Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
*Naruto Timeskip* Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Atacis_Grave

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 12:59 pm
" Very well then. I guess things can't work out." Yushai said jumping onto the roof. " I'll have to defeat you inorder for this to work."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 1:06 pm
Akemi blinked and looked at him with a blank look on her face, she was rather confused about what was going on. "Why did Itachi send you for? Why didn't he just get me himself? Do you even know why they want me Yushai?!?" She yelled at him, at the point being she didn't care who heard her or not. Akemi jumped on the roof, she kept her distance from him. "If you tend to hurt me then go ahead, It's not like I have anything to live for anymore." She clinched her fist, she had a sadness look in her eyes.  

xSnow_Himex

Atacis_Grave

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 2:16 pm
"Akemi... you have everything to live for. And the Akatsuki want you alive. You wont be harmed. Unless you resist." Yushai said finding her.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 2:20 pm
Akemi glared at him, "Don't act like you know me because you don't! You have no clue who I really am!" She shouted at him, Akemi backed up a bit. She wanted to run away because she was scared of Itachi.  

xSnow_Himex

DranineStone

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 4:18 pm
Sakura smiles. "Things have been good. I'm one of the top medical nin in Konoha." She smiled and laid back on the dock. "Yeah, things have been going good. My parents merchining has gotten really popular."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 4:29 pm
Naruto smiled and looked at her, He seemed a bit happier with her around but didn't want to tell her. "That's good Sakura-chan!" He smiled his goofy smile then looked at the lake. "I'm glad things are going well for you.." He softly spoke the last part.  

xSnow_Himex

DranineStone

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 4:57 pm
Sakura sat up and looked at him. "Everything okay Naruto? you seem.... i don't know.... sort of down? Anything you want to talk about?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:28 pm
" Then tell me who you really are Akemi!" Yushai yelled loking at her with a sad expression.  

Atacis_Grave

xSnow_Himex

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:52 pm
Naruto smiled and looked at her, "Yes I'm fine. Just worried about something but don't worry about it Sakura! I'll be fine I promise."

Akemi blinked and slowly took a step backwards. She bumped into some one. Her eyes got wide, quickly she turned around and saw it was Itachi, "Y..y..you!" She started to back away.

Itachi had a smirk on his face, "Well it's been a while hasn't it girl?" He looked at Yushai, "This girl is a missing nin.."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 1:26 pm
" Akemi your a missing nin." Yushai said looking at her seriously again. "Well then why do we want her Itachi?"  

Atacis_Grave

xSnow_Himex

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 1:42 pm
Itachi grabbed onto Akemi's wrist and looked at Yushai, "She knows to much. Plus something else that's none of your business at this moment."

Akemi tried to get free from his grip but every time she tried to his grip would get tighter.

"She's not from this village Yushai, She from the Sand Village." Itachi looked at her with a blank look on his face.

Akemi just glared at him without saying anything.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 1:45 pm
" Well then looks like if I hadn't join the Akatsuki I would have called you a traitor anyway. But now you're just a nucience. Are we taking back to the hide out?" Yushai said seriously.  

Atacis_Grave

xSnow_Himex

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 1:53 pm
Akemi looked at Yushai, "You don't understand!" She yelled at him, she wanted to say something else but Itachi hit her back and knocked her out. Her body went limp.

Itachi quickly caught her, he placed her over his shoulder and nodded. "We are going back now..." He closed his eyes and disappeared and reappeared in front of the hideout.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 1:56 pm
Yushai did the same and appeared in front of Itachi preforming the handsign and the door opened and Yushai walked inside. " Well then where are we going to keep her?"  

Atacis_Grave

xSnow_Himex

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 1:58 pm
Itachi walked in the entrance slowly and started to walk in the hallway of the hide out. "The cells we have here to keep people." He adjusted Akemi and started to head that way.

Akemi was still knocked out. Her body was completely limp.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games