Welcome to Gaia! ::

Band Nerd Guild

Back to Guilds

The coolest most awesome most BAND NERDIEST place EVER! 

Tags: band, nerd, music 

Reply Band Nerd Guild
___ ways to annoy your band director Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DJ Twissta

O.G. Gaian

26,090 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 9:29 pm
RoseDevil
~learn his cell phone #

~while having a large # of rests, call his cell phone

~he will pick up his cell phone and ask who is it

~tell him thanks for stopping, and show who you are

that would make anyone annoyed

just steal his cell phone its that easy see band directors tend to get hungry
at 7:47 at that time nobody has entered or left the Band room
Then sneak in easyily just like I did a few times to pool off a prank of the week and then take it see they leave there stuff in there perce or binder
or whatever and leave it there and trust that nobody takes it then you just
take it call people and then they end up having to pay alot and worry
see how fun it can be  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 9:40 pm
We don't annoy my BD so much as scare him.
We name doors, guitars, pianos, instuments in general and rename people.
Yell "BYE (NAME) SEE YOU LATER) very loudly as you exit the band room. Get mad when they don't answer you.
Visit during breaks to ask about the English Horn they're getting you for Musical(this applies only to oboes.)
Stop in during spares and sit in on their class. (he was sooo confused)  

Meshai

B-e-b-o-p

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 9:25 am
HAHAHA well in our band when thee tubas are supposed to be resting. we just start to play any kinda crap which really fits into the music xd but he really gets mad at our section and we don't win the "Section of the Year award" crying  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 3:07 pm
if you play low brass, you could annoy your band director by yelling things out using multiphonics when your playing, ive tried that before, he didnt hear it, but it was funny.  

djaucuensm

KinkyKikyo

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 9:18 pm
seduce/hit on the teacher  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 1:56 pm
Have a contest to see which flute player can play the loudest during warmup (me and my friends did this and my bd was so pissed)

switch seats with someone and talk a lot after you do it (two alto sax's did this)

Bug him/her a lot (the oboes in my band do this a lot)

Play Mary Had A Little Lamb or Hot Cross Buns in a middle of the piece during an insturment solo

Stuff the bells of the brass insturments with random objects  

Innocent chicken

Rie11

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 3:10 pm
blast at level one....play piano at forte ^_^...I have made my band director go off so many times ^_^  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 3:20 pm
My BD's get soooooooo mad when the percussionists aren't ready when we play, they always sit around doing nothing, today Mr. Line got so fed up that he went back and played tympani (sp?) for the entire song xd  

Piscean Melodies

Bazyl

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 4:48 pm
froggyfluf
call him up at 3 in the morning to say hi.

thats awesome!

every once in a while a guy from our drumline or two will jump him [our BD, Mr. Andre] in the hallway after we perform or after rehearsal eek

Band Camp is always the best though.... especially when you know where the directors sleep twisted haha, revenge  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 9:16 am
Here are a few from my class....sorry if they are repeats.

~Constantly ask what measure we are on. (Tromboners, Trumpets and the percussion always do this.)

~Sing along with the metrenome especially if it is the Dr. Beat one(He played this one with it going ONE TWO THREE FOUR the entire time...I was singing along. He wasn't annoyed but wierded out....everyone else was laughing)

~Mess around with the BD's instrument. (Betts our BD has his trombone in the class at all times, and the freshman always mess with it. He gets so pissed at them.)

~Talk when another section is testing. (He nearly kicked out the entire trumpet section for this yesterday...my brother included)

~Hum off-key when tuning. (I do this on purpose just to watch him look for the kid thats doing this)

~Constantly change your reed. (The freshmen are well known for doing this in our class, he just sits there tapping his foot waitng for them. But they don't notice that he is watching them...idiots)

~Slouch when playing "Pomp and Circumstance" (Oh yea....how can you not, its so boring and easy...just can't help it)

~Constantly ask to go to the bathroom (This really annoys ours, especially if we are practicing a major piece)

Thats is for now....more to come I hope  

Nayamashii Koneko

The Kaishakunin

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 11:19 am
Right his Address on the Board  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 1:53 pm
BurningTheory
Right his Address on the Board

lmao  

Bazyl

Snucius

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 3:36 pm
I don't have any good ones off the top of my head, but what really pisses off my director is when someone's cell phone goes off during class. He flips out, and it's kinda funny and scary at the same time eek xd .

If I think of any more I'll add them later^^  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 3:39 pm
Oh got one! Make the clarinets squeak on purpose like 20 times. Or some other reed instrument xp  

Snucius

Snucius

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 3:40 pm
TheElricSister
Have a contest to see which flute player can play the loudest during warmup (me and my friends did this and my bd was so pissed)

switch seats with someone and talk a lot after you do it (two alto sax's did this)

Bug him/her a lot (the oboes in my band do this a lot)

Play Mary Had A Little Lamb or Hot Cross Buns in a middle of the piece during an insturment solo

Stuff the bells of the brass insturments with random objects

xd !!! Those are pretty good.  
Band Nerd Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games