Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild
The Deep Space 9 Cafe and Vortex Bar! (Come join us!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Se Ga Takai
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 1:23 pm
Lindira
Se Ga Takai
Hey, howsa 'bout an Irish Car Bomb? biggrin

eek What's that?
Take a shotglass. Mix about half Jameson Irish Whiskey with about half Bailey's Irish Cream. Layer it in the shotglass so the Bailey's is on the bottom.

Take a pint glass and fill it 3/4 of the way with Guinness. Let the beer settle, and then carefully drop the shotglass into the beer and chug it all like there's no tomorrow. If you don't drink it fast enough, it will curdle and taste worse and worse.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 8:40 am
Se Ga Takai
Lindira
Se Ga Takai

eek What's that?
Take a shotglass. Mix about half Jameson Irish Whiskey with about half Bailey's Irish Cream. Layer it in the shotglass so the Bailey's is on the bottom.

Take a pint glass and fill it 3/4 of the way with Guinness. Let the beer settle, and then carefully drop the shotglass into the beer and chug it all like there's no tomorrow. If you don't drink it fast enough, it will curdle and taste worse and worse.

And people voluntarily do this to themselves? *thinks about what Irish Cream and beer would taste like* xp

...I'm obviously not much of a drinker. xd  

Lindira
Crew

Se Ga Takai
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 6:09 am
Lindira
Se Ga Takai
Lindira
Se Ga Takai

eek What's that?

And people voluntarily do this to themselves? *thinks about what Irish Cream and beer would taste like* xp

well, you gotta include the fact that teh Goals of most people include getting lam Drunk on St. Patricks Day. I just like to test my Constitution, and see what I can handle, and what kills me wink  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 12:31 pm
Se Ga Takai
Lindira

well, you gotta include the fact that teh Goals of most people include getting lam Drunk on St. Patricks Day. I just like to test my Constitution, and see what I can handle, and what kills me wink

This is true. Have you ever had one? You're a big guy, so you'd probably handle at least one... or two? If you didn't puke from drinking too fast, that is. sweatdrop (I'm really bad at estimating these things.)

*thinks about it again* Blegh!! I could never do that. ...Also I'm tiny, so I wouldn't hold it too well. xp  

Lindira
Crew

jamie405

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 2:16 pm
Jamie pulled a sidelong glance for a second at Lindira. finally, he decided to ask a little question. "Why are u so nervous about me and my weapons? I mean, I can control the darts with out even touching them!"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 4:12 pm
jamie405
Jamie pulled a sidelong glance for a second at Lindira. finally, he decided to ask a little question. "Why are u so nervous about me and my weapons? I mean, I can control the darts with out even touching them!"
that would scare most people, too. sweatdrop  

Se Ga Takai
Vice Captain

Shuromai

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 8:23 pm
*materialises in vacant barstool* I assume you take latinum...
I'd like an Andorian Ale, if you please.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 9:14 am
jamie405

*eyebrow raise* Telekinesis... impressive. What exactly are you, if you don't mind my asking...?  

Shuromai

jamie405

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 1:54 pm
"Well, I am certanly human, but with a mix of several other races, all of which I really don't know. My parents were even better than I am at this." Looks at Se Ga Takai. "Why do you say that my ability to move anything I want with my mind is scary? Watch this." Slowly, carefully, Jamie picked up every single glass in the bar, made them stay in front of the patron's faces for a second, made them smash against the floor, and without breaking them or spilling a drop, or anything, he set them back on the tables. "So..... Remind me why that is scary?"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 2:09 pm
jamie405
"So..... Remind me why that is scary?"

Humans tend to fear that which they do not understand. A truly unfortunate trait, and one which I have experienced first-hand on several occasions. *pops neck, twisting head 180 degrees*  

Shuromai

Maddy
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,050 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 10:21 pm
After all this show of ability I don't feel like playing darts or pool. They will think I'm stupid.

I keep myself busy with my drink for the moment... that is, if you have more blood wine, Lindira. wink  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 10:27 pm
Maddy
After all this show of ability I don't feel like playing darts or pool. They will think I'm stupid.

I keep myself busy with my drink for the moment... that is, if you have more blood wine, Lindira. wink

I apologise if I have made you uncomfortable. I am unused to most of the customs and traditions held here.  

Shuromai

Maddy
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,050 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 11:22 pm
Shuromai
Maddy

I apologise if I have made you uncomfortable. I am unused to most of the customs and traditions held here.

Don't worry I'm the clumsy one in here. You should've been here when between another customer and I hit Chief O'Brien with the darts... I usually hit people or furniture while playing...
*nods*  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 8:28 am
Maddy
Shuromai

Don't worry I'm the clumsy one in here. You should've been here when between another customer and I hit Chief O'Brien with the darts... I usually hit people or furniture while playing...
*nods*

Unintentionally? That would be inconvenient.  

Shuromai

Maddy
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,050 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 6:39 pm
Shuromai
Unintentionally? That would be inconvenient.

*nods* Yep, unintentionally. We were trying to hit the dartboard. After that, several customers started to wear helmets 3nodding  
Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games