Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Golden Palace Central
~~~~~~**NEW MEMBERS COME HERE!!!**~~~~~~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Naori Inuya

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:15 pm
hello guys..
im new here..i am Naori Inuya
just call me Naori
i like drawing, listening to music..nice to meet u guys..XD  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:55 pm
I'm new! >w<
So, my name is (as you can see) munke_luvver. My real name is Autumn, though, and I'll answer to Autumn, munke, fall, season, spring, summer, winter, etc.

Um..I've been on gaia since about August 2005 (this was actually the mule account. My first one got hacked, so now this is my main one 3nodding )

Aaaaaaaand...I guess anything else, you can just ask! mrgreen

munke_luvver

TsunaChu

Dapper Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:25 pm
My name: Scribble Kitty, but you people can call me Scribble or any other nickname you may have for me~

I like to draw, read, and watch anime. Also I love hanging out with friends and Im Canadian o:

Im new to this guild and hope I will have fun here~ <3  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:10 pm
Name: zooomie/David
A bit about yourself:crazy hyper childish and fun loving kid in high school.
What you expect from the guild: something new and to make new friends ^_^  

Resone

Familiar Friend

8,725 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150

ninjaboy1989

Profitable Grabber

11,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:53 pm
welcome to neko heaven

Zooomie, Scribble Kitty, munke_luvver, Naori Inuya, Eteeir, Silent asasin112, Echaron, Craapp, Flake Powder, Only Love Me, akaLeopard, gia fire,

please remember: (activity is key for a fun place to be) >_<

see ya soon

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:08 am
Hello. I'm Ominish. I'm probably one of few gaia members who has been a member for years and still hasn't changed their name. So I'm proud of that. I was invited by a cutie, as I'm sure everyone who was invited had been. wink I am very flirtatious and yes, I love women. I have a reasonable admiration for them. Not saying I'm going to be perverted all the time but do be prepared for suggestive input from yours truly. *Takes a bow, letting his long raven hair flow well below his shoulders before returning to his normal posture of his hands locked together in front of his torso* I love RPing so if any of you just so happen to see me online, do take advantage because it does not happen enough.

Thank you for the invitation, which I accept with utmost gratitude. I look forward to making friends and finding things in common with people all around the world. Talk to me whenever you can and keep in mind:

Treat me right, I'll treat you better. heart  

ominish

Partyer X

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:19 am
"Welcome ominish. I've seen you are already a contributing member of our guild. We appreciate that and hope you will continue. Let's all have fun everyone!" ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:10 am
User ImageUser Image
Welcome to the guild all new members! Great to have you join us! Now that you're members join in & post often & stay active & just have some fun getting to know us here! Hope to see you around very soon!

Misty Marina

Moose Aids

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:12 am
hi all new members!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:21 pm
Name: poolpetty... paula...
About me: I'm generaly a nice person in my opinion (IF YOU ARE NICE TO ME)... uhhhm... I'm in high school. I'm a pervert. ;D I like pies and fruit... and veggies. x3 I LOVE ANIMALS. I... dont know what to put here so... ask me anything you wanna know i guess...
I do aviarts too~! owo

poolpetty

Misty Marina

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:36 pm
User ImageUser Image
Nice to have you join us Paula! We hope you will enjoy the time you spend here & will want to post often. We have some great people here so feel free to just jump right in with your comments~
Hope to see you around~

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:03 pm
Name: GothicSpineMistress, but you can call me what ever.. any but my real name anyway.. which none of you would probably ever care to know.

About me: I'm typically shy and reserved. I do like cats to a point. Black ones. I'm kinda nice if you get to know me and I've gotten use to you.

Well, I'd expect this to be entertaining considering how bored I typically am.  

GothicSpineMistress

Misty Marina

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:42 pm
User ImageUser Image
Welcome to the guild Gothic, glad to have you join us! We hope you will like it here. Be sure to explore the guild, especially the Valentines Event Forum. I'm sure you will find many things to respond to. Keep active as much as you can & I'm sure we will come to know you better~
Cya around~

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:13 pm
Welcome to the guild!~
Have fun posting and see ya around n-n

URL-Length

Dapper Gekko

10,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Friendly 100

MythosArchon

Aged Noob

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:36 am
User Image
Ңϵαя Ӎϵ Ҏυяя ♪

Tiger Tiger. burning bright,
In the forests of the night;
━━━━━━━━━━━

I is MythosArchon
Just got accepted 2 minutes ago, hello everyone.

~Happy February everyone~
━━━━━━━━━━━

Ҏυяяяяяяя

Golden Palace Central

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games