Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild
NEW MEMBERS INTRODUCTION HERE Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xeonphoenix

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 7:21 am
Hi, my name's Rich, and I'm a lifelong Trek fan. I grew up watching The Next Generation, have seen much of the original Trek, and watched Deep Space Nine and Voyager almost every week. Never really got into Enterprise, though.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:25 am
Hi, I'm 24, a Christian, in grad school, and I have loved all Star Trek since I was very young (though the jury's still out on Enterprise).

I am somewhat new to the Star Trek community, having not yet been to a convention (a fact I hope to soon rectify).  

belovedofgod

Doctor Nitrus Brio

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 5:13 am
hello, i am death2thayer!

*waves*

i am 17 years old. I am obessed with the borg. Even though they are so creepy!

I am also obessed with Voyager right now, i am addicted as well.

I don't like Enterprise so yeah.

*waves again*  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 9:58 am
Name: Marie
Picture: N/A
About Me: I've been watching ST for about two or three years now and I absolutely love it.

~frozen~illusions~

shadowdemon01

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 5:00 pm
Hi my name is shadowdemon01, I'm a huge star trek fan. I'm 19 (going on 20 in a month), and I hope to make friends.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 1:28 pm
Name: Rosesylace call me Rosey please

Picture: don't have one online as computer memory is full

About Me: I am married and have two sons. The oldest son just graduated from college at Christmas. The youngest son has another year to go in engineering school. His wife also has another year to go in engineering. I teach Jr. High Spanish and Math  

rosesylace

Admiral Smort

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 5:17 pm
Name: Cameron
Picture: domokun
About Me: I'm going to college this year, i really enjoy playing "and the hobby aspect" of warhammer 40k, watch the space channel all the time "the space symbol is burned on the corner of my TV from it lol"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 11:35 am
Name: Chloe
Picture: None, yet. whee
About Me: I'm a wannabe graphic designer planning to go to Seneca/York for digital media/design respectively in or around '09. I've had a penchant for TNG ever since I could remember, and so I am here. I didn't really give Enterprise a chance so I'm not... anti-Archer, but... yeah, I'm digressing. 3nodding

Keist

Codger

Rigelk

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 6:43 pm
My name is Don

I am 54

I have been a Star Trek Fan since the start and remember it from its debut in 1966. My favorite Star Trek episode is the pilot "The Cage". Science fiction prior to that date often times left much to be desired (Not all but most). But for its day "The Cage" broke new ground. Now we have some great science fiction out there. I found something to like about all the series (yes even Enterprise) along with the various movies. My least favorite is "Ster Trek: The Motion Picture" as the plot was too much like the original series episode "The Changeling". Most of the other movies wer e quite enjoyable, Star Trek V was a bit below quality but better than many B movies of the 50's.

I am a member of our local Star Trek club and enjoy getting together with other Trekies.

I have been to only one convention that was purely Trek. Nichelle Nichols was the guest speaker. However I have been to other style conventions where Trekers showed up. I enjoy conventions where writers and artist are the guest speakers as I am both a writer and an artist. I have some Trek stories published in our club's news letter.

I am looking forward to more Trek either in the movies or on tv.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 1:02 pm
Name:Claire
Picture: 0_0
About Me: I... LOVE star trek. I just finished reading 'The Final Fury' (voyager book) I've been watching ST for.. A long time? At least 10 yrs?
I <3 Data
And Tuvok
And Neelix
And Spock
And Bones
And Worf
And Paris
And Kim
And Picard
And Riker

Oh.. I absolutely HATE 'Enterprise'. I thought it was DISMAL. CRAP. AWFUL. NON-TREKKIE
(note to self: stay up to watch TOS at 00:40 tonight. )  

-[.Moo.]-

TripJumper

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 3:39 am
Hi. My name is TripJumper. I'm sixteen years old and a sophomore in New York. I don't have any pictures but I love Voyager and TNG.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 6:36 am
Death2thayer
hello, i am death2thayer!

*waves*

i am 17 years old. I am obessed with the borg. Even though they are so creepy!

I am also obessed with Voyager right now, i am addicted as well.

I don't like Enterprise so yeah.

*waves again*

Name's Nick. I am a second generation trekkie, and I attended the Christie's Auction in NYC, bought myself one of the TNG communicators. XD

And like this person I quoted, I too am obbsessed with the borg. Obviously, as they are is my siggy.

~Does Vulcan handsign~

"Live long and prosper."

Respect the cube.  

Lord Redtail Rathan

Invisible Genius

Zaalbacca

6,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 2:17 pm
Name: Brian
Picture: Not giving one
About Me: Im a big star trek/sifi fan  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 5:57 am
Name: Ayeka
Picture: None
About Me: I love Q! xd Q FTW!

Mistress Ayeka

Valmor von Carstein

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 7:07 am
Name: Patrick
Picture: User Image
About Me: I like all Star Trek shows, but Voyager is my favorite. Go Species 8472! ((Just to warn you ahead of time, I tend to side with the bad guys on these shows... redface ))  
Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games