Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Highlander Roleplaying - Free Form
Lost Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 6:16 pm
Phoenix gave a frown at Gaston, but she ended up shrugging, not really an answer, but she didn't want attention turned to her, as it was with him paying attention to her she was getting antsy. Attention, much lest questions about anything dealing with her reminded her why she was in the state she was in, she didn't want that, not at all, course now she looked close to tears.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 8:32 pm
Gaston's brows furrow at the response...Phoenix is obviously bothered by something, but he's not one to push. He puts the kneeboard back onto his leg and gives Phoenix a reassuring pat on the shoulder and leaves it at that.

It would seem that as the elder of Methos' current students, Gaston is stepping up as the protective big brother sort. Weird.

Rather than thinking about how any of Methos' students or friends could be targeted next, Gaston decides to attempt a little conversation. "So...anyone else in from out of town?"  

Gaston Marceau
Captain

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 8:42 pm
That seemed to undo her oddly enough enough as she did break into sobs, even more oddly she attached herself to Booth to cry on, she would gone and cried on Gaston, but Booth was better simply because he wasn't an immortal. She wasn't all that trusting of immortals after what happened to her, at lest not the ones she hadn't known for a few years, which cut out everyone in the room except for Luana, who was to far away, Kali who seemed creepy, and Booth, so hey it worked.

"Oh yeah, she was missing for a day or two, forgot about that in everything else, erm, anyone ask her where she was or whatever?" Again Kali was speaking up, as she pulled out a cig and lighter, she pretty much guessed what happened given she knew good and well Phoenix had been dragged off by some folks, immortal folks, not back-stabbing watchers folks.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 8:49 pm
The ambient temperature around Gaston seems to drop a few degrees as his anger starts to bubble up. Messing around with and kidnapping Methos is one thing, but tormenting younger Immortals who likely want little more than to be left alone is another. Rather than traumatize Phoenix more, he lets Booth try and comfort her for now. Gaston will be around when she needs him.

Kali's remark draws out a "Just lovely." from Gaston. He remarks quietly to Luana, since she's the only one in the room he knows who isn't crying, "Why do I get the idea I'm going to want to tear some a*****e's throat out before this night is over?"  

Gaston Marceau
Captain

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 9:08 pm
Now that drew a smile from the german woman, some anger showing on what words she used but not her tone, "Mãke thim éat their insides, it'z more fun." Her accent was heavier when she was ticked as well, the only reason she hadn't lapsed into german was she was sure not everyone in the room would understand her, "Zhough I am surprised yoû do not already wish to do that."

(Ha for at lest trying to input german accent-ness into typing, I think I might have gotten some pronunciations mixed up, but I'm not german, I just work with a german! lol)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 2:09 am
Booth finds himself with an armload of crying Phoenix, and suddenly he feels in perfect agreement with Luana and Gaston. Someone was going to pay for whatever had reduced this lovely young Immortal to tears.

Waving the note full of questions at Gaston while supporting and comforting Phoenix with his other arm, he said, "Little help here, um, What's-Your-Name -- Immortal From Out of Town? Phoenix has some pretty good questions..."

Inside the office, MacLeod turned to face his Watcher. "Joe, we're gonna have to tell them about the Watchers, the ones out there who don't already know."

"Mac--" Joe started to protest.

"We have no choice. They're here, and they're a part of this mess. If we're going to find Methos, we may need all of their help."

Joe thought for a moment, expression serious. "Call Luana back here before you do," he said after a moment. "There's something we need to discuss first."  

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

Gaston Marceau
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 4:42 am
Gaston quirks the slightest of grins at Luana's response. "Oh, I'll do one better. Tear out one bad guy's throat, and make one of his buddies suck on the windpipe."

Planned violence aside, Gaston's attention is soon drawn by Booth. "Gaston Marceau. Takes a lot less time to say than all that." He walks in that direction, making an effort to cool a bit before approaching the distraught Phoenix. "Anyway, what would she like to know?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 8:32 am
He had been silent but not Mat spoke up, "Well read the note she handed dudeling and read it." He wasn't being rude or a smart a**, in fact given he full out looked like a gothic 18 year old he wasn't acting it, minus the improper english he just noticed. Which he moved to correct, "I'm guessing though it would be the pad she had handed to, uh, Booth? Before you got her to cry."  

