Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
This is why I hate emos. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:14 pm
exmotional
Rellik San
exmotional
Soviet Mudkipz
exmotional
You men just don't get it. Daredevil/Matt Murdock is infinitely better than them.
If you were Christian, you'd say Jesus was better than the Romans, but they still killed him.
*shrugs* just because you're better doesn't mean you'll win.
i am Christian, and there's a reason he died, but this isn't the place to get into it, and i'm not gonna discuss it either.
but we do get it, we've just read the comics and stuff

So have i. I'm not just bullshitting this to be cool. I don't want to get into religious discussions either, i'm already confused as to what i believe.
I know that daredevil isn't the best, by your definition. By my definition, he is. My definition involves some equation of cool factor, kindness of character, fighting style, and story line. Since daredevil's story is awesome, he looks awesome, he's kind and yet not one-dimensional, and he fights without ever using guns or blades, he wins the equation. That's my definition, yours is different, so what?
Besides, i'm impervious to logic.

Then by your logic, Batman is better then daredevil, because Matt Murdock has the enhanced senses Batman is just pure human, nothing remarkable about him at all. As well as being a 3D character, with a troubled past, he also has a troubled future.

Besides, anyone... ANYONE played by ******** sucks on those grounds alone... and even Kevin Smiths brief appearance in that film could not save it.

DO NOT MENTION THAT MOVIE *twitches* the cover alone is depressing, daredevil NEVER used a knife, ever.
Whatever, the movie doesn't exist.
Batman WOULD be better, except he's a JERK.
Other than that, yes, he's pretty cool. I know that he's a better superhero or whatever, but i hate his personality so much that he could never be better than daredevil.

So we're not so much talking about the Heroes themselves but the person behind them, in which case Tony Stark is a much more interesting character, he has it all, loses it all, and goes through a great deal of human suffering, more so then any hero I can recall to be honest.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:49 pm
exmotional
[Ashes][is][Ashes]
COMIC NERDS!
Nah, I'm just jealous because I'm totally clueless on anything besides the newer movies.

The movies are all lame and bad. Even the spiderman ones weren't very good. The daredevil movie was terrible, Catwoman was terrible, the batman movies were... ahem. The fantastic four was also terrible. Cartoon heroes aren't meant to be done live action. It's just not in the cards.

Wait! Have you seen the Punisher Movie because it actually is well done and good.

The hulk movie was good too.  

DaisukeOrDark

The Dadalorian
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:55 pm
DaisukeOrDark
exmotional
[Ashes][is][Ashes]
COMIC NERDS!
Nah, I'm just jealous because I'm totally clueless on anything besides the newer movies.

The movies are all lame and bad. Even the spiderman ones weren't very good. The daredevil movie was terrible, Catwoman was terrible, the batman movies were... ahem. The fantastic four was also terrible. Cartoon heroes aren't meant to be done live action. It's just not in the cards.

Wait! Have you seen the Punisher Movie because it actually is well done and good.

spiderman was a mockery, now transformers...that movie was the best orgasm ever  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:05 pm
Soviet Mudkipz
DaisukeOrDark
exmotional
[Ashes][is][Ashes]
COMIC NERDS!

I think it lived past the hype and such because if I say much more I will be souless and gutted.  

DaisukeOrDark

The Dadalorian
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:05 pm
DaisukeOrDark
Soviet Mudkipz
DaisukeOrDark
exmotional
[Ashes][is][Ashes]
COMIC NERDS!

I think it lived past the hype and such because if I say much more I will be souless and gutted.
of which movie  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:06 pm
Soviet Mudkipz
DaisukeOrDark
Soviet Mudkipz
DaisukeOrDark
exmotional
[Ashes][is][Ashes]
COMIC NERDS!

of which movie

Transformers!
I saw it opening night.  

DaisukeOrDark

The Dadalorian
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:07 pm
DaisukeOrDark
Soviet Mudkipz
DaisukeOrDark
Soviet Mudkipz
DaisukeOrDark

of which movie

Transformers!
I saw it opening night.
i would've saw the premier but my dad was a whore and wouldn't let me go, but i jsut loved that movie.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:09 pm
it was a joygasm

I want that 'Camaro'  

DaisukeOrDark

The Dadalorian
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:59 pm
DaisukeOrDark
it was a joygasm

I want that 'Camaro'
I HATE THE NEW CAMAROS!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:28 pm
Yes, the punisher movie was good. i never really liked the hulk, but i suppose it was alright. we had a comic movies marathon last summer at a lan, i saw most of them, in some detail. admittedly it was maybe my third day sans sleep, so if i only saw it then, i probably don't remember much. there was a lot of yelling. and rain. why is there always rain in these movies?  

e x m o t i o n a l

DaisukeOrDark

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:39 pm
Soviet Mudkipz
DaisukeOrDark
it was a joygasm

I want that 'Camaro'
I HATE THE NEW CAMAROS!!!

No I want the old version of BumbleBee!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:44 pm
Call me stupid, but i never understood transformers... we didn't have a tv when i was a kid, so i never saw the show.  

e x m o t i o n a l

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 5:00 am
exmotional
Yes, the punisher movie was good. i never really liked the hulk, but i suppose it was alright. we had a comic movies marathon last summer at a lan, i saw most of them, in some detail. admittedly it was maybe my third day sans sleep, so if i only saw it then, i probably don't remember much. there was a lot of yelling. and rain. why is there always rain in these movies?

Actually the Chris Nolan Batman (Batman Begins) I think was a perfect screen version of the comics, none of the contrived cartoon style stuff of the Burton films, it worked well as a real life character, that couldn't sole every obtuse clue the Riddler throws him.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:39 am
exmotional
Call me stupid, but i never understood transformers... we didn't have a tv when i was a kid, so i never saw the show.
when you were a kid...you make yourself sound like you're my mom's age  

The Dadalorian
Crew

e x m o t i o n a l

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:45 am
Soviet Mudkipz
exmotional
when you were a kid...you make yourself sound like you're my mom's age

i got kicked out of childhood when my sister was born. *shrugs* besides, all my friends are like three years older than me, if i talk like i'm still a kid, it makes them feel awkward.  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games