Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
Where Are You Guys From? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gold
  yay
View Results

Gambino Statue

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 5:51 pm
Australia is cool. Sort of. Even though it's often forgotten about and far far down in the pecking order of the 1st world.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 12:46 am
...I am from Minnesota...  

~Chrono Signz~

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 5:11 am
xLIZA
Australia is cool. Sort of. Even though it's often forgotten about and far far down in the pecking order of the 1st world.
Can't be as far down as Yorkshire... that place practically is another country... a third world country at that.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 7:08 am
vermont usa crying i hate this place  

Mayuki Tsukino

~Chrono Signz~

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 11:07 am
emorckrgrl

I don't like the U.S. its ******** boring plus we have a dumbass president! MINNESOTA IS SO BORING!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 11:31 am
~Chrono Signz~
emorckrgrl

I don't like the U.S. its ******** boring plus we have a dumbass president! MINNESOTA IS SO BORING!!!
like you knwo anytihng about our president  

The Dadalorian
Crew

salterpepper

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 4:25 pm
Ahahahhaha.,
stupid USA.,,
you have way to many factories and you're killing the world.,,
Good thing I live in Canada.,
well to be more precisce more or less Nova Scotia, Canada.
It's pretty dull.
No goood bands ever come here.,,
other then april wine.,
Yehh.,,
It sucks down here.
crying  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 5:41 pm
Soviet Mudkipz
~Chrono Signz~
emorckrgrl

That he's a puppet for Chaney, started a program to cut funding to schools that teach both Darwinism and creationism, pushes forward with a war so he can instrument a big brother type surveillance society... just a handful from the top of my head.  

Rellik San
Captain

Candy Fornication

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 5:49 pm
June_Tears
Georgia. Where the crack oozes from the walls.

That & meth.
You just can't forget the meth.
In fact...there is a lab close to my school....well used to be that is.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 6:46 pm
Rellik San
Soviet Mudkipz
~Chrono Signz~
emorckrgrl

That he's a puppet for Chaney, started a program to cut funding to schools that teach both Darwinism and creationism, pushes forward with a war so he can instrument a big brother type surveillance society... just a handful from the top of my head.
chrono signs=/=rellik san  

The Dadalorian
Crew

~Chrono Signz~

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 9:48 pm
Soviet Mudkipz
Rellik San
Soviet Mudkipz
~Chrono Signz~
emorckrgrl

everyone has there opinons. I'm not a big politics person so you could be right Rellik. All I do know is that the U.S. bores the s**t out of me.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 5:09 am
Rellik San
xLIZA
Can't be as far down as Yorkshire... that place practically is another country... a third world country at that.

Yorkshire is in England right? I have no idea. I have been defeated by my lack of Geography skills.

Gambino Statue

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 6:05 am
xLIZA
Rellik San
xLIZA

Yorkshire is in England right? I have no idea. I have been defeated by my lack of Geography skills.
Yeah Yorkshire is a part of England. But the living standard there is so low, its almost classed differently from the rest of the country.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 6:06 am
Soviet Mudkipz
Rellik San
Soviet Mudkipz
~Chrono Signz~
emorckrgrl

Go on then, name me one good thing he has done, that has not been in an effort to push forward another agenda like war? Also tell me the guy is smart enough to get elected off his own back... without laughing.  

Rellik San
Captain

Eri Luvs You
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 8:15 am
salterpepper
Ahahahhaha.,
stupid USA.,,
you have way to many factories and you're killing the world.,,
Good thing I live in Canada.,
well to be more precisce more or less Nova Scotia, Canada.
It's pretty dull.
No goood bands ever come here.,,
other then april wine.,
Yehh.,,
It sucks down here.
crying

Some of us dont have a choice over living in the U.S.
The U.S. itself isnt stupid, its some of the things the people who live here do.
If we were so gosh darn stupid, why would people keep comming to live in our country?
I'm not all patriotic and s**t like that but I feel that us Americans shouldnt all be put into one catagory.
Canada is ******** boring as ******** I wouldnt talk if I were you.
I'd rather live in a lively "stupid" country with the people I love than a cold boring country like Canada.
Plus we get all the cool bands.  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games