Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
The Wolf Virus (He's Back!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do werewolves exist?
  Yes
  No
  Are you kidding? I am one.
View Results

bign15

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 9:38 am
"A little bit of both, but more that I'm tired, been doing alot of running today." He shifted and stretched his legs out, yawning widely. "Go get me a sowing needle some stitching thread, and a few pads of gauze, and some medical tape."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 10:15 am
Violet went to go retrieve the items Mako asked for. She came back with them. "Here." She said handing him the items. After Tala finished her speech, Violet agreed with her. "Maybe Sarah will want to join us." She thought of her friend.  

SweetHugz

Conbryo

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 11:06 am
Drew considered it. "So...you are proposing we cease to hunt humans for food, but instead inject them with the lycanthropy virus?" he thought for a moment, then muttered to himself. "Yes...because with enough time and patience, we will eventually horribly outnumber the hunters, and it will be easy to dispose of them."
Then, he looked up at Tala. "I do not know what possessed you to think of that plan. It goes against everything we were ever taught, or that our instincts drive us to do. However, if you can find an alternate food source for us, then we will carry out your plan."

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 11:11 am
Jared tilted his head to one side, then trotted after her. He could probably stay in the forest for tonight. If he was lucky, Midnight would have kept quiet about his new alignment. If not, then the pack might hunt him down and slaughter him in his sleep. Jared was a big wolf, but he was by no means the most powerful. If the pack figured out where he was, than he was dead. But where else did he have to go?  

Conbryo

bign15

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 12:16 pm
He slowly changed back to human, so that he had thumbs. He used the sowing needle and picked off the scab on the back of his leg, wincing regularly. Then he cleared out most of the blood, the bullet hadn't caught tendon and had luckily mostly missed muscle. He cleared blood away again, then used the needle to stitch his leg closed. By this time his face was covered in sweat and he was trying his hardest not to yell in pain. He finished and covered it in gauze then put the tape on to hold it in place. He grabbed the railing and got to his feet, he found he could stand on it easier without a bulky scab there. He slowly sat back down and stretched his legs out.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 12:31 pm
By the time Violet was already human, her long blond hair touching her waist. "It's about time I head home and go to school." She said to Drew. "Even though I'm a werewolf, I shouldn't skip school or else the media might think there's something wrong with me."
Sarah sat in the bushes looking for Violet. She had followed Violet all the way and was watching and listening everything closely and now she started to change back to human. "Maybe I should this join 'pack.'" She thought. "They can help me out and I can help them." Sarah started to walk back home, she should get ready for school too.

Suzu arrived at her house. Her house was nothing special, it wasn't too big or too small for her. Suzu unlocked her door and went to bed.  

SweetHugz

Conbryo

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 12:55 pm
Jared squinted and looked up at the sky. The sun was rising already? Then he wouldn't have to stay in the woods.
Narrowing his eyes against the growing light, he bounded off towards his house. He had to make sure his parents didn't suspect anything.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 9:55 am
"Well, that's the thing. If we want to be discreet about it, we'll still have to hunt some humans for food otherwise it won't look right to the hunters. So if we try to get all stronger prey unconcious instead of dead, we can get them with the virus." As Tala was speaking she slowly changed back into a human, middle height with long brown hair. She looked at her watch. "I must also go, but I will be back this evening." She looked around the warehouse. "Is this were you normally meet?"  

Squiggle~Me`Penguins

Conbryo

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 10:39 am
"Normally, yes." Drew said. "We change once every two months, switching from warhouse to warehouse across the city."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:56 am
"Alright then. I'll come back here tonight. D'you have any more assignments that need doing out of curiosity?" Tala shrugged. "I've not got a lot to do today, it'll be nice to have something interesting to do."  

Squiggle~Me`Penguins

bign15

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 12:08 pm
He leaned back on the catwalk and tried to sleep some of the apin off. He closed his eyes and in seconds he was fast asleep.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 2:13 pm
Violet quickly went home and dress into her uniform for school. "Bye mom! Bye dad! I'm going now." She called to them. A car was waiting for her outside her house. She went in and the car drove off to school "I guess I'm going back to the warehouse tonight." She thought. "I should ask Sarah to come with me." The car arrived at her school and she got out to see Sarah already there."So how was it?" Sarah asked Violet as they walked to the entrance of the school.
"It's was okay." Violet replied. "You should join too, at least they can watch our backs or something."
Sarah thought for a few seconds of how good the idea might be. "I'll tell you if I want to or not after school." She said rushing to her classroom.

Suzu woke up at 10 o'clock, she yawned sleepily. "Another day of work." She murmured. Suzu got up and dress, ate a light breakfast and took off towards headquarters.  

SweetHugz

KageUmi

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 5:26 pm
Luna yawned abit looking up to see the sky becoming a light pink."I should head home for saome sleep."She muttered as she stood up stretching her legs and arms before moving off towards her house pulling her long black hair from its band.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 7:27 pm
"No, no assignments." Drew said. He was now a tall, dark haired, dark eyed man in a leather Matrix coat. "Everybody can go home. Those of you that do not have a home, stay here. It's Jenna's turn to be guard." he said, nodding to a young redhead. "I've got to get home. I've barely seen Jared all night."

Jared, however, was already asleep.  

Conbryo

bign15

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 10:16 pm
He slept hard most of the day.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items