your spine...a tongue sliding right behind..

"Decadent?" Nikki then blushed a full shade of pink as his fingers covered his lips playfully, "Oh you're so sweet to say so Hayato-san. See Tanaka-kun, sometimes I get noticed!"

Michi chuckled because he had been there for all Narcissus' evil teasing. "Well of course, who wouldn't notice you Nikki-san. You've a great sense of style."

"Awh, nice of you to say that." Nikki smirked then look Michi over, "Yes, I do agree that I do." Nikki was just a hair vain about his creations.

"I'm Tanaka Michi, Hayato-san." His cheeks did seems to take on a hint of rosiness to them as he spoke to the man. Hayato's voice was very much a tempting lure, "Fresh blood...that's funny because I was just told by a cute manager I should be. But no, I'm the massage therapist for Narcissus-san."

Nikki nodded in agreement with Michi's words. "Yes,Yes...Tanaka-kun has got excellent fingertips from what I hear. Really...skilled. You know I really should get an appointment with you! I bet you could release my inner tensions." Nikki winged at Michi ever the flirting fashion designer.

-:{------------------------------------------------when you open up your eyes and see me.
...Dark Star.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:08 pm
I can no longer return to those days free of bloodshed
These deep scars rooted within me will not disappear...

User Image

Indeed, Nikki was cute...but not the type of cute he was directly interested in. Just the type of cute he could easily be pleasant toward.
Michi, however...that boy was a temptation.
A temptation that, for the first time ever, Hayato didn't exactly welcome. Not when he had a chance at Shou...
Still....just a little bit of flirting wouldn't hurt....right? It was like tasting the wine instead of drinking the whole bottle. No harm done.
Unless, of course, you happened to be a recovering alcoholic...
Looking back to Nikki, Hayato let his eyelids slide down until he looked like a cat at a bowl of fresh cream.

"Oh, of course you do. Perhaps you should come and...take my measurement sometime." he said with a wink. Tonight, he wasn't exactly being sly, nor serious, but it was obvious he didn't exactly mean to come for a fitting.

Looking back at Michi, though....the way the young brunette blushed...well, it made him appear younger than he was, and Hayato's heart immediately skipped a beat.
He couldn't help it...the perfect, smooth skin...the bright eyes...the fact that he was between a small and medium build, just short enough that he had to look up ever so slightly at him...the star found himself immediately picturing the man a beautiful doll, in tears and shackles.
No, he wouldn't act on it...but the impulse was certainly there. It made him rather sick, though...he knew such things were wrong...yet he still desired them.

"Ah...I see. Well...you really should consider coming into the business if this manager really thinks you've got what it takes. It's a lot of work, but a whole hell of a lot of play, too. Yet, I have to ask...before you do that, please let me make an appointment for a massage...I'd love to have your hands all over me."
Perhaps he knew he should just shut his mouth now, but it was rather fun. He wasn't actually going to do anything. Nobody was actually going to get hurt.
He hoped...

Hide it, Hide it
Hide me...

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:18 pm
the first think that you think of------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

Nikki grinned even though he realized the man wasn't serious. "You know I'd put you in something very...tasteful." he answered, "I've designed quite a few leather pants...and other...leather fashions. See, Tanaka-kun, you should let me put you in a pair something like this." he pointed to Hayato's pants. "However, maybe a few more....belts...or zippers up the side. Or maybe just a smooth tight fit...You a** would fill out a pair nicely. Don't you think?"

"Oh...umm...I don't know, Nikki-san. Leather???" Michi obviously hadn't tried many wild styles of clothing in his life time. He glanced over at Hayato as if looking for help but then he realized that Hayato might just think that was a great idea!!

"Not sure I've got what it takes. Can you really judge a voice on a few lines? I mean, I've never had any voice lessons. I just sing sometimes for fun." But he did smile a little when he heard the word "play". "Yes it does seem musicians play as hard as they perform." Oh they surely did. His lips pursed just a little as his tongue flicked over the edge of his lips in thought.

"Ah...and appointment for a massage. Why sure! When are you free? I'd be happy to make the time. I don't think you work for Ohayou...but I think I can still have outside clients." His dark eyes traveled over Hayato enjoying the idea of his nimble fingers roaming that fine body even if it were strictly a deep massage. "Do you have any particular points of pain? Shoulders? Hips? Back? I have a proven technique that is sure to work on most trouble spots."

