Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Down the Rabbit Hole~ An Alice in Wonderland guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is for anyone who loves anything to do with Alice in Wonderland, be it the movies, books, or spinoffs. 

Tags: alice, wonderland, mad hatter, rabbit, hearts 

Reply The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)
Down The Rabbit Hole- Fantasy -Alice In Wonderland Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Priestess of Sekhmet

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:42 pm
((Oh my God, I'm so sorry everyone! My computer had a virus, but it's all better now. I feel really, really bad. My school wouldn't let me get on Gaia, so I couldn't tell you...I'M SO SORRRRYYYY!!))

Eris kept silent, taking in her surroundings and mentally planing an escape. She was crying, something she hadn't done since she was a child. Her chest hurt, and she wasn't sure why. Dum wasn't in sight, but Eris was sure they were being taken to the same place. They had to be. Where else could Dee keep them?

She was growing slightly hysterical and attempted one last time to wrench herself from the bot's iron (literally) grip, but found no reprieve. She simply allowed her feet to drag along the floor and pulled Dum's borrowed robe closer to her body.
---------------------------
Alessa followed Nana's lead and attempted to keep up with the swift woman.

"What? Created? I don't understand." Mortals are weird, Alessa thought. They had the notion they could make something out of nothing, it seemed.

She glanced over her shoulder in an attempt to sum up her forces and wasn't reassured in the least. The panting group of women and children wouldn't put a dent in the gods.

Unless they were as great as they claimed.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:29 pm
((Oh noes!! I'm sorry! But it's okay, we understand. Hey, if you're interested, there's a relatively new RP up that only has five characters thus far [well, six, but four users and one of those hasn't even made a first post], and it's definitely hankering for more members! You too, Kahlan, and Splatt....))

Nana cocked an eyebrow at Alessa. "They couldn't simply amass this army out of citizens," she said. "They assumed it below their power. They put together a legion of metal soldiers who would respond only to their command, or to those they themselves trusted. So far, the only one who fits that description is Indya." She cast a furtive glance over her shoulder at Cheshire, who was now carrying Clairice; Alice was trying not to jostle their infant child as she hurried to keep up.

They took a flight of stairs and sped down a hallway, where the steps of the marching army sent deafening echoes and vibrations through the floor. Then, suddenly, the original noise stopped and the echoes quickly died. Apparently, the army had reached its destination.

Around the corner, they met Tick, the Hatter, and Jasper. Nana and Jasper exchanged a look that said and did more than any words could have, but this was no time for romantic reunions; they made no move beyond falling in step together, and without either party requesting or offering an explanation to the other, they continued on.

((Kind of a lame place to end it, I know, but I don't want to fill up a post with twelve pages of text....))

The Night Faery
Captain

Priestess of Sekhmet

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:17 am

Alessa frowned.

"I don't know what you mean." She said slowly. "I...how did they gain an army if not with men?" She almost ran into the one called "Hatter" when they rounded the corner and had to side-step. She ran into Nana and grabbed her arm in an attempt to keep from falling to the ground. She glared at the Hatter, but kept moving. She had no time for petty arguments.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:54 am
She scratched at him hard, opening old wounds " how dare you hurt him, no one hurts my mimicry " She was furious , her ears hwer back and her claws had come out . she was going to make Dee pay for what he had done, pay dearly.  

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Harmonys Dream

5,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:46 pm
Update. I am in the guild :3 thank you.

I am not in the guild yet. I am waiting for the guildmaster to say yes. But I read up to page 99 and a bit of 100. But I couldn't wait any longer. I love Alice in Wonderland. So I was wondering if I could join but I do need to know what happenes to them from page 99. Just a quick overview.

If I may join now I have my profile made up. Here it is.

