Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Fantasy RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:06 pm
Rina blushed when her grabbed her hand. Once they got outside in the rain she giggled a little bit as she got all wet.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:10 pm
Xynos clothes were completely soaked. "This is awesome." He smiled at Rina and began spinning around. He felt like he was little again.  

Wysler257

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:12 pm
Rina smiled and laughed. She was drenched so she started spinning also. "I didn't think being in the rain could be so fun." She said  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:16 pm
Lightning lit up the sky, and thunder filled the air. Xynos began to get the sniffles and began sneezing. "I think we should go inside now."  

Wysler257

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:20 pm
"Oh no.. Your starting to get sick." She said and walked with him back inside. "You should go have a nice warm bath." She said ringing the water out of her hair then her clothes  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:24 pm
"Good idea..." Xynos sneezed and wiped his nose. His walked into the bathroom and filled up the tub with hot water. He removed the wet clothing and got into the tub.  

Wysler257

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:26 pm
Rina grabbed a towl out of a closet that wasent in the bathroom. She took off her wet clothes so she wouldent get sick again and she wrapped the towl around her then sat on the couch  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:32 pm
Xynos' nose was running like crazy. The entire bathroom was filled with steam. He looked at his hands and realized that they were pruned. He got out of the tub and emptied. He dried himself with a towel and hung up his wet clothes. He put on some clean clothes and walked out of the bathroom.  

Wysler257

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:34 pm
She looked over at him then grabbed a box of kleenex. "Here." She said giveing it to him and smiled. She was holding up the towl so it didn't fall. "Go lay down ok i need to have a shower then i will get you some medacine." She said to him  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:38 pm
"Thanks." Xynos walked over to the bed and laid down. "The pill bottle is on the table..." He turned on his side and placed his head on the pillow and closed his eyes.  

Wysler257

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:41 pm
She herd him but walked into the bathroom and turned the water on hott. She took the towl off and got into the shower. She washed hersekf then washed her hair. She then stood there for a few seconds. I still don't get why hes staying with me... She thought  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:43 pm
Xynos kept waking up because his nose. He blew his nose constantly until all the tissues were gone. "I give up..."  

Wysler257

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:49 pm
Rina turned the water off and got out she wrapped a clean towl around her and came out of the bathroom still all wet and dripping. "Here" she said as she braught him a glass of water. She also got a pill for him.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:52 pm
Xynos sat up and popped the pill in his mouth. He swallowed a gulp of water and laid back down. "Thank you." He could feel his head burning up.  

Wysler257

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:56 pm
"Get some sleep ok." She said to him and smiled. The quetly got up and walked back to the bathroom so she could dry off. Once she was dry she stayed in the towl sence she only had one pair of clothing and it needed to dry.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games