Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Hold Me Captive, Hold Me Close {Just plain needs people.} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What are you?
  a vampire
  a slave
  a cookie
View Results

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 10:48 am
Kuran hadn't fallen asleep and cought the quiet murmur barely, he recognized it as Marias voice and sat up, loking at her, the murmurs were still quiet and he lay his head next to hers, he leaned in towards her ear and whispered "What's wrong?" he was slightly sleepy and he put his arm around her waist, waiting for her to wake up from what he guessed to be a nightmare, he had fallen asleep barely when hte murmurs woke him up, so he looked into her mind, she was suffering, hands, gropind and toying with her as if it were some sick game, a bright light flashed from his hand, at least, thats what happened in her mind, and the hands receded, leaving only a tortured, sleepy Maria  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 11:19 am
A bright light flashed in her dream, turning the hands to ashes which were immediately sucked into oblivion causing her dream to end abruptly.

Maria's body and expression relaxed completely again, and subconsiousless reached out, gently wrapping her fingers around his hand before she fell back into complete sleep.  

Vampi_Fang

Dangerous Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 1:57 pm
Kuran smiled as her hand gripped his "All better huh?"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 6:56 pm
Konkaro-reincarnate
DoYouWannaBreakMyHeart
Konkaro-reincarnate
"Oh, you." Kurama adressed the hunter. "This isn't your territory ,Helsing, and you know."

"She's outside of the grounds. I have as much a right to her as you do," he said calmly.

Kurama suddenly appears behind Helsing, holding a sword to his throat "Oh really? Remember, you're only half the hunter your father was and even he wasn't that great." He turns his attention to Leanna "Get back over the ditch and tell the others who's here."

He threw Leanna to the other side against a tree. "Oh I was quite hoping we could leave my father out of this," he smiled evily and pointed his crossbow at Kurama. Leanna dragged herself up from the tree and blindly felt her way through the dark trees, trying to get back to the mansion.  

amore_mia_bella

Vampi_Fang

Dangerous Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 8:15 am
vampslayer3
Kuran smiled as her hand gripped his "All better huh?"

Maria stirred and slowly woke up feeling groggy and sleepy. Licking her dry lips she noticed her mouth being dry as well. Looking down at Kuran she stroked his head gently, but stopped, taking her hand away. It felt weird for some reason. Bringing her hand up close to her face, she noticed it was shaking. Resting her hand on the bed she looked up at the ceiling. She felt so hungry and thirsty, almost as if she were starving.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 4:12 pm
" I told you there was occasional bloodlust, but no, noone listens to the scrawny red haired guy" he joked and held his arm out and looked at her " Take the bite" he was happy to see that she had finally started to feel it, the vampire fangs began to become natural to him, they didn't seem so out of place anymore, and he knew that her bout against his claim would be large, 'she must still feel like she belongs with the humans' he thought  

vampslayer3

Vampi_Fang

Dangerous Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 11:15 pm
Maria's eyes traveled to his wrist in disgust, but something kept her attention drawn to it, something unknown and unfamilier. Suddenly, she felt a sharp pain her fangs as she grew longer and sharper out of hunger, ready to pierce flesh and reach salvation. Finally closing her eyes she turned her head away, pressing her face to the pillow. "It's just a headache. Not...THAT..." she murmered quietly, her hand reaching up and rubbing her forehead.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 4:58 pm
" Take the bite, you need it, I know you want it" he smiled, her bloodlust made him smile " Or must I find a way to spoon feed you?" he joked  

vampslayer3

Vampi_Fang

Dangerous Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 10:49 am
vampslayer3
" Take the bite, you need it, I know you want it" he smiled, her bloodlust made him smile " Or must I find a way to spoon feed you?" he joked

Maria laughed nervously and turned her gaze away, keeping her face pressed into the soft, cool pillow. She hoped he was joking...that wouldn't be embarassing or anything... she thought to herself sarcastically. Closing her eyes gently, she tried to will the headache and body aches away, but it definately wasn't working.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 9:35 pm
He laughed and pulled a small syringe out of his bedside table drawer, he stabbed himself in the wrist with the needle, he took a small amount of blood from his wrist and withdrew the pin, he detached the long pin and put it next to her face " You need it, and you don't even have to take the bite now" he siled, hoping she would just take the blood and get it over with  

vampslayer3

Cosmic Magicain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 11:15 am
Walks up and knocks on the door after longing for food... "hello... anyone in here..." opens door but finds no one. "Is anybody hear?" turns around to find the door locked  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 2:34 pm
[[*Sigh.* Where is reincarnate?]]  

amore_mia_bella

FMA_Dastan

Shirtless Lunatic

6,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 4:48 am
DoYouWannaBreakMyHeart
Konkaro-reincarnate
DoYouWannaBreakMyHeart
Konkaro-reincarnate
"Oh, you." Kurama adressed the hunter. "This isn't your territory ,Helsing, and you know."

"She's outside of the grounds. I have as much a right to her as you do," he said calmly.

Kurama suddenly appears behind Helsing, holding a sword to his throat "Oh really? Remember, you're only half the hunter your father was and even he wasn't that great." He turns his attention to Leanna "Get back over the ditch and tell the others who's here."

He threw Leanna to the other side against a tree. "Oh I was quite hoping we could leave my father out of this," he smiled evily and pointed his crossbow at Kurama. Leanna dragged herself up from the tree and blindly felt her way through the dark trees, trying to get back to the mansion.

"Aw, did I hurt the baby's feelings?" Kurama grabbed the crossbow and broke it in half. "And I broke his little toy to? Aw, poor baby." He said mockingly.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 4:37 am
(my home computer isn't working so I can't get on very often...) ((bump))  

FMA_Dastan

Shirtless Lunatic

6,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Vampi_Fang

Dangerous Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 4:22 pm
vampslayer3
He laughed and pulled a small syringe out of his bedside table drawer, he stabbed himself in the wrist with the needle, he took a small amount of blood from his wrist and withdrew the pin, he detached the long pin and put it next to her face " You need it, and you don't even have to take the bite now" he siled, hoping she would just take the blood and get it over with

Maria opened her eyes to see her a syringe full of blood right in front of her face. She suddenly felt both a wave of neusea and hunger at the sight of the blood, so she closed her eyes again, but she could still smell it. "Please don't make me do this yet." she murmered, "I don't think I'm ready to drink...blood."  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff