Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
School Of The Hidden Rose ((Threads affiliations up soon)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
  Yes!!!
  No!!!
  If i get a cookie!!
View Results

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:19 pm
Rina blushed. "That wasn't supposed to happen." She said Or maybe i wanted it to happen She thought  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:20 pm
Elvira_Cross
she blushed, "I'm sure it was a fluck." SHe mumbled.
"i doubt it but hey whatever" i smile and sit at a table  

Atamous

Tenebris_Alcestis

Eloquent Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:22 pm
Alena sighed, nodding. "Well, what do you want to eat?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:23 pm
"Well it certainly wasn't planned," Kaisa said in a teasing voice and stood up, "Are you hungry yet? I was wondering about thier cafateria..." she said seeming to think about what kind of food they may posibbly serve there before she thought about something else and snapped her fingers, "Oh yeah! The guy that kissed you, is it alright to leave him alone? I don't know what all happened there so sorry if its a stupid question but... I thought he was put in your care or something."  

kloudgirl

Atamous

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:26 pm
Elvira_Cross
Alena sighed, nodding. "Well, what do you want to eat?"
"any type of fruit is good"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:28 pm
kloudgirl
"Well it certainly wasn't planned," Kaisa said in a teasing voice and stood up, "Are you hungry yet? I was wondering about thier cafateria..." she said seeming to think about what kind of food they may posibbly serve there before she thought about something else and snapped her fingers, "Oh yeah! The guy that kissed you, is it alright to leave him alone? I don't know what all happened there so sorry if its a stupid question but... I thought he was put in your care or something."
"Hes not alone hes with one of the teacher's and i guess we could get something to eat."  

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

Tenebris_Alcestis

Eloquent Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:29 pm
"Um.. How do you know about..Dark and Atamous?" she asked, glaring a bit as she took two fruit salads and gave one to him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:33 pm
"Oh... I see, we can get something to eat if you want to, I'm not to hungry really but I can't think of anything to do." Kaisa said, deciding they might as well get out of the computer labs though and starting to walk out.  

kloudgirl

Atamous

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:35 pm
Elvira_Cross
"Um.. How do you know about..Dark and Atamous?" she asked, glaring a bit as she took two fruit salads and gave one to him.
"thanks and he's my brother he inherited the family curse and i didn't but i have this terrible obsession with trying to please my parents when i start i can't stop till i think i did or atamous yells at me" he takes a bit out of a strawberry  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:35 pm
"I'm not that hungry either but i guess we could get a snack." She said walking to the cafitiria with Kaisa  

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

KG8584

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:36 pm
Edina Elric
KG8584
Edina Elric
KG8584
Edina Elric
KG8584

They stood there. He contiune to hold her right there in the middle of the staircase. He kissed her again. "are you sure you want to walk around. we could aslways go back to my or your room and talk." he asked her

Deserei smiled"lets go back to my room and talk i want to know more about you"

"Ok " he said starting to walk back to Deserei room " Dessy , umm can i call you Dessy" he asked her holding her hand entwining there fingers. they were walking down the dorm hallway. " Hey theres your room" ponting to her room

"of couse i like being called that along with Deila"She said smiling and opening her door

He walked in. Then he pinned her up against the wall and began kissing her. Leon put both his arms around her one one on her head the other on her back he began to deepin the kiss.

Deserei just kissed back with the same kind of atitude Leon was giving

"Dessy can i tell you something" he asked her still holding her up against the wall.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:36 pm
"Thats a bit...harsh.." She mumbled, eating a cherry.  

Tenebris_Alcestis

Eloquent Lover

kloudgirl

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:38 pm
Kaisa followed Rina to the cafateria, she herself hadn't known where it was. She was happy to follow someone who did know so when classes started she could find her way back here.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:41 pm
They got to the Cafateria and Rina saw Aleana And the guy who loved her. "Hi guys." She said and smiled  

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

Edina Elric

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:43 pm
KG8584
Edina Elric
KG8584
Edina Elric
KG8584

"Ok " he said starting to walk back to Deserei room " Dessy , umm can i call you Dessy" he asked her holding her hand entwining there fingers. they were walking down the dorm hallway. " Hey theres your room" ponting to her room

"of couse i like being called that along with Deila"She said smiling and opening her door

He walked in. Then he pinned her up against the wall and began kissing her. Leon put both his arms around her one one on her head the other on her back he began to deepin the kiss.

Deserei just kissed back with the same kind of atitude Leon was giving

"Dessy can i tell you something" he asked her still holding her up against the wall.

Yes you can ask me anything"Deserei said  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games