Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The L Guild Forum
Introduce yourself! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Keimiku

Tipsy Bookworm

10,550 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 10:44 pm
Coolio.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 9:11 pm
I'm Rikka. I'm a tattoo artist, and I have a wolfdog named Silas. ;3 I also love to cosplay, and yes I did cosplay as L once. heart heart  

Naomi Baine

Keimiku

Tipsy Bookworm

10,550 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 9:40 pm
Even cooler.
XD  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 2:21 am
I'm a huge L Lawliet(aka Ryuuzaki/Erald Coil/Danuve) L is awesome!  

Ryuuzaki aka L

BrokenElle

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 11:28 am
I'm Shina and I really am glad to be in this guild. DEATH NOTE RULES!!!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 1:15 pm
Yooooo!
I'm Icy, fell in love with Death Note recently, and thought L was the kewlest from when I first saw him XD. I've seen both the live-action movies and the anime, I just need to read the manga's now ;D

Icys Final Golden Sun

DJ Katsu

Newbie Saint

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 5:22 pm
Yo.
I'm DJ Katsu, you can call me whatever you want.
I'm an enormous Death Note fan and an even bigger L fan.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 6:09 pm
I've been alone all my life...User Image

hiya! I'm Lady Katsuki, but I go by Lady, Kat, Kitty, or Dark. Glad to be here. I'm an enormous L fan biggrin

but now I've gained my lightUser Image

Ruuche

The_sleeping_wolf

5,100 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 11:25 pm
Hiyas people I'm glad to be here I heart L umm I'm 17 gonna be 18 this yr I'm from Melbourne, Australia uhhh I own a Death Note so watch out lol joking I've read the manga watched most of the anime but I havn't been able to see the movies TT^TT so sad is my life. Ha not really.
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 2:24 pm
Im Heather,im 15 and live in Florida,ugg you really get to know what old people are like down here,not good neutral ,my friends call me Haruhi cause they say i look and act like her. xp um....im a little crazy,well of course, i have to be crazy in order to luv anime and manga so much,well at least half sane. I spend most of my time online or on the computer. I have a lot of brothers and sisters,so im used to being around a lot of people. im always listening to music, my sis says im going to go deaf cause i listen to it so much.
i luv many kinds of anime and manga,but no time for that, oh wait, maybe i do have time for that...well who cares i'll tell you ony a few things.ok,i read and watch bleach,i like death note,of course why else would i be in this guild,i like:naruto,FMA,chobits,fruits basket(all 18 books,so far xp ),hand maid may,ouran high school host club,and jing king of bandits. thats only a few,that i just named.
I heart heart heart L. 3nodding
i listen to a lot of rock music,not classical rock i hate classical rock scream ,i listen to j-rock as well,yea Miyavi!
My two bestest friends are Bri and Hikaru! xp
i guess that's about it.oh and i use this > xp ,face a lot.

babygator9

Lavender-the-9-tailed-fox

Timid Animal

10,000 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Hero 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 1:24 pm
Um, I guess I'ma gonna introduce myself ^_^

Konichiwa~! My name is Lavender, but you can call me: Lav, Lavey, fox, Miss Lavey-chan, or Erii-chan~! :3
I am a huge fan of L, seeing as I sometimes make my avi look like him, aaand I am going to be cosplay as him in the summer time for an anime convention : )

I am japanese (not completely btw) so, I can tell you the meaning of some japanese words that you hear, or the ones I say ^^
Well, personality wise, I am loyal, sweet, kind, caring, a bit of a worrywort, and well...let's just say I'm a nice girl, who is happy when people are happy, and I'll do anything that I can to keep people happy.

So that's basicly it, if you wanna know more about me talk to me whee
I promise I won't bite~!!! ( The therpist took care if it :3 ) Oh, just extra things about me, I am online often, I love rping, and I am completely and utterly insane and should be locked up in a mental institute XD (Don't worry, it's not that bad insane, I don't kill people 4laugh )  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 2:21 pm
eek  

Keimiku

Tipsy Bookworm

10,550 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

DollMeUp Shop

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 2:32 pm
Hey everyone I am scene or you can call me kim!!!
I REALLY REALLY REALLY!!! love L!!! i watched death note 2x already and i think i might watch it for a 3rd. I really want to start collecting L stuff but i have to say my favorite character is NEAR but i still love me some L. So i hope to see you guys around in here

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 2:48 pm
Keimiku
eek
Lawl, did I scare you? sweatdrop  

Lavender-the-9-tailed-fox

Timid Animal

10,000 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Hero 100

prenta

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 6:14 pm
hi i love deathnote especially L if i could make up a character it would be L's Brother and i would rp about him and the seris. i love to rp so i hope we can rp ciao everybody go L down with kira  
The L Guild Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games