Name: Zeda
Species: (Yes, you may be a made-up charachter from Wonderland) A cat. She is kinda like a cheshire. But not really.
Hair Color: Milk chocolate brown with blonde highlights
eye Color: Forest green with a hint of yellow.
Physical Apperance: Milk chocolate brown hair and green eyes. Lips are a little full. Sometimes can be really red or just a light pink. Her bangs are off on the side and fall over her right eye when you stand by her. Her hair is long and layered. The longest layer is a little higher then her hips. She has red ears and tail. She may not be a cheshire cat but she has long nails and teeth and is very fast in a battle, she can shift into a fox looking cat. Because her tail is fluffy and ears large.
Physical Trademarks: (Such as a birthmark or a missing left eye.) Has a long scar over her left eye from a fight long ago. When in fox cat form she is the size of a fox but fast and can stop as fast because of the cat within her.
(Picture if wanted)
Personality: Nice. Can be mad at times about something someone said about her or friends. Mostly a all around good girl.
Dislikes: War, people who are rude.
Biography: Had a nice mother but rude father. Her childhood was alright. She covers it up by saying alot of people had it worse then her. Zeda had a brother but was lost at birth, her mother almost didn't make it. She is now off on her own looking for friends.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:26 am
((Edit. Sorry I did this but...this is how you say her name Za-da. But its spelled Zeda. I forgot to add what she is wearing in her profile so I'll add it here. She is wearing a black top with the sleeves going down to about her elbows, and her pants are a tan color. They are kinda like jeans but they aren't as hard looking as jeans. Her boots go up to her knees. They are a light black. Sorry for the long post ._. ))

Zeda heard someone a yell. She was in her fox/cat form so she could hide from the guards and the Tweedles as well. Zeda was in a rose bush outside of the castle making her way in until she heard that. Zeda made her way out of the bush and past some guards but not for long, one saw her flameing red tail slip into a door. He went after her, Zeda heard foot steps behind her. ''Oh no you don't!'' She whispered to herself. Zeda waited for him to make the turn around the wall. As she waited she formed into herself into her human like form and pulled out a long dagger. Waiting for him, as he turned he walked into her dagger. ''Hehe. Thats for being a guard of this castle and serving these Tweedles.'' Zeda whispered at him. As he fell she cleaned off her dagger and followed the sounds of a fight.

Harmonys Dream

5,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Beta Contributor 0

Harmonys Dream

5,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:02 pm
((Hello everyone! Whats new? :3))

When Zeda got there she hide behind a plant. Seeing a girl ripping at one of the Tweedles. ''Hehe! Good. You get him girl!'' She saw a man on the floor...bleeding. ''Oh no! That evil Tweedle!'' Zeda got up and trotted over to the man on the floor. ''You need help.'' She looked over at the girl. ''Hey! What do you want me to do?'' Zeda asked the angry girl as she clawed at the Tweedle.

Zeda's long fox-cat like tail went back and forth. Knowing that they wouldn't be alone for to long.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:00 pm
((Hi Zeda! Welcome to the guild. ^-^ Sorry about everyone being delayed with posting... I'm working on a reply that I'll put up a bit later.))  

The Night Faery
Captain

Harmonys Dream

5,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:00 pm
The Night Faery
((Hi Zeda! Welcome to the guild. ^-^ Sorry about everyone being delayed with posting... I'm working on a reply that I'll put up a bit later.))

((Thank you. Its ok, but I hope you guys start posting soon. I am hooked on this RP and Alice in Wonderland. So I hope you all start posting soon!))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:23 pm
Mimicry grimaced and slowly opened his eyes. His vision was heavily blurred, but he could see a female face that he didn't recognize, framed by brownish hair and red ears. Were they fox ears or cat ears? At the moment he didn't care. He heard her call to someone-- to Indya?-- but he wasn't sure what she said. With another grimace he closed his eyes once more.

Nana, flanked by Jasper on one side and Alessa on the other, stopped cold when she came across the scene-- but for less than a second, and then she sprang into action. Running toward Indya, she shouted over her shoulder, "Hatter, Caterpillar-- help Mimicry. Tick, find out who the girl is and whose side she's on. Alice, Cheshire, keep the little ones out of the way! That means stay back! All of you!" she added, indicating the trio of fear-stricken animals with a sharp gesture. "Alessa, Jasper, get over here and help me!"

She reached Indya and hooked her arms under her shoulders, lifting her up and just far enough away from the screaming Dee that she couldn't tear into him anymore. "Indya, hold up!" she cried, struggling to control the writhing Cheshire. "We can't kill him yet, we have to wait for Dum to get here!"

But that wouldn't take very long. Over everyone's yelling and screaming, the sound of marching could still be heard as clear as day, and it was very close.

