Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Dr.Gray's Home for {Depressed/Suicidal/Other} Teens Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Why did you come here?
  I was forced and I don't want help.
  I know I need help.
  I'm not really sure...
View Results

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 8:02 pm
" Not for the regular reasons, I assure you" he chuckled slightly under his breath before leaning in to kiss her again " Because i've fallen in love..." he whispered throug a deep passionate kiss  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 8:06 pm
Kumi smiled in the kiss, and wrapped her arms around his neck gently again, pulling him and her closer together.

She closed her eyes, never wanting the moment to end.

((dammit i gotta go sad sis is being an a** and kicking me off -__- maybe i ll get back online if im lucky...))

Baby Coquette

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 8:14 pm
Jense couldn't help but blush ' I-I-I'm really in love...' he thought to himself, their tongues dnacing in her mouth, his mind kept saying ' i lvoe you...' over and over, as if it was trying to tell her, it was involuntary, it just happened  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 2:22 am
Noltic
Nich looked at Talia... "it seems, that ive a visitor in my room, as for things about myself, you can figure out as we go..."

He stood and made to leave, "you may accompany me if you so choose"

He crossed the hall to his room, and pulled the bars off the window then opened it. He let Lena in and said softly...

"A little late, its almost dawn... havent slept yet have ya?"

"Little hard to sleep in this place, don't you think?" Lena felt strangely at ease. Like they all shared one secret that the doctors couldn't take away from them. It was better than a knife.

[[Sorry I haven't posted in forever! Been like....so mega uber busy.]]  

amore_mia_bella

Noltic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 8:01 am
Noltic sighed... he looked at sammie and said quickly..."Hold on to that thought, i was actually peviously engaged befoire i began talking to you. So for now i must unfortunatley leave your company... but i look forward to talkign again. After you get settled your welcome to stop by my room, ill be there with a freind of mine... dont worry she's nice. Besides, you can trust me."

With a smiole Noltic meseyed down the hall, and sombered beck into his room. He saw Lena sitting on the bed and raised an eyebrow?

"You know if your gonne grumble answers to my questions while im away, you could at least try and do it quieter." He smiled slightly and took in for the first time what she really looked like, he wasnt good at seeing in the dark, and through all the extra makeup, and the odd overly cared for hair, she was actually very beuatiful.

He sat down beside her "You know, that if your tired and dont wanna leave, feel free to lye down here, i dont care. Anyways... Sorry i took so long, the new girl is shy. Anyways, start to warm up to this place?"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 12:07 pm
Kumi blushed and pulled away, and looked down smiling sheepishly.

"I...I've never...done something like this before..."she whispered, and lifted her head to face him, wondering what his response would be.

Baby Coquette

amore_mia_bella

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 12:20 pm
"New girl? She should come in here. It's got to be a lot better than sitting all alone in her room..." Lena trailed off. "This place....it's...different. I'm not exactly warmed up to it, but I'm not afraid. Do you know what I mean?" She bit her lip and looked into her hands as she spoke.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 2:14 pm
Nich crossed the room, and tilted Lena's chin up to look at him..."Hey relax allright.." He smiled, and after stepping back.."I invited the new girl to come by after shes done unpacking, but im not sure she will, she seemed really shy..."

He truly wasnt sure, he liked the new girl well enough...but honestly he doubted if he trusted his word on Lena.

"That and your kinda scary..."He said in a comic tone as he sat on top of his desk, which he knew should now hold a lamp.  

Noltic

amore_mia_bella

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 2:30 pm
"Me? Never!" Lena said with a laugh. It was the first time she'd really laughed in a long time. A really long time. It felt good to finally do it, like it was the most natural thing ever.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 8:40 pm
" Neither have I..." he had on the same sheepish smile but it was at least a smile, he looked into her beautiful eyes and wanted to kiss her again, but wanted to keep talking, just to know her better  

vampslayer3

Noltic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 1:30 pm
"I dunno, you sure as hell intimidated me anyways...."

He looked at Lena sitting on his bed in the morning light, and wasnt quite sure why, but she looked extremely beautiful in his eyes... Maybe he was just cracked, but more than that. She was beautiful in BOTH eyes.

He laughed a bit at that, not the regular laugh, but the mirthless one that made people uncomfortable, he didnt want to, but it was just extremely funny.

"You know, its odd... but until now i could never get a girl to so much as look at me, much less actually come and see me... Its almost as if coming here were a good thing..." He said the last bit in a comic tone once again, he was in a bit of a joking mood like usual. It shone through easily, and it masked the pain he really felt well, thats how it had always been... when he had cut himself, it had hit everyone pretty hard. They copuldnt believe something like that from him... If anything that pissed him off even more.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 4:15 pm
Kumi smiled and moved cloer to him, reaching out and figuring ot where he was, and buried her face into his chest softly.

"Jense...? If we get to leave...can I come with you...?"she whispered.

Baby Coquette

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 5:43 pm
Jense looked down at her, slightly understanding yet slightly confused, he put his arms around her " Yes... I would never leave you" he lay his head on hers and slightly frowned ' We won't be together forever, there's no way' he just looked at the blank wall, afraaid of the possibilities of what could happen if they broke out  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 3:11 pm
Kumi lifted her head and smiled weakly, nodding and looked up at him sheepishly.

"Thankyou...", she whispered softly.

She was glad that Jense was someone she could trust, so far he was the only person who had ever made her feel safe.

Baby Coquette

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 3:40 pm
" There's no need..." he smiled slightly, looking at her " Do you think we should get the others and start planning?" he had broken the mood, but he wanted to get out " We have that resourceful preppy due, and Lena, and you and me, and the new kids, and whoever else might have come" he tried to sound upbeat, but it wasn't working ' We won't get out of here alive...' he thought to himself  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games