Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Summer Dreams.<3 Full <3 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

If i make an rp exactly like this, only the plot is during the school year after we finish the summer plot would you join?
  yes
  no
View Results

Chumsicle

Toothsome Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 11:38 am
D e R r E k

"OH! you are just so mean to me, Collie." he laughed. Derrek smiled. "But I will always love you as a sister..." he said, sighing. He nursed his soda as he swung his legs slightly.

.you know you love me.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 11:44 am
User Image

~♣Collie♠~
Collie laughed "You should be used to it by now eh?" she said sticking her tongue out once more before setting her hands in her pockets and walking out of the kitchen towards the girls room. Once she got there she plopped down on the top bunk of the first bed and pulled her ipod out of her pocket. She placed the earbuds into her ears and turned her ipod on, rolling onto her stomach she crossed her arms infront of her and laid her head on them.
(♣)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~(♠)  

Teh Fuzzeh Pocky

Vaginal Grape

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 11:49 am
^__^ Lovie ^__^

Lovie walked into the kitchen. He went straight to the fridge. "Best leave my sister and her horny boyfriend in the lake." He said sighing grabbing a bottle of water.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 11:51 am
[.: dERREK :.]

"Fine. Leave me!" he cried out as he stormed sarcastically to his rooms, chips still in hand. Derrek climbed onto his bed and laid on his back. He pulled the backpack onto his stomach and dug blindly through it till he found his Nano. He held the small, black, sleek machine in his hand as he pulled on the headphones. He put his music on low enough that he'd be able to hear if someone started talking to him...not that he expected anone to.

.you know you love me.

Chumsicle

Toothsome Phantom

Vaginal Grape

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 11:56 am
^__^ Lovie ^__^

Lovie walked into the boys dorm. He saw his old buddy. " Hey man" he said climbing up onto his bunk across from Derrek.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 11:58 am
User Image

~♣Collie♠~
Collie laughed "I allready left you!" she yelled threw the wall and turned her ipod up a bit. She closed her eyes and began to twirl her hair around her finger as she listened to her music.
(♣)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~(♠)  

Teh Fuzzeh Pocky

Chumsicle

Toothsome Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:02 pm
"Oh! break my heart even more!" he yelled back at collie, playfully.

He turned to face Lovie. Derrek smiled brightly...Lovie always had that effect on him. "Hey, Lovie." he said as he pulled down his headphones so they were dangling around his neck. Derrek rolled onto his stomach and let his legs pop up into the air. "So, you and Collie, eh?" he said smirking.

.you know you love me.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:05 pm
User Image

~♣Collie♠~
Collie laughed "You bet!" she yelled back, not moving from her position. She continued to twirl her hair and yawned yet again.
(♣)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~(♠)((cookie Click hereandClick here funnisest vid's ever xD i love how every time he does somthing the guys are all like "What the F!" and he does that weird face.))  

Teh Fuzzeh Pocky

Vaginal Grape

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:17 pm
^__^ Lovie ^__^

Lovie smiled. "Yup. " He said going and taking Justins boxers off. He didn't care about changing infront of Derrik.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:20 pm
[zomaigawd thats hi-larious.]

Derrek laughed at Collie's remark and took a chip from the bag.

Derrek closed his eyes and giggled. "Lovie, it seems you have a thrid leg." he said, grinning. My friends...all just so modest. he thought sarcastically

.you know you love me.

Chumsicle

Toothsome Phantom

Vaginal Grape

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:23 pm
^__^ Lovie ^__^

Lovie laughed and smiled putting on a pair of clean boxers and thats all. " Thanks man. You know you want it." He said smirking. He was just messing with Derrik.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:26 pm
"Oh you know it. But alas, that there belongs to someone else." he said as he opened his eyes. Derrek had atually been crushing on Lovie for a while but he'd gotten over it...mostly.

.you know you love me.

Chumsicle

Toothsome Phantom

Teh Fuzzeh Pocky

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:30 pm
((i'm gonna make another girl char, i'm bored and i havn't rped with two people for a while xD so i might not post for a bit))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:33 pm
^__^ Lovie ^__^

Lovie smiled He went and sat down on Derriks bed. "You still single dood? I mean you know I'd get with you if I didn't have the hottedt girl here." Lovie said smiling. He just wanted to see Derriks reaction.  

Vaginal Grape

Chumsicle

Toothsome Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:36 pm
Derreks stomach clenched and a light blush graced his cheeks. "Don't play, lovie." he choked out. It took a good deal of his will power not to throw himself on the boy right then and there....but he managed to stay collected enough.

.you know you love me.

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games