((All right, so that was a ridiculously confusing post, I know. Zeda, for your reference, now Tick-Tock is going to be talking to you... she's really very sweet. She's thin and pale and has black hair, and kinda looks like a china doll, but she's also very tough and awesome. Oh, and she's in a relationship with the Hatter.))

The Night Faery
Captain

Harmonys Dream

5,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:31 pm
The Night Faery
Mimicry grimaced and slowly opened his eyes. His vision was heavily blurred, but he could see a female face that he didn't recognize, framed by brownish hair and red ears. Were they fox ears or cat ears? At the moment he didn't care. He heard her call to someone-- to Indya?-- but he wasn't sure what she said. With another grimace he closed his eyes once more.

Nana, flanked by Jasper on one side and Alessa on the other, stopped cold when she came across the scene-- but for less than a second, and then she sprang into action. Running toward Indya, she shouted over her shoulder, "Hatter, Caterpillar-- help Mimicry. Tick, find out who the girl is and whose side she's on. Alice, Cheshire, keep the little ones out of the way! That means stay back! All of you!" she added, indicating the trio of fear-stricken animals with a sharp gesture. "Alessa, Jasper, get over here and help me!"

She reached Indya and hooked her arms under her shoulders, lifting her up and just far enough away from the screaming Dee that she couldn't tear into him anymore. "Indya, hold up!" she cried, struggling to control the writhing Cheshire. "We can't kill him yet, we have to wait for Dum to get here!"

But that wouldn't take very long. Over everyone's yelling and screaming, the sound of marching could still be heard as clear as day, and it was very close.

((All right, so that was a ridiculously confusing post, I know. Zeda, for your reference, now Tick-Tock is going to be talking to you... she's really very sweet. She's thin and pale and has black hair, and kinda looks like a china doll, but she's also very tough and awesome. Oh, and she's in a relationship with the Hatter.))

((lol ok. thank you. I will do this one with you and the other one.))

Zeda knew this would happen. Being asked who she is with and what she believes. ''I will answer anything you wish.'' Zeda said to the girl called Tick.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:38 pm
((I know who is with who. I read up to page 114 or so before I made up my profile. But thank you for telling me))  

Harmonys Dream

5,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Beta Contributor 0

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:33 am
"Please watch over mimicry" She called to the girl right before the others reached her. She growled as nana picked her up stopping her before she could destroy Dee "Put me down Nana, he's gone too far this time,no one hurts mimicry"

She squirmed and struggled in Nana's grasp trying to get back at Dee. She was sure that he had critically injured the man she loved , and she was ready to make his life a living nightmare for that. As the Clanking got closer Indya stopped Squirming as the first of the mechanical army came "Arrest King Dee. he's a tratior " The robot closest to the one holding Dum complied grabbing Dee .  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:14 pm
Kahlan_BrightBlade
"Please watch over mimicry" She called to the girl right before the others reached her. She growled as nana picked her up stopping her before she could destroy Dee "Put me down Nana, he's gone too far this time,no one hurts mimicry"

She squirmed and struggled in Nana's grasp trying to get back at Dee. She was sure that he had critically injured the man she loved , and she was ready to make his life a living nightmare for that. As the Clanking got closer Indya stopped Squirming as the first of the mechanical army came "Arrest King Dee. he's a tratior " The robot closest to the one holding Dum complied grabbing Dee .

Zeda wasn't sure if the girl was talking to her. She just watched as the girl held her friend back from the Tweedle she wanted to kill.

((Tell me who she told to watch over mimicry.))  

Harmonys Dream

5,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Beta Contributor 0

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:44 pm
((Indya was speaking to you, yes. So the Hatter and the Caterpillar are tending to Mimicry, and Tick-Tock is currently talking to you, but I sort of want to wait until Alessa and Eris' writer (Priestess of Sekhmet) returns before we get too far ahead with the story. Also, as a by-the-by, this RP is going slowly enough that I don't think it's necessary to quote replies. ^-^ ))

Tick-Tock looked the girl up and down, then knelt beside her as the Caterpillar and Hatter bent over the half-conscious Mimicry. Gently but firmly, she asked, "Who are you? Do you live here?"

Tweedle Dum watched as his brother, covered head to toe in deep gashes that only a Cheshire could inflict, was taken up by one of his own soldiers. At the same time he saw Nana, still struggling with Indya, shout, "No!" and wondered, panic-stricken, why she had said it.

The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff