Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
Neko (romance RP) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 327 328 329 330 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:45 pm
deathsand emo
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
deathsand emo
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
deathsand emo
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

Yuni: *drags Akemi out* c'mon Sakura.
Sakura: *follows Yuni* meh.
Torio: thanks Yuni. I think she got them out *smiles*

"Good now let's go into our room and lock the door so that Akemi can't come in." Jane pulls Torio into their room and shuts the door then locks it. "This will keep Akemi away from the key for awhile." Jane thorws it into a miror. "Now what should we do?"

Torio: *stares at mirror* woah...oh um...I dunno.
Akemi: aww they locked the door.
Sakura: *yawns* yeah...thats too bad. *lays on her bed* hmmmm *falls asleep*
Akemi: *walks around* hmmm...

"How 'bout this?" Jane kisses Torio.

Torio: *kisses back*
Akemi: Sakura! I'm bored!
Sakura: *yawns*
Akemi: *walks into her room* Hey
Sakura: shut up already. im tired.

Jane puts her hands on Torio's chest and deepens the kiss.

Torio: *blushes*
Sakura: ........
Akemi: good night.
Yuni: *picks up a book that she saved and read "The Tell-tale Heart*  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:20 pm
blessedheart
deathsand emo
blessedheart
deathsand emo
blessedheart

(Mhm)
Kiki blushed as she smiled softly and cuddled more to his side as she closed her eyes.

(Yay!!!!!!! 8D biggrin )
Vincent smiled. "Would you like to go to our pool?"

(Heh lol^^)
Kiki looked up as she tilted her head. "You have a pool?"

"Yep in the backyard... not that it looks much like a backyard more like three miles but you get the meaning." Vincent laughs abit.

"Sounds awesome. But I don't have a swim suit." she stated.

"... go to our room and look in the off pink dresser... vampire thing please don't ask."  

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:28 pm
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
deathsand emo
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
deathsand emo
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

Torio: *stares at mirror* woah...oh um...I dunno.
Akemi: aww they locked the door.
Sakura: *yawns* yeah...thats too bad. *lays on her bed* hmmmm *falls asleep*
Akemi: *walks around* hmmm...

"How 'bout this?" Jane kisses Torio.

Torio: *kisses back*
Akemi: Sakura! I'm bored!
Sakura: *yawns*
Akemi: *walks into her room* Hey
Sakura: shut up already. im tired.

Jane puts her hands on Torio's chest and deepens the kiss.

Torio: *blushes*
Sakura: ........
Akemi: good night.
Yuni: *picks up a book that she saved and read "The Tell-tale Heart*

(OMG the tell-tale heart me and my friends were supposed to do a skit of that be we were not ready in time. sad sad )
Jane wraps her arms around Torio's neck and deepens the kiss even more. (*don't forget Torio is a vampire now sooo no need for air twisted )  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:34 pm
deathsand emo
blessedheart
deathsand emo
blessedheart
deathsand emo
blessedheart

(Mhm)
Kiki blushed as she smiled softly and cuddled more to his side as she closed her eyes.

(Yay!!!!!!! 8D biggrin )
Vincent smiled. "Would you like to go to our pool?"

(Heh lol^^)

"Yep in the backyard... not that it looks much like a backyard more like three miles but you get the meaning." Vincent laughs abit.

"... go to our room and look in the off pink dresser... vampire thing please don't ask."

"Oh..okay." Kiki said as she let go of Vincent and stood up. "Be right back." She said as she walked to their room.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:44 pm
blessedheart
deathsand emo
blessedheart
deathsand emo
blessedheart

(Heh lol^^)

"Oh..okay." Kiki said as she let go of Vincent and stood up. "Be right back." She said as she walked to their room.

Vincent sits there then snaps his fingers and he is change out of his clothes into swim trunks.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:53 pm
deathsand emo
blessedheart
deathsand emo
blessedheart
deathsand emo
blessedheart

(Heh lol^^)

Vincent sits there then snaps his fingers and he is change out of his clothes into swim trunks.

"wow.."Kiki said as she looked through the pink draw with al the swimsuits in her size. She finally picked one out and changed into it. She headed back to Vincent as blushed lightly as she stood a few feet away. "H-how do I look?" She asked softly.
(Swim Suit)  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:57 pm
blessedheart
deathsand emo
blessedheart
deathsand emo
blessedheart

"wow.."Kiki said as she looked through the pink draw with al the swimsuits in her size. She finally picked one out and changed into it. She headed back to Vincent as blushed lightly as she stood a few feet away. "H-how do I look?" She asked softly.
(Swim Suit)

"You look great... That one is actually my favorite." He gets up and takes Kiki's hand.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:59 pm
deathsand emo
blessedheart
deathsand emo
blessedheart
deathsand emo
blessedheart

(Swim Suit)

"You look great... That one is actually my favorite." He gets up and takes Kiki's hand.

"Thank you.."Kiki said softly, the blush still littering her face as she held his hand softly.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:27 pm
blessedheart
deathsand emo
blessedheart
deathsand emo
blessedheart

(Swim Suit)

"Thank you.."Kiki said softly, the blush still littering her face as she held his hand softly.

"let's go." He leads Kiki to an Olympic sized swimming pool out back.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:32 pm
deathsand emo
blessedheart
deathsand emo
blessedheart
deathsand emo
blessedheart

(Swim Suit)

"Wow!!" Kiki said as she stared at the pool in awe and smiled. "This is huge!"  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:38 pm
blessedheart
deathsand emo
blessedheart
deathsand emo
blessedheart

(Swim Suit)

"Only the best when you're in a rich family." He hugs Kiki. "Watch me dive off of the diving board." Vincent releases her and climbs the boards ladder and gracefully dives off.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:41 pm
deathsand emo
blessedheart
deathsand emo
blessedheart
deathsand emo
blessedheart

(Swim Suit)

"Only the best when you're in a rich family." He hugs Kiki. "Watch me dive off of the diving board." Vincent releases her and climbs the boards ladder and gracefully dives off.

"I see." Kiki said as she looked at him and nodded her head. "Okay." She watched him carefully and clapped when he dove off. "That was awesome!" She said as she kneeled by the edge of the pool.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:52 pm
blessedheart
deathsand emo
blessedheart
deathsand emo
blessedheart

"I see." Kiki said as she looked at him and nodded her head. "Okay." She watched him carefully and clapped when he dove off. "That was awesome!" She said as she kneeled by the edge of the pool.

"Come in the water is warm."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:58 pm
deathsand emo
blessedheart
deathsand emo
blessedheart
deathsand emo
blessedheart

"Okay." Kiki said as she stepped in feet first and swam up to him. She smiled as she nodded her head. "It is warm.."  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:06 pm
blessedheart
deathsand emo
blessedheart
deathsand emo
blessedheart

"Okay." Kiki said as she stepped in feet first and swam up to him. She smiled as she nodded her head. "It is warm.."

"I love this pool... sometimes when I want to be alone I shackle my ankles to the bottom of the pool." Vincent laughs.  
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 327 328 329 330 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games