Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
What makes you squeal like a fangirl/fanboy? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Does anything?
  Oh yes, very much so!
  Some things...not many...
  No, none that I can think of...
View Results

cheerybear3

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 4:23 pm
@ Honourable Mention: LxMatsuda is teh cutness. 4laugh
Well, I haven't found what specifically makes me squee, squeal, get butterflies, or squeal, "Kawaiiiiiiiii!!!!!' like the horrid inner fangirl I really am.
I do like unexpected scenes. Like in OHSHC episode 21 when Kaoru is locked in the classroom and he's thinking about Hikaru and how his brother is moving farther away from him, then the door bursts open and Hikaru screams "Kaoru!" with a worried look on his face. Kaoru blushes and smiles. "Hikaru!"
then they hugged. heart blaugh
And I love fluff. Mainly LxLight fluff.
And yeah, pinning down is nice too.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 10:15 pm
Watching Alucard fight someone makes me squeal like a horny schoolgirl. And, Zesty usually managed to get a squee out of me before it got cancelled. -_-  

AkbarAbdullamah

User_2629207

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 2:17 am
Rulin' ya universes...

Currently... violent, gory bdsm sex xD I mean, each of those are good on their own but together it's even greater.

...since 1992.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 6:42 am
Well, one name does come to mind.

RanefxEclipse.

Demon Diary FTW! *squee*  

Shard Of Ronin

7,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Zero_unit Kouya

Witty Warrior

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 6:54 am
I squeal all the time without evening noticing until someone tells me...but I guess if I think about it I really love when a third guy steps up to the plate to fight for a completely oblivious and utterly adorable boy.

I say adorable but I mean boyish adorable, some people make uke's waaaay to girly.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:51 am
When the pairing gets all snuggle, cuddle and tender I squeal like a fangirl, I can't avoid cute things (it's my weak point XD) that's why I love couples that get along so well, that love and protect each other.
I just don't like much when its all about being on the top, forced and stuff of that kind. >_>

Hazura_Sinner

Wicked Feenix

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 6:36 am
Not many things make me squeal. I feel happy and all but don't squeal much... confused

Only when I'm reading a fan fiction abot those "forbidden" and "almost impossible" pairings... and when things at last go the way I wanted, I get my rare Squee moments. ^///^

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 6:47 am
When my favorite super smexy macho characters go all gooey over their super smexy lovers.

Then there was the one time I had a scary fangirl moment at a con and squealed across a courtyard and practically glomped a Duo cosplayer... I'm usually the shy quiet type.  

Shinigamis_Soul

Your_Gaurdian_Angel92

1,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:11 pm
okay I squeel when to people who you just know want to be together get together or something cute happens like them admitting they like each other happens.

I almost glomped a friend of mine who was cosplaying as shuichi and had this cute shu like blush on her face too.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 6:01 pm
From the start of a show I will find two people who I want together, if they get together I love it. I watch that part over and over again.

teddytoles

User_2629207

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 4:46 am
Rulin' ya universes...

Having breakfast together is always cute, too > w < Hee hee hee.
...since 1992.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:40 pm
I don't squee out loud, I curl up in a little ball and start rolling around like an idiot, all,

'Gawd, the cuteness!'

I find it cute when one of the characters is all cute and innocent minded and misses a piece of innuendo and when they finally get it, they blush and get all shy. And also when someone's in drag. Mm-mm-MMHMM, those maid costumes are sexy.

Also, laces, cuffs, and chains in the same picture equal some squealing and blushing and then more squealing. You know, the pictures where a character is fully dressed but has his wrist chained to someone else's wrists?  

Insignificant Observer

Liberal Conversationalist

Zyl-expressions

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 5:22 pm
I scream when I see a person getting in a VERY embarassing situation, or when someone discovers something they shoudl't.

I'm an idiot! gonk

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:01 pm
Zyl-expressions
I scream when I see a person getting in a VERY embarassing situation, or when someone discovers something they shoudl't.

I'm an idiot! gonk

Oh my god! I do the same! One time I was reading this fanfic and Light was getting into something I deemed awkward and I stopped reading the story for over 8 months until I just sucked it up! The story was good too. I'm the idiot >.<
Also, when something really cute happens I squeal. If its sexual I go " he heh heh...just skimming. OH MY GOD... my eyes -_-"
I love the innocent people saying something inappropriate and they don't get it. Its so sqee-able ^^

Rem10124

Zyl-expressions

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:15 pm
Rem10124
Zyl-expressions

I'm an idiot! gonk

Oh my god! I do the same! One time I was reading this fanfic and Light was getting into something I deemed awkward and I stopped reading the story for over 8 months until I just sucked it up! The story was good too. I'm the idiot >.<
Also, when something really cute happens I squeal. If its sexual I go " he heh heh...just skimming. OH MY GOD... my eyes -_-"
I love the innocent people saying something inappropriate and they don't get it. Its so sqee-able ^^

And If I'm watching Yaoi anime in Youtube
and something squeeable happens
I pause and start walking around my house in my undies!

The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff