Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Anime University for the Specially Gifted: Guild Edition Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you say no?
  yes
  no
View Results

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 2:12 am
"really,you seem extremely powerful,but maybe its just all the weak reiatsu around here"he said,unextending his handshake thinking holy crap this guy could beat out ichigo if he wanted,his reiatsu is huge "well then,i guess well meet again some other time,i need to finish checking out the place,its very nice here"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 2:19 am
"Well, if you need help with gettin' around, feel free to ask, oh! And the rice here is excellent! It's the best stuff!" Heihachi called, waving goodbye.  

Miriana Palefire

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 2:22 am
"thanks for the advice,ill see ya then"ishida yelled back,as he walked around he saw the cafeteria and truly noticed how hungry he was,and decided to go back and ask heihach when dinner was and then noticed that he was completely lost "awww dammit"he said,walking back the direction he thought he had come from  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 2:26 am
he found many classes other than his own,including heihacis,he figured when he hit heihachis room he was going the right way and followed the hallway back"heihachi!!! i forgot to ask,when is dinner around here exactly??"he said as he came upon the motley crew of students and heihachi  

vampslayer3

Miriana Palefire

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 2:36 am
Heihachi didn't have to heasitate for that, "Usually, you can get food at anytime, but official breakfast, lunch, and dinner are at: 8:30am, 12:45pm, and 6:00 pm." he replied with a big smile on his face. "The ladies are really nice there and if they haven't made something you want, they'll make it!" He added, seeming as if he was in love.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 2:41 am
"cool,thanks man,well then i guess ill get lost again so i can fid the cafeteria"ishida said with a smile and a laugh,and he turned the corner ,looking for the cafeteria,"ah here it is,smells good in there"he said,walking into what smelled like a four star restaurant but looked like his cafeteria back home "Excuse me miss,may i get some shrimp udon and some rice please?" and he walked off to a table with a smile on his face and a big plate of food  

vampslayer3

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 2:48 am
((alright well i gotta go before my mom and dad wake up and yell my @$$ off guys,bye))ishida finished his food and turned in his plat,going back to his reiatsu classroom and shutting the door behind him so he could sleep in peace  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 3:52 am
"That's it, Eddie-boy, we're working on that temper of yours," Alexas said. "Chi, help me carry him to our room, would you?"

Chi nodded, and began dragging him by the ankles.

The heart of reality

5,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200

AyaSantres

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:47 am
((Gah! what happened?))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:39 am
((i joined last night as ishida uryuu a teacher for reiatsu 101,and i met edward when i woke up and found out he had fell really hard,i called him short and he got angry,i then went and had some food and went to sleep,thats what i know))  

vampslayer3

Darling Chibi Tenshi

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:09 pm
"Edward...?" She saw Chii carry him off to their room. " Somthing tells me somthing that this is not going to be pretty..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:09 pm
Ishida woke up,thinking,holy s**t,did we skip my classes? he then went towards heihachis room and knocked on the door "heihachi,you in there bro?"  

vampslayer3

Miriana Palefire

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:55 pm
Heihachi was with six other samurai in his room and he opened the door, "Hey, what's up man?" he asked with a smile. "Wanna come in? Meet my crew!" He said, holding the door open.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 1:11 pm
Sasuke stood in front of the training dummy, eyes closed. He brought his hands together with a horse hand-sign, and took a deep breath in. "Katon No Jutsu!" He yelled, emitting a large stream of fire from his mouth, vurning the target to charcoal in a matter of seconds.  

AyaSantres

Seymore Redrum

Shameless Humorist

7,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 1:13 pm
Johnny waited in the caffeteria.He was bored and hungry to he decided to come in and make himself a sammy.
Yes....a sandwhich

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games