Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Hyper Japan ((Open and Accepting!!!)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
  yes
  no
View Results

Noltic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 6:14 pm
Noltic staggered into the mansion... his body, eating itself out of starvation.... His hair matted and mottled, his head cut and bleeding... his clothes torn... his bag gone, and his gauntlet carcked... worst of all though, his arm no held a creeping assortment of symbols....

Dug into his flesh....

He collapsed just inside the hall.... but sleep didnt take him, merely weakness.... and he laughed slowly, it had taken this long only to realize that he truly was mad....  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 5:17 am
"I-i like you too Kumi" Tao said as he led her into the kitchen "but please don't use honorifics, they are only used by the men of the east city now, which means if they ever hear them, you'll be executed" Tao grabbed her other hand and looked at her "if there is a way to reverse the time flux, maybe we can get to know each other in old Tokyo"  

Tillman -DUH-

Baby Coquette

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 5:55 am
She blinked her eyes full of curiosity and tiltd her head looking into Tao's eyes.

"Get to know eachother how?"she asked.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 6:16 am
Noltic struggled to his feet grasping at his bleeding arm....

He walked slowly... more of a stagger than a walk. He made his way painfully toward the kitchen, he could smell food, and he was desperately hungry....

He pushed the door open and snickered....

"Dindnt wanna interupt anything... pretend im not here if you like?" With that last part his voice changed from warmth to cold.... he now lived in coexistance with his other self, and at the though Nicholas let out a cold laugh....

"I just need some organic material... food if youve got it" He laughed again at his crude joke..  

Noltic

Baby Coquette

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 6:25 am
Kumi turned her head and looked at Noltic with a frown. There was evil surrounding him, she could sence it.

"Your not yourself..."she whispered.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 6:30 am
"Noltic... is my name, and myself is just what it has become..... Its a state of generality that im going to have to deal with..." Ntoltic said this in a mater of fact tonbe and was perfectly serious...

He spied a bit of bread and sighed... he let his arm fall and blood ran from his sleeve....

He grasped the loaf and began to eat from it whole.....  

Noltic

Tillman -DUH-

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 7:58 pm
"go ahead, that stuff is safe" Tao smiled at Kumi "oh yeah, i lived in tokyo then, maybe you can get to know me then, before i was a man like this, if you ever go back"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 5:31 am
Suzu watched from the doorway. "Noltic, isn't himself." She murmured to herself as she bit into an apple she was holding onto.  

SweetHugz

Noltic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 6:36 am
Noltic's ears pricked....

"Not myself eh?"

He laughed... it was truly funny. This is who he had become he was both Nicholas and Noltic... it was simple fact, both just the same person thinking differently, he was by no means mad. Then he laughed again... he finished his bread and sighed... he needed a place to work medically, he needed to fix himself properly...soon.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 9:24 am
"Alchemist, go clean up, i don't want blood on my carpet"  

Tillman -DUH-

Noltic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 1:53 pm
Noltic attempted to suppress the other side of his mind but it was pointless.

"I dont take to kindly to orders, but if you were to direct me to a bathroom i wouyld be much obliged."

His eyes narrowed and he snickered... He had to cotarize his wounds or else the scars would heal and then he would go mad and kill them all... both of him knew it and the thought made him laugh again...  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 6:42 pm
Kumi looked at him and then turned and looked at Tai.

"I guess so..."she said and smiled. "It would be nice to get to know eachother better..."

Baby Coquette

Noltic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 6:40 am
Noltic sneered...."Ignore me all you like little girl... but im here as long as your freind is."

Noltic turned abruptly and drew a knife from the rack and stared at it...This would do nicely. He left the room and searched for somewhere quiet, while being resentful of them all, he knew that he'd come to like all of them, especially the younger one.

he etched a heat circle into the knife and it bgan to glow red... siting alon in what seemed to be a washroom from the time when men had built the great towers... he pressed the hot steel against his flesh wounds and cried out in pain, but he could feel the change coming, no longer would this man control him, but help him. He was himself again once more.

Tossing his ragged shirt and coat into the rubbish hamper he left the room and began to seek out the younger one, she may enjoy his company as he made his new clothes... plus he owed her.

The thought that he couldnt let her down was one of the few things that kept him sane enough to tear at his own flesh oddly enough.

He lookse down at his handiwork.... it was almost like a tatoo.... he hadnt even thought of that.... *sigh* he was himself allright. Always doin s**t the hard way before he really thought about it.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 8:24 am
"I need to go do something, i'll be back before you know it" Tao said rubbing his jaw, feeling the stubble on his chin.  

Tillman -DUH-

Baby Coquette

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 7:05 pm
Kumi looked up at Tao and nodded. She looked around and sighed feeling a bit out of place.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff