Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Chaotic Chronicle (Open and Accepting!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lord Vyce

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 6:17 am
As he saw the newcomer's attitude towards Sakira, a smirk drew itself on Ecyv's face. -"I'll leave you two alone now" - He said, looking intently at the stranger, the smile never leaving his face. - "I'll go look around the inn, maybe go on a little tour of the city. It looks much less dreary in the morning. Later." - Ecyv left, but not before having to hold in a little chuckle or two.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 8:22 pm
Ronin sat down on the chair as he waited for his food patiently. He looked at Sakira blushing. "Sakira-chan, daijoubu ka? Are you ok?" he said, his innocent, young eyes shined brightly  

HaJoeKen

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 9:36 am
"See you later then Ecyv." Sakira said waving goodbye to him. She looked back at Ronin. "Yes, I'm fine." Sakira said smiling.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 3:06 pm
Her smile warmed Ronin's heart and he smiled back at her, blushing slightly though. He looked around the area out of curousity, looking a the people and their unusual clothing...but then again, so was he. Not many were wearing traditional Japanese clothing like he is  

HaJoeKen

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 3:50 pm
The waitress came back with Ronin's food. "Here you go kiddo." The waitress said, putting down Ronin's plate. Sakira was half-way done eating already. "So, why did you come here?" She said trying to make a conversation.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 10:19 pm
"Thank you" he said to the waitress. Then he looked over at Sakira. "Well, Ayaika-hime, my princess whom I serve, sent me here to defeat the evil forces that are invading our country." He had a stern look as he remembered vividly his encounters with these evil forces. "One by one, our kingdoms have fallen to these misplaced warriors. I was one of the few who was able to take them on, though many of my fellow warriors...no, my friends, have fallen in battle. Right now they have taken over my princess's kingdom, but they held her captive, along with my other family and friends. Luckily, while secretly meeting my princess in her cell, she's told me much about our enemies; that they came from about 3000 years ago, and they used a time portal to travel to our time....." Ronin looked around him as he spoke. "She figured that if I would be able to defeat these forces where they came from, they'd disappear from our time as well, as if they never came." he looked back at Sakira, his sincere, innocent, but brave eyes shining. "That's why I'm here."  

HaJoeKen

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 8:17 am
Sakira chewed her pancake thoughtfully. "Do you even know where the evil forces are right now?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 11:55 am
He blushed in embarrassment. "That's the problem. I'm lost and I have no idea where to go or where ot find them. I've encounter these guys once in this place but haven't gotten the chance to interrogate them...." he chewed on a piece of his pancake and swallowed it, then looked back at Sakira with a funny smile. "I don't have a very good sense of direction....I've been wandering around aimlessly for weeks as I've told you before"  

HaJoeKen

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:03 pm
"That's too bad, but cheer up you'll find them. Just go around and ask some people for some clues." Sakira said, finishing her plate. "I'll be with you so you don't get lost." She smiled at him.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:18 pm
He smiled back softly. "Thank you, Sakira-chan." He ate another piece of his pancake. "And what about you? What are you here for?"  

HaJoeKen

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:22 pm
"I'm looking for my brother." Sakira said trying to sound cheerful. "He went missing when my village was raided. I know he's around here somewhere."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:31 pm
"Ohh...did he run away or something?" he continued eating his pancake  

HaJoeKen

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:53 pm
"I don't know." Sakira admitted. "I just know he's around here somewhere."

[[Sorry for not posting till now, I was busy posting in other fourms sweatdrop ]]  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:55 pm
"Hmm...what did he look like?" he was cutting a piece of his pancake and proceeding to put it in his mouth  

HaJoeKen

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 1:03 pm
[[Uh... Guess I better find a picture for that >_< ]]  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items