Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~Pichi Roleplay~
A New Era Of Princesses ~Cont.~ *OPENED!!!* Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kandie Skull

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 6:57 am
((Aww... Poor you... Hope you get better! ^_^ ))

Iva smiled lightly at the Hanalisa... She was so innocent... So cute...

"It's alright, I'm sure you'll find her!" Iva smiled, Just like how I'm gonna find my older sister...

"Yeah, don't worry about it!" Sachiko chimed, while ruffling her hair. "Even though she's not here right now, she'll always be with you, in everything..."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 3:52 pm
Shreane smilled."That's why we are all here isn't it?"She then looked away."Well...I best freshen up.Lucky I got off early today..."

A huge crack was heard from the stage."Look out!"A studio light was wobbling,about to fall.Right when she heard the noise,Shreane looked at the man below it,focusing on something else.She then dashed off from the group and at a moment,she tackled him away from the spot and onto the ground,the light that fell,that was an inch away from her foot.  

MaronaPossessed

Melody of the Heart

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:33 pm
"Don't worry" Ami said. "Were all here we can be like one big famiy" She said.
"Can we all really be one family?" She asked not believeing it really.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 7:12 pm
jay heard the light fall as he thought "on seconded thought this will take quite a while, maybe i should offer them my help" jay jumpped up on stage and asked one of the people "do you need some help seting up 'cuz by the looks of it you could use it" as jay looked around the man to see a light had fallen over  

Kitsunimochi

MaronaPossessed

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 5:11 pm
Shreane jumpped away,turning red and looking away.The man got up and rubbed his head."I appreciate it but we have enough.Just a small accident."He smilled and looked at Shreane."Thank you.Tonite's show would have been canceled if it wasn't for you."He laughed.

"Ah...ahem.You're welcome.It was nothing."Shreane blushed."My name is Hisuo,the singer here.I was setting up the stage for the night."

"Shreane.Pleased."she quickly bowwed."A beautiful name...you wouldn't happen to have any plans tonite...would you?"Hisuo asked and Shreane looked away."Like that is any of your business!How dare you!"

Hisuo took out two tickets."I was just going to give you these for my show tonite.Nothing personal."He laughed and gave them to her as Shreane held them.

"I have to get back to work now.I'll see you tonite!"He waved and jumpped on the stage.

Shreane stood there,her eyes in amazement of what happened.Noticing Jay,she snapped out of it and looked at him."Oh...I know you..."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:30 am
jay scratched the back of his head as he said wih somewhat of a smile "don't take this the wrong way but, i don't know you" trying not to get the women mad or anything  

Kitsunimochi

Melody of the Heart

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 10:32 am
"Of course you can be my little sister Okay" Ami said to Hanalisa sweetly.
"Okay 've never had a sister before" She hugged Ami.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 10:59 am
"I see.We'll meet again soon."Shreane stated,walking away back to Iva and the others.  

MaronaPossessed

Kitsunimochi

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 12:40 pm
jay waved as he said "alright, later" jay then got off the stage and started walking back to where he remembered lyia to be on the beach  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 2:06 pm
lyia was still siting on the beach thinking when she thought "maybe a swim will help me think" lyia looked around to make sure no one was looking, once she was sure no one was around she got up and hoped into the water, lyia was swiming and spinning around underwater, she didn't realizes how good the water felt after being out of it for awhile  

Lyia Lunamara

Kitsunimochi

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:09 pm
once jay got back to the same place on the beach to find lyia left he thought to himself "i bet she had places to go or people to see" jay shrugged and sat agenst the wall and closed his eye with a smile on his face as he thought "today seems to be turning out much better then yesterdays" as jay went into a daydream  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:29 am
Iva giggled at the pair, she thought it was pretty cute that Ami decided to become Hanalisa's older sister.

Sachiko smiled lightly, feeling the same way as Iva did. Then she looked down at the watch, moving a strand of hair behind her ears. Her eyes widened in shock at the time. Because Sachiko had lived alone, she had a part-time job at some retaurant on a beach. And man, was she late!

"Sachiko?" Iva asked, raising an eyebrow at the girl.

"Ahhh!" Sachiko freaked, before turning around and mumbling something about a job.

"Hey!" Iva called, seeing her friend run down the path, leaving her pretty confused. "I guess she has things to do. Ah well."

Sachiko began to run as fast as she could. Man, swimming is way easier than this. Then the Aqua Pearl Mermaid came to a halt to catch her breath. She looked to her right, seeing the waves gently crash against the gold sand. An idea soon formed in her mind.

Swiftly, she jumped the fence, seperating herself from the beach and hopped into the water. She legs soon became one, her hair grew longer as her appearance changed. She began to swiftly swim through the cold water. Unware that something was about to happen...

(Man, that was long! sweatdrop ))  

Kandie Skull

MaronaPossessed

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:55 am
Shreane smilled and shook her head at Sachiko that was leaving.She then turned to everyone."Anyone know the stage at the beach?Well...I got two free tickets to go...anyone interested?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:10 pm
"What if something is wrong?" Hanalisa asked chasing Saichiko. She dove into the water after Sachiko fallowing her.
"Hanalisa" Ami called after her but she lost her.  

Melody of the Heart

Kandie Skull

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 6:39 am
"Really?" Iva asked, slightly interested while leaning forwards on the park bench. Then an idea struck her. She winked playfully, "Who'd you get it from?"  
~Pichi Roleplay~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games