Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply MoonClan
MoonClan! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iiiDemonicAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:06 pm

Mosspelt woke up, and found herself in the Medine Cat's den. "What ahppened?" her head was throbbing.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:26 pm

"You're welcome." Joltflash dipped her head to Leafpetal and went to the exit. "Call me when she's ready to go to the nursery." Then she left.

Bluekit sighed and smiled at Pantherclaw.

Spiceshadow

iiiDemonicAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:30 pm

Shadow heard Mosspelt and went back into the Medicine Cat's den. "Mosspelt?" Shadow asked. "Shadow!" Mosspelt purred, and he went to sit by her.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:55 pm

Cloudkit walked over to his soon to-be mentor "Is there anything I can do to help?"Cloudkit asked

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

SpecterSolemn

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:25 pm

waspkit drank thirstly "thank you, i would tell you my story, but it's a bit long. what did you say your name was? and that other orange cat?
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:48 pm

Joltflash returned to the medicine cat den with a two squirrels, rabbit, and a few mice . She dropped them and said, "Here you are. I'm sure you are hungry. I brought enough brey for everyone." She looked and Cloudkit as well as Mosspelt and Shadow. Then back to Leafpetal. "Do you need any help with Waspkit? I'd be glad to help. And I think Cloudkit's egar too," she meowed placing her paw on his head to calm him down.

Spiceshadow

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:46 pm

Leafpetal smiled at Joltflash. "Thanks for the prey," the medicine cat said. Then she turned to the kit. "My name is Leafpetal, and the other orange cat here is Joltflash. And its ok if your story is a bit long. Go ahead and tell it. We have plenty of time."
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:03 am

"You got attacked by a badger." Shadow said. "I know that. Just what happened to my head?" Mosspelt asked. "The badger hurt you and you passed out." Shadow responded. "Stupid badger..." Mosspelt muttered.

iiiDemonicAngel
Crew

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:25 am

Cloudkit sat down and listened to Waspkit
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:22 am

waspkit cleared her throat, coughed and began " well, my mother, bess, and my father, tyler, are alley cats. they live close enough to erm, one of the cat groups, something like, woodclan, that they learned your naming system. Bess rushed me to the forest and said to me 'find some cats, live with them don't come back' after my father was hurt really badly by a cat named Scar because he wouldn't join scar's 'gang' Scar took my brothers, thornkit and wolfkit, and abanded my sister rubykit left said he was going to make them part of what he called a 'gang' " looks up and growls. " rubykit is dead, bess told me, and i know . she was always weak. but,"s he added seriuosly " I'm gonna get my brothers back!"

SpecterSolemn

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:44 am

Leafpetal sighed. "Waspkit. You mustn't get ahead of yourself. You can't just go rushing off to try to get your brothers back... you're too young and you don't know how to fight very well. Maybe if you joined our clan and followed our ways, you can learn to fight and one day help them, but you can't right now..." Leafpetal meant every word she said, though it even pained her to see what the kit has gone through, even though she is only so many moons old.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:53 am

Joltflash nodded to Leafpetal's comment and licked Waspkit's head. "Don't worry. If you learn the ways of the Clan, you can become strong enough and maybe be able to go find your brothers."

Spiceshadow

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:08 pm

Patchstar watched from afar off at this newcomer Waspkit. She had asked Reedblossom how Mosspelt was doing, and apparently the young warrior had come to. But Patchstar didnt want to disturb the others so she kept her distance.

Patchstar realized how little time she spent with her clan. She seemed to always be off running errands and other useless junk, did she even have time for her own clan anymore? She barely had time for herself. Her pelt was ruffled as if she hadnt cleaned it in moons. Her eyes glazed over with exhaustion.

What kind of leader am I? she wondered. I seem to never even be here for my clan.

(Sorry guys! i really do feel bad i've been sort of neglecting you. all these kitty arts and other stuff has gotten be bogged down lately. i'm sorry!)
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:12 am

((im finally back!!! so much stuff to do, so little time, anywhoo! on with the roleplaying!!!))

Eagleheart stood up, scretched, and padded quickly over to Patchstar. She wanted to talk to her before she missed the chance. She opened her mouth to say something, but saw the glazed look in her leader's eyes and bit it back, and waited to be acknowledged before speaking.

Monkey_Overlord_Number_Q
Crew

iiiDemonicAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:06 am

Mosspelt tried to get to her feet bt Shadow gently pushed her back down. "Sleep." he ordered, and she just curled up and was oon sleeping again. Shadow left the den and walked up to Patchstar. " Hello. May you please take me to your leader? It looks like the medicine cat is busy. " he asked politley.
MoonClan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games