Welcome to Gaia! ::

The RPS Guild: Dungeon Crawls For All

Back to Guilds

The RPS Guild is for RPing using the simply-named Roleplaying System (RPS) to manage combat. 

Tags: Role Play, Fantasy, Dungeon, Adventure, System 

Reply RPS Guild
Looking for a party Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zazzy_Wazzy

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 6:44 pm
Quote:
Just as a courtesy, if anyone wishes to join another party while I am engaged in the Individual tourney, don't feel obligated to wait. I can't say how long I will be. I know that Luc is looking for a Party to start a Dungeon immediately. I would feel bad if you guys were stuck waiting for me or Alecks to long... icon_sweatdrop.gif

Thats's right! I know of an rp that we can start pretty much as soon as we can get a party together. The rp consists of kicking a bunch of goblins' butts, to save a sweet old man and his daughter's farm.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 10:43 pm
Humm, Zazzy, I'd be interested. I know I'd be in multipul rps, but as long as Fargore allows it, I'll do the multipul games, with base stats that I have now, and after everything is all said and done, calculate the cp/money/items then.

If Fargore allows it that is.  

Atrus_Legnacra

Clendyx the Mailman

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 1:55 pm
Well, you can only be in one Dungeon/Tournament thread at a time, sweatdrop But you have unlimited general rps.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 4:22 pm
Wasn't sure, oh well, lol. Well, lets just see how long my tourney takes to finnish. If he's sitll going i'll help you. otherwise, I'm going to go into the dungeon, wee.

Edit: Oh well that didn't last long. Darn melee with fury. I know how I'll beat him next time... We are allowed to go again, right?  

Atrus_Legnacra

Radryn Tiaos

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 8:48 pm
((not quite sure if I can post here since i just joined tonight but I will anyway in preparation for later))

I'm looking for a party I don't mind being leader but would prefer not to.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 12:21 pm
Cool. So we just need 1 or 2 more people and we'll be good to go.  

Zazzy_Wazzy

Prinny Baal

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 7:41 pm
Alright, at this point, I think I'll end up joining the group to do the Goblin Migration quest, if all you're waiting for is more party members, then I'll help.

Of course, if you don't need anybody else and are just waiting on Mog, then I suppose I don't really need to join. Meh, you get the point.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 8:14 pm
Atrus_Legnacra
Wasn't sure, oh well, lol. Well, lets just see how long my tourney takes to finnish. If he's sitll going i'll help you. otherwise, I'm going to go into the dungeon, wee.

Edit: Oh well that didn't last long. Darn melee with fury. I know how I'll beat him next time... We are allowed to go again, right?
Melee? I haven't fought you yet... Although if your interested, I accept all challenges in my training grounds thread. Even from the guys who will clearly toast me. mrgreen And I can't say for sure, but I most likely won't survive round 9. I've used up all my options to pass 8. So hopefully, the dungeon I've been promised will soon commence.  

Wedry

Radryn Tiaos

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 11:42 pm
((I'm rooting for a draw just to see what happens. I haven't seen more awesome fight setup. Good luck by the way.))  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 11:58 am
fury, since your tournament is over are you taking anyone with you to the school or the mecha place question razz  

cat_girl_nukunuku

FARGORE
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 3:08 pm
"Hunt for Cassandra" will be posted as soon as you are ready fury.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 9:20 am
I have gone as far as I can in my Individual Tourney! Would the following individuals please do me the honor of joining me at the SOM School for Girls, to begin the RP portion of our Dungeon. We need to make a delivery. From there, we will go to Mecha Heavy Industries, to check out what they have to offer. Finally, we will begin our hunt for Cassandra, an evil witch who must be brought to justice.

Current Party:

Fury, the Eternal Disciple
Nukunuku, Claw-mistress of Death (in a warm, fuzzy way)
Alecks, the Devoted Defender
Talos Kintsei, the Hidden Blade
Lazarus, Arch-Magus most magical

Hopefully, Alecks will be finished with his Tournament before we enter the Dungeon... ninja  

Wedry

Radryn Tiaos

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 9:50 pm
I'm organizing a party for the wagon train, need at least 4-5 more people.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 6:54 pm
I'd like to join something. I'd rather not be the leader of anything, so anyone need a few more people?  

Puc The Demon

Radryn Tiaos

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 7:21 pm
Sure do, wanna make some serious chips with the "Wagon Train" Quest?

1) Radryn -leader
2) Onipuc
3)
4)
?)  
RPS Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games