-:{------------------------------------------------when you open up your eyes and see me.
...Dark Star.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:39 pm

User Image

'Michi in tight pants...brilliant idea, Nikki-san...'

Standing there, Hayato just kind of stared at the gorgeous brunette. That little pink tongue was so sweet looking as it darted out.
Oh, he really should get going...really should go back to Shou...see him one more time before he went on stage...just walk away and go to where he knew he should be, near the one he loved.
But...but this little minx...
No...he couldn't...
Just...a little more flirting, then he would go...

"A particular point of pain? Well...perhaps you could work out the pain in my heart...I'd love to see your 'proven techniques'." the star whispered, stepping closer to Michi, leaning close enough to his ear that his hot breath tickled against the masseuse's flesh.

Hide it, Hide it
Hide me...

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:51 pm
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

Michi shivered slightly as Hayato moved placing those words upon his bare ear. "Mm..such a difficult task indeed. But sometimes with a bit of work one can knead out the throbbing. But my techniques can only release the stress and let a man focus on his own real needs. Sometimes those needs are very...insatiable. But, I could work my way starting from your toes...then your head...and see what I find inbetween." Oh yes, Michi could tease well even when he talked about work if only one was smart enough to read between his lines.

...Dark Star.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:17 pm

User Image

'Oh kami-sama...he wants it...'

It wasn't hard for Hayato to get the gist of what the lovely masseuse was saying, and judging from the shiver and the blush, that was more than enough for the star's desire to kick into overdrive. Oh, he knew he shouldn't. Really, a part of him wanted to just laugh it off, say goodbye, and let it go....but that craving, dominating part of himself gave him every excuse in the book as to why he should pursue this...

'What if Shou doesn't want you, in the end? Would you really let this chance pass you up? You know you might never see this little doll again. What if Sai never comes back around, and you just waste every perfect opportunity for nothing? It won't hurt...because it doesn't have to mean anything...'

"Mmmm....Michi....ten minutes before curtain. Could you knead out the throbbing for me in that amount of time?"
Indeed, it was a proposition. Just...a quickie. Nothing too rough...just some stress relief.
Nothing really wrong with that...

Hide it, Hide it
Hide me...

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:50 pm
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

"Oh goodness. Well Tanaka-kun meet me after you're done. Don't take too long. Only a short time before they start their set." said Nikki before walking off, knowing that those two seemed...to need a bit of time alone.

Michi walked his fingers up Hayato's leather covered chest. "I think...I could make an attempt."

And thus...time went by....

...Dark Star.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:02 am
Just a...Q

"So...you all set?" Hayato asked, standing by the door, giving the smaller man a look up and down to make sure there was nothing 'out of place'.
"Let's get out there and enjoy the show." he grinned, opening the door and leading the way.

With Michi behind him, Hayato made his way through the backstage area and over to where they could see the show. Casually, so as nobody else could hear, he spoke to his companion, "Listen...please don't take this the wrong way....I had a really great time just now...and you are absolutely amazing, but my feelings...my heart is with another, though he doesn't really know it yet...so...if you were thinking this would become something...deeper...well, I just want to set your expectations, you know."

May as well be honest. Tanaka didn't seem the clingy type and he probably assumed it was a one time thing, but Hayato would rather clear things up now than risk anything coming between himself and Shou.

"I will say this, though...if things don't work out, you can trust that I will be looking you up." he added with a wink.

----

"I'm all set." he answered after taking a quick look in the mirror and running a pocket comb along his hair. "Sure! Narcissus-san would have my head if I weren't there for the opening of his act." He followed behind Hayato rather glad he was leading the way because right now Michi thought he could possibly get lost again. It actually took him a few more minutes before he felt like 100%.

As he stood in a perfect spot to see the show and watch Narcissus just in case something were to happen, Hayato carefully whispered into his ear. Of course, he had to blink because the man was making sure he wasn't looking for something more! Michi shook his head with a small chuckle, "I'm not that kind of guy. Thankfully. I like a good time but you know, there's a lot of good times out there. So no worries. But sure, if you ever want to hang out again, just look me up".

"Oh and good luck with your potential...companion." he grinned when Hayato winked. "I hope you get lucky...well he will be a very lucky man for sure."

-----

Hayato smiled a very genuine smile.

