Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Lily's Pad ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stay open or close shop
  Don't care
  Pie
  Throw rocks at TES
View Results

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:54 am
*leads Seth in and immediately notices the change in decor. The colors are more "earthy" rather than "bright" and "clean", making it a lot easier on the eyes. The curtains are wide open, likely to let the sun in, but due to the late hour, it's still dark.*
Gi ussta~ Seems they have changed things since I last visited. Being that it was months ago, I suppose it should have been expected.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:04 am
*enters after Ryzan, looking around the place a bit skeptically*
Seems like a hippy shop to me.

*browses the pastries on display, as well as a menu taped to the wall*
Looks like they have sandwiches at least. Not sure if they'd be willing to make full sandwiches instead of just tiny bite sized ones, though....

*sees a bell on the counter top and lifts an eyebrow* Kind of old fashioned...

*rings it and waits to see if someone shows up, leaning on the counter while he waits. After a few moments, he thinks to ring it again, but while reaching for it, a woman comes out of the back and waves him off, almost in a "shooing" motion*

I heard you the first time. Get off that counter before you break something mad
o_O;; *stands up straight and watches as she walks over to the cash register*
May I help you with anything?
Was wondering if you could makes us a couple of sandwiches...
Is that a sexist joke!? eek
um... no... I was...
Listen, just because I'm a woman doesn't mean I was put here to make you two "men" some sandwiches talk2hand
....... you work here, right?
Yes. You got a problem with women working!? mad You think a woman can't handle a job? That women don't make good workers? scream
... *twitch*

Well, let me tell you something little boy *pokes the kid in his chest* We aren't born to worship the ground you walk on, wait on you hand and foot, walk around in revealing clothes just for your viewing pleasure, and for you to use as sex objects scream We're strong, smart, and independent! We can look after and take care of ourselves without any help from you! All you ever do is get in our way and try to pull us down talk2hand You just can't handle that we're so much better than you in every way with your humongous egos rolleyes

... sounds like you're the one with the ego problem here stare

What was that, little boy!? Not man enough to say that directly to my face where I can hear? Hm!?
*narrows his eyes at her* You know, it's because of chicks like you that I'm gay.  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:22 am
Gi ussta sweatdrop
*lightly grabs Seth's shoulders and moves him to the side, taking his place at the counter*

Did he just call me a chick!? scream I am not some helpless baby chicken!
I believe there seems to be a lot of misunderstanding happening here sweatdrop
My foot there is! talk2hand I understood everything he was saying perfectly fine and I don't like it mad
He merely asked for some sandwiches...
Of course! Sure that -sounds- harmless enough to just get in the kitchen and make sandwiches, but where does it end!? Why don't you make your own damn sandwiches, huhn? Too lazy? Too busy watching your stupid football and drinking beer to even move a finger!? scream
What is this "football" you speak of? sweatdrop I believe we are getting off topic...
Don't you play dumb with me! Obviously all men are stupid, but not that stupid talk2hand
...... gi ussta....
And what the hell is that supposed to mean!? You think because I'm a woman, I'm not smart enough to figure out that you're insulting me in another language!!? Well, ******** you too, a*****e!

*frowns and sighs*
What is it that you are employed here to do?

Get customers food and drinks. Why? You going to try to say that I can't do the job!?
Nau, jhal I must admit I am beginning to wonder...
Just why is that!? Think this job is far too "advanced" for me or something? Even a monkey could do it!
*Seth crosses his arms and looks off to the side* A monkey would be less likely to argue back stare
You are compensated monetarily to serve customers, xas?
*scoffs* Don't think you can confuse me with big words rolleyes I went to college, damn it!
*closes his eyes and takes a calming breath* Qualla, will you answer the question?
Of course I get paid for services.... *gasps loudly* Are you calling me a prostitute!!? scream

*opens his eyes to glare at the woman, his eyes briefly flashing behind his glasses. Slowly a red aura begins to surround her as he casts a spell*
Zvaq Funggre

*is about to go off on the elf when she notices a red glow around her. Suddenly her brain begins pulsing. She holds her head and shrieks in pain, soon falling into unconsciousness, hitting the floor with a thud*

*takes a deep breath and calmly retrieves a clove from his vest, tapping the bell on the counter once it's lit*  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:46 am
*blinks a few times as he watches the woman pass out. He leans over the counter to see her laying limp on the floor, then glances back over at Ryzan*
.... was that really necessary?

*takes a long drag off his clove, blowing the smoke out slowly* She will be fine when she wakes up. It does not cause any permanent damage... at least not that I am aware of.

That's not very reassuring...

*another woman comes out from the back, smiling her greeting at the both of them. When she sees the previous woman slumped over on the floor, she gets a questioning look on her face, but simply walks around her to get to the register*

May I help you two gentlemen?
We would like some sandwiches, if it is not too mzilt trouble~
Sure, no problem. What kind would you like?
Is it possible to get like... full sandwiches instead of those little tea sandwiches?
Sure thing! Between you and me... *looks around and leans over the counter* I think the tea sandwiches are a waste of bread.
They sure are. How about a couple of mozzarella and tomato sandwiches with balsamic vinegar? *glances over at Ryzan* You're vegetarian and not vegan, right?
*Ryzan nods*

Alright, I'll see what I can do for you ^_^ *heads into the back to start preparing the sandwiches*

That went well.
*has a seat with Ryzan at one of the tables*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:41 am
*after having their sandwiches as well as some lemonade, the woman asks if they would like any dessert. Not sure what they have or what would be best, he simply asks for something with fruit and no eggs. She returns shortly with some cherry turnovers and refills their drinks. He thanks her and she returns to behind the counter, kneeling by the woman who first came out when they rang the bell*

*taps the woman on her cheeks*
Hey, Becky. Becky! Wake up, will ya?

Becky...?
*talks with a mouthful of turnover* What is it?
*shakes his head* It is nothing sweatdrop I just thought that name seemed familiar for some reason.

*glances over at Seth and sees he has a bit of fruit filling gathering at the corner of his mouth. Giggling, he gets a boyish grin on his face*
I am suddenly reminded of one of my last visits to this place. It may even have been my last. Quortek and I were sitting about here, having a conversation while he fed on sweets.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:44 am
*looks at Ryzan kind of oddly for a moment*
I would think that would be just about every visit. You did say he liked the pastries. What made this time special enough to remember? He run out and leave you to foot the bill or something? rolleyes

*takes another bite of his turnover*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

-9- Cirno Fire Fairy -9-

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:53 am
-enters, orders a pot of tea and a small carrot cake, and takes a seat putting on (prop) glasses and getting out a thick book-  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:54 am
((it's Becky!! rofl ))  

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

-9- Cirno Fire Fairy -9-

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:02 am
-turns the page, having already read 49 pages of "Science, Nature, and the Universe for Advanced Students"-  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:06 am
Nau nau nau. Nothing like that. We were speaking of frivolous traditions. *idly picks pieces off of his pastry*

You may not know it, jhal we Teir'Dal have a few such things. I had often tried to follow them so that I would not "stick out", as they say, even though I did not always agree with such practices. Quortek suggested that I just do what makes me happy.

Seems like sound advice. How did you respond?

*moves his plate and drink to the side and leans over the table, holding Seth's cheek with one hand while steadying himself with the other*
Something like this... *licks the fruit filling from the corner of Seth's mouth. However, unlike when he had done similar with Tes all those months ago, instead of him pulling back and falling to the floor, Seth turns his head slightly to kiss him. He blushes and returns the kiss, enjoying it for a few moments before he hears someone else in the place and quickly pulls away*

Gi ussta sweatdrop redface
*glances over at the fire fairy and bashfully returns to his seat, taking a small bite of his turnover to hide his embarrassment* redface

Ryzan Vixtul

-9- Cirno Fire Fairy -9-

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:14 am
-barely takes notice of what Ryzan did, not caring about his personal life so long as it wasn't putting him in danger-  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:16 am
*smirks at Ryzan's expression*
If it makes you feel any better, I don't think she noticed.

*finishes up his turnover and has a few gulps of lemonade afterward while eying Ryzan's turnover*
If you don't really want that, I'll gladly eat it for you ninja

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:21 am
*giggles and pushes the turnover toward Seth*
Be my guest wink Just try to remember not to overindulge yourself.

*sips on his lemonade while Seth helps himself to his turnover. After finishing, Seth pays for their food and the two exit*

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:24 am
-wonders why people would think she cared that much about their personal lives as she puts the science book away and gets out "Advanced Mathematics in Everyday Life", then pours another cup of tea-  

-9- Cirno Fire Fairy -9-

bandaidd generated a random number between 1 and 999999 ... 10189!

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:28 am
ROUNDING UP THE ADMINS!

wow, it's been so long since i've played any of these games. i guess i forgot how. *wanders out*

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games