Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Roleplaying
.hack // RP Version 3.0 // Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 12:40 pm
Edin looked up as he received the flashmail. "What the hell..?" He dashed outside the house and saw Tsuyuna and the monster attacking Mac Anu. "Tsuyuna..! What the hell is happening? What is that?" He stepped to the side of Tsuyuna, pulling out his twin blades strapped to his belt.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 2:23 pm
"AWRIGHTY!" Hitomi jumped up and ran toward the monster, taking a swing at one of them. "You just gonna sit there Zieg?!"

((Damn my stomach pain D smile )  

BreathLessX
Crew

Zieg_Tonanami

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 8:49 am
"Guess I have to fight." he said as he got up and pulled a scythe out. "This is the end!!!" he yelled as he ran towards them.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 11:29 am
"Ooooh nice battle scream, XD" Hitomi took another swing at monster, and watched it die. "Tee-hee! EXP point!"  

BreathLessX
Crew

Zieg_Tonanami

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 11:36 am
"Well, I have to have one or I'll look stupid." he said as he ran towards the second monster and slashed it once and watched it disappear.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 1:09 pm
Sauce-Kay
Edin looked up as he received the flashmail. "What the hell..?" He dashed outside the house and saw Tsuyuna and the monster attacking Mac Anu. "Tsuyuna..! What the hell is happening? What is that?" He stepped to the side of Tsuyuna, pulling out his twin blades strapped to his belt.

Tsuyuna clutched her staff tighter. "How'm I supposed ta know?" she snapped. Annoying. She had almost forgotten the reason she did not like to work with a partner. The smoky figures seemed to multiply before their eyes. For every one that they killed, three more came in its place. "This is a nightmare," she stated exasperatedly. Suddenly the large, black dragon overhead turned and began to head towards the main square of town. Her gut instinct told her to follow it. She leaped into the air and used her wings to glide just seven feet above ground as she tailed the huge monster. Glancing back she called urgently to Edin, "Follow it!"

Hawk was busy shooting down the smoke wisps when he suddenly felt a gust of hot air from behind him. Whirring around, he noticed the large beast overhead drawing closer. Turning to his left, he tried to blast a path through the shadowy figures. But as he made his way to a narrow alley, the fiends suddenly melded and formed into a huge wall. No matter how many times he fired, the gaps in the wall would re-close with new reinforcement. They were not letting him leave. Turning around he saw the dragon coming towards the ground. "Dammit!" Hawk swore. "That thing is actually after me."  

xX W i l d Rendezvous Xx

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 8:55 pm
Mitsukai sighed. "Ap Corv!" The physical attack of Zeig increased. Casting the spell again, but on Hitomi. "Ap Corv!" Ignoring what Zieg and Hitomi were saying, she watched, as she wandered aimlessly around the battle area.

Edin watched and nodded his head. Quickly heading towards the huge dragon his nearly reached it, and attacked it, hoping to bring it's attention to him and not other players.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 8:22 am
"Thanks a lot Mitsuka!!" Hitomki shouted, slashing at another Monster.  

BreathLessX
Crew

Zieg_Tonanami

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 10:05 am
"Thank ya, Mitsukai! That helps!" he yelled as he used fire storm on the last monster.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 12:27 pm
Tsuyuna watched as the gigantic beast blatantly ignored Edin's assault. Grabbing onto its lengthy tail, she cast another aquatic spell. It did not even turn to look at her. "What is this thing's problem?" she wondered exasperatedly. She then noticed that its eyes seemed to be solely intent on one thing. Following its gaze, Tsuyuna then realized that it was heading down for a player who was cornered in the main square. From the looks of it, he was a steam gunner. "Get out!" she screamed in desperation, hoping that the green-haired player would make a run for it.

Hawk heard someone shout from behind him. He glanced up to see the huge dragon bearing down on him. Suddenly, a spurt of anger and annoyance came into his expression. Glaring straightforwardly at the beast, he pointed his secondary gun right at it and fired two shots. When the shots did not phase it he then reached for KazeGun. Before he could so, the dragon roared ferociously and swung its tail around, knocking him straight into a wall. Hawk watched in dread as half of his HP depleted before his very eyes. Groaning, he pulled himself back up onto his feet. Then he noticed something on the ground beside him. It was another player -knocked completely unconscious. He hardly had time to assess the situation before the dragon blew a cloud of dark smoke towards him. Reacting swiftly, he picked up the limp player and leapt out of the way as the smoggy cloud came crashing into the wall, destroying it and shifting its data.

Tsuyuna was not quite sure what had taken place. The last thing she remembered was the beast suddenly lurching its tail forward and slamming her into a wall. Everything went black. She tried hard to awake, but it was like she was held prisoner by an invisible entity. Silently, she wondered it anything had happened to Edin.  

xX W i l d Rendezvous Xx

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 4:08 pm
Mitsukai slightly nodded. She ran up to Hitomi as the battle ended and they gained EXP. "Alright! The treasure's probably a Judge's Symbol, so I'll open it." She walked up to the treasure chest and tapped it with her staff, as it opened. "Yep, Judges Symbol. Two more left." She said as she turned around to Zeig and Hitomi.

Edin sighed. "Damn it, it's not working..Tsuyuna, can you see what's happening?" He looked up at her and stopped slashing at the monster, and backed away.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 6:12 pm
"OK! I bet the next monster is over that bridage!" Hitomi shouted as she ran toward the bridage.

BreathLessX
Crew

Zieg_Tonanami

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 7:09 pm
"Wait up!" he yelled as he grabbed Mitsukai by the arm and dragged her with him as he ran towards the bridge.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 2:55 pm
Mitsukai lightly blushed as he took her arm. She giggled as she ran with him. "Zeig.." She said under her breath, she giggled to herself again, still following along.  

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

Zieg_Tonanami

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 5:12 pm
"Hmm? You say something Mitsukai?" he asked as he kept running. "Don't leave us behind, Hitomi!!"  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games