Vesta Shade

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 8:56 am
Not that Phoenix was paying any attention at the moment, sobbing hard enough the shake her lean frame, she needed an outlet and this seemed to be it for the time being, not that she was one to cry normally. Before all of this if anyone had told her she'd be bailing her eyes on someone she didn't know she would have laughed at them and made a smart mouthed comment.

Luana seemed to be thinking about the last statement Gaston made, before pushing it aside, there were better things to think on right now then that. Though for the moment she had nothing to say and silently moved to take a seat, wondering what Duncan and Joe were talking about, hopefully not what she figured.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 2:32 pm
Gaston doesn't seem overly fazed by Mat's response, although he does supply a little bit of sarcasm. "You're a people person, I can tell."

In the meantime, he glances briefly at the pad Phoenix had handed to Booth. He looks at the questions and provides what information he can. "For those of you who don't know, Adam Pierson is a doctor, although he's more into research lately. He and I go back a ways, and he prefers to keep a lot of his research secret. It's possible that the bad guys attacked and later snatched him to get at his research for their own dastardly purposes."

Gaston scratches at the stubble of the beard he's been starting to grow the past few days as he pauses. "As for leads, I have no idea. Was anyone we know around when Adam was first attacked? If they can identify the attacker, it may well give us an idea to start looking."

As for the rest, he pulls out the wakizashi from the side of his flightsuit along with the matching tanto from it's scabbard inside his jacket. He examines the edges of both blades before putting them away. "I don't know about anyone else, but once we have a lead, I intend to find Adam and lay some serious smackdown on whoever is behind all this."

Including whoever did whatever to Phoenix.  

Gaston Marceau
Captain

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 5:46 pm
Even in her tears Phoenix managed to make a sound at the sight of weapons anywhere near her, kind of a muffled squeak, any other time it might have been funny, in this position it was just rather sad.

"Booth was there." Kali answered lightly, with a sigh in boredom, she wasn't going to be of any help, and she could come out and say who was messing with immortals cause well they weren't suppose to know, which left her quieter then she liked.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 1:04 am
"Yeah, I saw it go down," Booth admitted, patting Phoenix comfortingly. "They were Immortals, and I counted four of them. I got the impression from what Adam said to the ringleader that they had lured him down to the docks by telling him something had happened to Phoenix." He frowned. "Which could mean that they had something to do with that. Anyway, Adam went medieval on them. When the smoke cleared, they were dead and he was gone."

MacLeod opened the door to Joe's office at that point. "Luana?" he called. "Could we talk?"  

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

Gaston Marceau
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 9:15 am
Gaston listens to Booth...still not a lot of information, but it's something to go on. "Interesting. It's almost as if they did something to Phoenix in order to draw Adam out into the open. Did any of them introduce themselves before they started swinging? The bad guys have a tendency to not know when to shut up."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 10:17 am
Luana snapped her attention to Duncan on that with narrowed eyes before grungingly standing, smoothing wrinkles from her dress, blood splattered or not it was automatic. Blue eyes glanced around the room a moment before with gliding steps she moved to approach the office, "Ich nehme an." Her soft voice more guarded now, but she was willing to talk at lest.

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

Vesta Shade

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 10:50 am
"You've got to be kidding me." Was the muttered comment from Matthew as he ran fingers through his messy hair, for once pulling his hair out of his eyes to display purple tinted eyes, they go didn't go with the goth image. "Great so they messed over Phoenix to get to Adam, messed up and didn't get him so waited for him to pop back up somewhere. If they were tapping phones who's did they tap? I'm not known of, so I highly doubt it was me, so it would have to been Luana's to figure out the whole Waffle House thing, unless she called someone. Or they're just following you guys around for amusements sake." He paused to shrug, all this was far to confusing really. "My thing is why didn't they kill Phoenix, not that I want her dead or anything, and did they let her go or did she get away?"  
Highlander Roleplaying - Free Form

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff