Welcome to Gaia! ::

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Back to Guilds

Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
lets make the longest list of randomist stuff..... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 876 877 878 879 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mystic Passion

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 8:09 pm
Gaia's screwing up the shops and the editing thingy magiger scream
I want to go shopping!!!

End of Radom Segment domokun heart 4laugh  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 8:10 pm
Mystic Passion
Gaia's screwing up the shops and the editing thingy magiger scream
I want to go shopping!!!
I know............ rolleyes *sigh*  

Shari-hotsu

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Cursed Ronin

Dangerous Hero

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 8:17 pm
NOOOOOOOO!!!I was going to buy a new Jacket!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 5:28 pm
heart heart heart  

sweetgirl250

MizukiLee

Friendly Explorer

5,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 6:55 pm
cuuuuuuuuuckoooooooooooooo rolleyes  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 12:41 am
I'm still wondering why Gaia hasn't even cleaned up the mess made by Gambino's tower....  

Tahimek
Vice Captain

Dangerous Gaian

PINKOCIDE

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 12:45 am
Alien Chickens!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 1:09 am
Well, I have a random thought...

I dont understand why, people are always on the look out for a boyfriend or a girlfriend. Sometimes, it really annoys me because that's all they can think of, they make if seem as if haveing a girlfriend or a boyfriend is just everything these is to life. It's as if there's nothing else in the world that they can do.

A lot of my friends tell me that they're afraid to be alone. But to me, somtimes being alone is the best thing for one person. Get your thoughts together, get to know yourself and only yourself. Sometimes, to me, trusting someone - having a boyfriend or a girlfriend is the busiest job of all. You're always thinking, what if he breaks up with me? What if he ends up liking someone else. Doesn't it... get annoying after a while? I know it does for me, espicially when my friends are complaining it to me.

So, what makes having a girlfriend or boyfriend so... special?

Zafkiel

Cursed Ronin

Dangerous Hero

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 10:21 am
Zafkiel

I dont understand why, people are always on the look out for a boyfriend or a girlfriend. Sometimes, it really annoys me because that's all they can think of, they make if seem as if haveing a girlfriend or a boyfriend is just everything these is to life. It's as if there's nothing else in the world that they can do.

A lot of my friends tell me that they're afraid to be alone. But to me, somtimes being alone is the best thing for one person. Get your thoughts together, get to know yourself and only yourself. Sometimes, to me, trusting someone - having a boyfriend or a girlfriend is the busiest job of all. You're always thinking, what if he breaks up with me? What if he ends up liking someone else. Doesn't it... get annoying after a while? I know it does for me, espicially when my friends are complaining it to me.

I have the best answer!The answer is becuz we are douche bags!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 11:55 am
Zafkiel

I've had a chance to have a few great relationships in High School, lasting 6 Months plus. Falling in love and loving someone is a great feeling, and everyone should have a chance to feel it. At times it can be busy just like you say, but there are great rewards that comes with it also. I agree with you on the part of why ppl are constantly looking for a girlfriend/boyfriend. I don't think you should keep your mind on that all the time, there are other great things to pursue and do in life. I've never constantly looked for a girlfriend for the past after every break-up I've been through, I actually enjoyed being single.

Lol, I've just been rambling, not sure if I answered the question or not, but ummm....ok I'll stop now. biggrin  

-=Cha^0^s_G3ar=-

Jinshi Yu

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 12:18 pm
Zafkiel

4laugh heart Someone who thinks like me! I don't understand why people do that either, I mean there's soo much more to the world than being an relationship. It annoys the death out of me that one of my "friends" will keep getting boyfriends so she won't be "alone". I guess it's just me but I hate hate the feeling of dependence like that, and I don't see what's wrong with actually being alone sometimes. Or just go hang out with your friends, don't whine to me that you don't have a boyfriend. You're life isn't over.

Sure, being a relationship can be great but you don't need that to make your life great.

Argh, I'm going to stop here before I start ranting my butt off. domokun domokun  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 12:56 pm
lonniedi
Zafkiel

4laugh heart Someone who thinks like me! I don't understand why people do that either, I mean there's soo much more to the world than being an relationship. It annoys the death out of me that one of my "friends" will keep getting boyfriends so she won't be "alone". I guess it's just me but I hate hate the feeling of dependence like that, and I don't see what's wrong with actually being alone sometimes. Or just go hang out with your friends, don't whine to me that you don't have a boyfriend. You're life isn't over.

Sure, being a relationship can be great but you don't need that to make your life great.

Argh, I'm going to stop here before I start ranting my butt off. domokun domokun
Some are just tired of being alone, like me. I reflect this in my songs and poems. Loneliness can drive one mad...  

Ookamimaru

Jinshi Yu

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 1:06 pm
Honoumaru
Some are just tired of being alone, like me. I reflect this in my songs and poems. Loneliness can drive one mad...

-pats Honoumaru- Sorry for my rant I get that way sometimes.

I guess it would also depends on what kind of person you are, since everyone is different. Like me, I don't care if I ever meet someone or if I get married. Not really planning on it, it's more my ideal life to live alone in a nice apartment with my turtle and doggie even into old age. ^^ And I'm going into college to achieve that.

Then I have a friend, who I met online who was raising money during his highschool summers and meeting people online, so he can go off and see if these are the kind of people he'd spend the rest of his life with. To him, he probably thinks I'm crazy that I think he's crazy. But whatever makes him happy. 3nodding heart  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 2:32 pm
Dabuuuuu Duuuuuuuuuuce!!! xp xd arrow neutral arrow pirate arrow rofl arrow ninja arrow idea arrow question  

Cursed Ronin

Dangerous Hero

Ookamimaru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 2:53 pm
"Shards of the Stone: Core"...so much to read gonk !!  
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 876 877 878 879 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games