Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
GAARA'S BIRTHDAY! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Birthday Theme
  Tropical?
  Costume?
  MY LITTLE PONY!?
  Masqurade Ball?
View Results

Snake_Demon_ninja

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:01 pm
OOC: blue is...

"Wow! tnx! What is it?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:09 pm
Well it's a new sash for you gord. I figured you might need a new one since the one you usually where looks alittle old. (Ino)

Well I got you a new set of kunai. I mean I don't know about anyone else but I seem to always need more after a mission.
(Chouji)  

KurimusonChishio

10,340 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Consumer 100

Scary_Moonlight

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:30 pm
Oh yeah a gift. I think I bought one of those...maybe not... Sasuke thought as he walked over to Sakura. He smiled at her. "Did we get Gaara something?" he asked. Of course she did. "I give you something in return later." he whispered in her ear. I can't believe I didn't get him something. What was I doing eariler? Oh yeah I was being angry. I forget important things when I'm angry. What the hell should I get her in return? "What do you want?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 5:33 am
Sakura shrugged at Ino and turned to smile at Sasuke. "Yes I got him something." She smiled and turned to Gaara. "Here," hands him a box with holes in it. "I figured since you lost Shukaku you might like this instead." Sakura winked at Sasuke and gently took his hand.

A baby raccoon stuck it's head out of the box and looked at Gaara with cute little eyes. "Mew."  

DranineStone

Atacis_Grave

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 3:34 pm
Naruto's gift was small. "Here." He said handing to Gaara.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 3:52 pm
awwwww... it's adorable! Oh, hey, thanks Naruto! I'm sure it'll make up for bashing me in the head earlier(a referance to one of the Naruto episodes)!" He opened the wrapping. He then saw...  

Snake_Demon_ninja

Atacis_Grave

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 4:50 pm
A small scroll was on the inside.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:05 pm
"Wow! Tnx, Naruto!"  

Snake_Demon_ninja

Scary_Moonlight

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:40 pm
Sasuke let her take his hand, making sure not to pull away. It's the least I can do. He was still angry that he'd actually forgotten to get a gift.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:47 pm
"Hey guys, I have a fun little maze I devised with my sand! Anyone want to go through it?"

OOC: To tell the truth, I used mspaint to make it.  

Snake_Demon_ninja

KurimusonChishio

10,340 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:58 pm
Chouji tilted his head down to Ino. I don't know about you but Gaara's kinda creeping me out.

Yeah I know what you mean, I never thought I'd seem him act so happy. He's kinda acting like Naruto.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:11 pm
"Anyone?"  

Snake_Demon_ninja

Random outcast needs love

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:51 pm
temari: Here bro... I picked up something from rice country hope you like it.
temari hands a package over to Gaara.
(A/N: is it alright with everyone If I could be Temari?)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:01 pm
Tenten smiled and walked over to Gaara. "Here Gaara." She said handing him the unwraped present. "Sorry, I didn't have time to wrap it." She said rubbing the back of her kneck. The object was shaped like a gord with some sand inside it. "It's cursed sand fround only in the jungle. Yeah that's right the jungle!" She laughed. "I hope you like it." She smiled. ((It's fine with me. Anyone got a problem with her joining?))  

LazySky

Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games