Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Non-Anime Related
The "Which One?" Game Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

violet faerie

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 8:15 am
arrow User Image 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 3:51 pm
Hard Cover they dont get torn up as easy xd  

Skulls Deadbody

Azrael the Mad
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 4:55 pm
Wyrn
Your probably wondering why I am not telling you my cast recond. Fact is I did plays behind the scene in Highschool. The director never put me on stage because I "Did not look the part". I would have liked it if he would have just told me it was because I was Asian and the parents that suported the performances and gave money to the program would not have like it. The other theatre I did shows at were all directed for children so we did not do many big stange musicals.
That's racist... I STILL got parts cause all the directors and the casting crews that I've worked with base it all on TALENT... xp  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 4:56 pm
Wyrn
Cat o Nine Tails

You are very glompable Azzysan
Hehehe. Am I really? :smirks:

Punishment or Humiliation, Wyrn-chan?

Azrael the Mad
Crew

Azrael the Mad
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 4:58 pm
Adonis Sang Raal
MadAzrael
Grass. I like how it smells. =3
Boys or Girls? xd I had to ask this one. xd
I'm not going to ignore your question Azzy! Boys , because most of the girls I know are phychoticly femine and valley girls to top it off. stressed
That's GOTTA be horrible... Poor little Kohai...

Oh, yeah. It's been a while since I've seen you, Raal-chan. =3

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 4:59 pm
violet_faerie
arrow User Image 4laugh
BEWARE TEH NINJA IN PINK~!!!!!!!! xd  

Azrael the Mad
Crew

Wyrn

Shameless Stalker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 5:10 pm
MadAzrael
Wyrn
Cat o Nine Tails

Punishment. I'm usually over humiliation too fast.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 5:13 pm
MadAzrael
Wyrn
Your probably wondering why I am not telling you my cast recond. Fact is I did plays behind the scene in Highschool. The director never put me on stage because I "Did not look the part". I would have liked it if he would have just told me it was because I was Asian and the parents that suported the performances and gave money to the program would not have like it. The other theatre I did shows at were all directed for children so we did not do many big stange musicals.
That's racist... I STILL got parts cause all the directors and the casting crews that I've worked with base it all on TALENT... xp

It's called Hicktown, Texas.  

Wyrn

Shameless Stalker

Rednal

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 5:23 pm
Azzy;

A very, very, VERY long, painful death, or no more hentai for the rest of your life?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 8:29 pm
Wyrn
MadAzrael
Wyrn
Cat o Nine Tails

Hehehe. *smirking, I stare at you for a while before turning away and chuckling* Interesting...  

Azrael the Mad
Crew

Wyrn

Shameless Stalker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 8:32 pm
MadAzrael
Wyrn
MadAzrael
Wyrn
Cat o Nine Tails

Hehehe. *smirking, I stare at you for a while before turning away and chuckling* Interesting...

Oh your back. You seemed to have disapeared for a bit.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 8:33 pm
Omg!! Azzy-san You're alive!!! For while I thought you quit......because you didn't post....... sweatdrop sorry....  

VanillaCreamCoveredOreo
Vice Captain

Azrael the Mad
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 8:39 pm
Wyrn
MadAzrael
Wyrn

Hehehehe. Another tomodachi (kinda) in Texas... I even have FAMILY there... WAY too many people I know in Texas. Hell... even one of my ex-lovers is in Texas...  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 8:41 pm
MadAzrael
Wyrn
MadAzrael
Wyrn

Hehehehe. Another tomodachi (kinda) in Texas... I even have FAMILY there... WAY too many people I know in Texas. Hell... even one of my ex-lovers is in Texas...

Lucky for me. I moved. Though the house is still there if I ever want to go back.  

Wyrn

Shameless Stalker

Azrael the Mad
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 8:54 pm
Rednal
Azzy;

A very, very, VERY long, painful death, or no more hentai for the rest of your life?
Yeah. I'm sorry for worrying you all like that... You see, my comp has been REALLY crappy recently. I've been on Gaia every so often, but I've gotten kicked off before I could post, so yeah. But for now, I'm back again.

Rednal: I think I'd enjoy dying. Long would be fine, but I doubt I'd consider it painful... Now for a question from you, Red-kun.

Would you rather kill ME...or my FANS...? That little thing is for Rednal to answer. He's been trying to kill my fans for the longest time...

Wyrn: Did you miss me? I hope not too much. wink Also...
Love or Lust...? Ah yes. I ALSO signed your little petition.

Non-Anime Related

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games