"I like the way you roll, Michi. You certainly made my night...so far."
Of course, he hoped to have his night made in a much grander fashion, if he could swing it.

"I really appreciate your sentiment. I hope I get lucky with this one too, though I imagine I would be the lucky man, not him..."
Glancing over at the bustling going on, he knew that the group was going on in mere moments.

"Looks like it's about time...I'm so excited to watch him...er...them." he caught his slip and tried to cover it. No need to let on that his intended match was none other than Shou himself.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:44 am
What a shock, it was so surprising,
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

........Show Time!!.........

Sitting in the audience, he got lucky to have a few more minutes of intermission before Narcissus and Shou's set started. Even after Nikki's people sat him back down, one of Yamada-san's people checked up on him. He didn't know that Yamada-san had heard from his gopher about where Izzy had been sitting or the situation he had been in. Nor did he know that Yamada-san had used another seat ticket to make sure someone was in the audience to watch him.

Even when he wanted to get up to go see the goodies in the promotion stalls, he was denied. However, just before the set started another gopher came running back and handed Izzy a bad filled with goodies from the stars! He peeked in the bag and pulled out a pair of small mystery bag that was marked "Do not open prior to the SHOU!" Oh this was one of the special rare Shou promos!!! That was exciting! He smiled brightly and noticed a couple of leering fans who realized what the mystery bag was.

From what Izzy knew, there was a normal promo bag and then the special mystery bag. All of course only to be opened once Shou took the stage. It seemed he got lucky or maybe they had an extra hidden behind the counter. Either way, he felt like a kid at the moment and that was a good feeling after listening to Chiyou's brilliant music...but very heart wrenching songs.

He tucked that back into the bigger bag and looked at the other goodies. As he pulled things out and looked at them he realized that he really needed to talk to Ohayou's promo designers because the Shou goodies were just delightful. The small fantasy make-up set with Shou's image on the lid truly fit the musician's image. Of course, he doubted something like this would fit Narcissus' image but there had to be away to claim some of the uniqueness flow through Shou's promotional items.

But then he found the in the bag the variety of panties made for Nakai's promotion. Ok, so maybe Ohayou's promo designers weren't so bad because these really did fit...Nakai in a...well... yes... in that way. Izzy blushed because he had TWO playboy stars. Although, after he thought about it, he was afraid of how many of these...panties would be returned in the mail...Nuuuuuuu!!! Note to himself, 'contact mail room and obtain someone to take over that job'.

Then, he discovered items from Chiyou's promotions and his jaw dropped in that sort of heart stopping way that caused the eyes to widen in complete shock. He carefully pulled out a charm bracelet with Chiyou's name on ones side and the word... "Lucky" on the other. Then, he found a heart shaped box filled with his favorite chocolates surrounding Chiyou's picture. Last but not least, he pulled out a CD single with a couple songs on it...but the notation of the album's name is what caught his eye..."Lucky"

Oh Kami-sama....he whispered to himself and slowly pushed the items back into the bag feeling utterly low. He wanted to feel ecstatic and proud...and as a manager....He did. But...as a man, he knew exactly what all this meant and it made his heart hurt.

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do
I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:22 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Places Places Places

Getting ready, getting into position, nimble fingers prepared to perform...
Naoko had taken a little time to himself in the dressing room, aside from finishing up the PR things for the DvD release. He had calmed, considerably, and fully convinced himself that Hayato was a disillusion psychopath who seriously needed to be committed to an institution.
Shou wasn't Sai.
It was impossible in every sense of the idea.

Strangely though... Naoko was no nervous.
He was going to perform a piece during the intermission, to help the audience who actually did remain in their seats... keep focused on what was to come.
It was to be his job to keep those remaining behind entertained after a short ten minute pure silence intermission.
But now, that ten minutes was up, and Naoko was standing backstage, taking a deep breath...

Then he walked out, hearing a bit of cheering, especially from Shou fans when they realized who this strange white-clad man on stage was.
He moved around the piano from the front, sitting down, glad that the mic was already adjusted... and he delicately placed his fingers on the keys and began to play.

His first piece was for piano alone. No vocals. Nothing but sweet sweet notes.

But once it was finished, the ivory keyed angel quickly licked his lips, took another breath... and began to sing...

Walking around aimlessly by myself
Breathing a faint sigh, my breath turns white
Seasons change, and in this fleeting season..
My tears fall for no reason
"Even now, I still love you"

Falling sadness transforms into pure white snow
I'm always looking at the sky above me
Before this body disappears, I want to reach the wish I have now
Once more, I want to hold you

How many times have we not understood and hurt each other
But even at those times, we were still gentle
Engraved on the ring that you suddenly gave back to me
Was our promise that will never come true
"Even now, I remember.."

These far off thoughts are just brilliant flashes in my memory
I wanted to be next to you
Even though I can't see you anymore, I'll always be next to you
I never want you to change
I can't erase those last tears that you showed me [from my memory]

In your heart, if I disappear along with all these snowflakes
I want to bloom [in your heart once again]
Don't forget the warmth of us being close together, and hugging
Don't forget even if you love someone else
I'll never let go [of the memory] of when I heard your voice last and so
I just want to fall into a deep sleep

Continuously falling sadness transforms into pure white snow
I'm always looking at the sky above me
Before this body disappears, I want to reach the wish I have now
I want to hold you once more
"I want to hold you once more"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Atemonaku hitori samayoi arukitsuzuketa
Kasuka na toiki o tada shiroku somete
Utsuri kawari yuku kisetsu no sono hakanasa ni
Wake mo naku namida ga koboreta
"Ima mo aishite iru..."

Furitsuzuku kanashimi wa masshiro na yuki ni kawaru
Zutto sora o miageteta
Kono karada ga kieru mae ni ima negai ga todoku no nara
Mou ichido tsuyoku dakishimete

Wakari aenakute nandomo kizutsuketeita
Sonna toki demo itsumo yasashikute
Fui ni watasareta yubiwa ni kizamareteita
Futari no yakusoku wa kanawanai mama ni
"Ima mo oboeteiru..."

Toozakaru omoide wa itsumademo mabushi sugite
Motto soba ni itakatta
Mou nido to aenai kedo itsumo soba de sasaete kureta
Anata dake wa kawaranai de ite
Saigo ni miseta namida ga kisenakute

Kono shiroi yukitachi to issho ni kiete shimattemo
Anata no kokoro no naka ni zutto saite itai kara

Yorisotte dakiatta nukumori wa wasurenaide ne
Chigau dareka o aishitemo
Saigo ni kiita anata no koe o kono mama zutto hanasanai mama
Fukaku nemuri ni ochitai

Furitsuzuku kanashimi wa masshiro na yuki ni kawaru
Zutto sora o miageteta
Kono karada ga kieru mae ni ima negai ga todoku no nara
Mou ichido tsuyoku dakishimete
"Mou ichido tsuyoku dakishimete.."

Even after his voice faded... those long fingers continued to play note after glorious note.

And when Naoko was finished... the lights on the stage went out.

It was time for the true performers, to take their places.

(((OOC:
His first piece was "Blue" by GACKT. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-Vk_bOtPxg
Second piece was "Last Song ~Unplugged~" by GACKT. http://www.jpopasia.com/lyrics/17301/gackt/last-songunplugged-.html )))  

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:29 am

"What would make him happy, ne?" Releasing Chiyou, the young Koyasu laughed slightly, though the sound was a bit uncomfortable...
As if he were mocking himself...
"Yeah well... after what happened today, I doubt he's very happy with me." waving his hand, the musician shook his head. "Nevermind that... you're right though, it's almost showtime. I think Naoko's piece is nearly over. The little brat could rival me on the keys one day... it's a bit odd... not playing the piano myself today, I mean."
Sighing, Narcissus folded his arms in a low hug around his waist, thinking for a moment.
"Your set will make him cry, Chiyou-kun. He does care about you, a lot." turning away, Akihiko walked off, heading back to rejoin Shou and Nakai and their still ongoing conversation regarding guitars...

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:48 am

"Ha... Hai..." Nakai replied, tearing his attention from the scene between Narcissus and Chiyou and focusing back in on Shou. "Izzy's a terrific manager, even with everything that's happened with him lately. He really does put his stars first in everything, even where his own health's concerned." smirking slightly, the blond shook his head, "He works too hard... so I'm glad he's finally getting the chance to relax and just watch the performances. I'm hoping he enjoyed mine because, in all honesty, I don't know if he's even heard me play yet..."
When Shou started talking about the next set however... it was only then that Nakai realized he heard someone performing on stage.
Looking around, he noticed Ryuukaze... of course Narcissus was still there... and both Hayato and Chiyou had already performed.
That left his 'twin'...
"Sugoi desu ne... I didn't know Naoko-kun could sing..." the guitarist spoke, rather baffled by this revelation.
He'd known about the piano of course... but vocals?...
"I'm guessing once he's finished... you and Narcissus will be taking the stage?"

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:12 pm
Do you know what you got into
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU
No escaping when I start .traeh ruoy nwo I ni m'I ecnO

Charity Event - Back Stage

"Mm...Narcissus-san said the exact same thing about your manager. Rather unusual but maybe there is one Manager that is worth a little respect." he smiled a little although managers in general just made him cringe. But he couldn't deny two different accounts of people about this one manager Maybe if Narcissus and Izzy Lucky joined him on the boat he'd find out what the man was truly like.

But then he heard the music coming from the finely tuned piano and had to smile. "Naoko-san is a fine musician. And he does look so much like you. I'm surprised you didn't know. Aren't twins suppose to be able to read each others minds? " He said with a bit of a joke and a tender smile as his ears filled with the lush sound. He was certain that if Naoko's confidence grew he'd be as good if not better than Narcissus one day on piano. "Indeed, These songs are Naoko's chance to solo a little and claim a few more fans beyond bringing people in from intermission.'

He looked around and could see that Jaz and Hamu were in lock step and everyone was moving fast to get the other sets out of the way and putting the instruments in place. Once it was all ready the extra curtain would raise when the finally started, increasing the size of the stage to reveal their set. Of course it had made the other previous acts stage just a hair smaller but that couldn't be helped really.

Jaz's people hurried over and re-examed both Narcissus and Shou's wings. While a one re-explained the emergency removal latch to them. Hamu walked over and nodded to Shou then looked at Nakai, "You'll need to leave the stage now, unless you've become part of Shou's or Narcissus' back up band." He smiled because he was sure that would get a small rise out of the spunky musician.

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you
I’m here For Your Entertainment

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:54 pm

"I think he very well should deserve respect." Nakai replied with a soft smile as he listened to the piano. "Twins ne? I wish. No... I only met Naoko recently by chance. I actually met him and Ryuukaze at the same time... and that was the first time either of them had met as well. Fate... is a funny thing, ne?"
Putting his guitar on via the strap, the blond bowed to Shou. "I'll leave you to your set. Both of you... gambatte ne..." he spoke, including Narcissus in that bit of conversation since he had just walked up.
Yamada was even graced with a bow from Nakai as well, "I wouldn't want to be in their back up band. I don't think my style would fit their fantasy." he teased the assistant with a wink before getting out of the way and moving off to find a spot to peek out from backstage and watch.

Taking a deep breath, blue eyes closed for a split second as Narcissus gathered himself.
He would be first on the stage... and while everything was ready... he himself wasn't.
At least, for the first time since his debut, Akihiko felt completely bared.
A feeling he hated at times...
'My pain... this weakness... it can't consume who I am nor the beauty I've crafted.' the musician thought to himself. 'I won't let it.'
Those ice cold eyes opened once more and Narcissus winked at Shou. "Seems like it's finally time, ne? All these sleepless nights are about to, hopefully, pay off."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:06 pm
Do you know what you got into
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU
No escaping when I start .traeh ruoy nwo I ni m'I ecnO

Charity Event - Back Stage

"But I'm sure you'd make a fine back up, Nakai-san." Shou mused as the man winked at them and started to leave. "Best keep that guitar ready just in case." He smirked as he finally stood up himself.

"Well, it's time for me to get hoisted up to the skies." he glanced at Narcissus noting that look that draw of the breath. "Dajoubu desu ka?" he said with a smile. "Don't worry Narcissus, the gates will soon open and our fantasy will come pouring in. You will be amazing."

With that he turned and headed to his starting point. The stage hands waved to Jaz's crew who proceeded to lift Shou high above the stage to a small platform where he would wait for his appointed time.

There, he pondered Narcissus' movements and truly wondered if he'd be alright. Shou sighed and hoped that Narcissus could hold it together for the night. He knew the man was a professional but he also knew that most recently the man had been through a real hell and...worked in Hell to put them all on stage. Yes, Shou worried and maybe it was unfounded but...he wasn't so sure of that.

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you
I’m here For Your Entertainment

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games