Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)
General Harry Potter RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 12:47 am
(Truely tearful... Lol My charrie is spying!)

Kathyrn watched from afar, her spider-like fingers curled around the vertical bars of the railing. Seeing the two men adn Jame gave a a feeling of pity, excitement that her hero was there, anger that she had been ditched, and a feeling of jealous sadness. Witnessing the two older men hug, tears filling up their eyes, she felt out of place, like she shouldn't be watching.
"You have the right to Kathryn, after all, Sirius knows your secret and he DID tell you were his friend... Atleast thats what your thinking" A voice said in her brain. Her brain was either full of memories to dwell upon or a constant battle between what she wants and what others want her to be.

"Poor things... " She uttered under her breath, tears weling in her eyes, yet she did not let them fall, she could not. She wished she could walked over there and do something but Sirius told her to leave him alone, she had to respect his wishes. Now looking longingly at the broken tim-tams that scattered the entrance hall she banged her head against the marble railing, astounded by her stupidity. She reached into her bag to search for a tissue, her hand brushed upon the large number of loose tim-tams.

"I forgot about you!" She whispered quietly, grabbing one and stuffing it into her mouth, relising the smooth chocolate flavour. After eating one she returned her gaze back to the three men. She had an idea.

Surely they would not like it but no matter what Sirius said, each one of those men needed it. Grabbing three tim-tams from her bag she placed them on the railing and reached for her wand.
"Wingardium leviosa"She uttered quietly, rasing the tim-tams over her hand and moving to hover over each one of the mens head. Finally satisfied with each of the tim-tams placings they landed softly onto Lupin's bag with a muffled thud.

After all, chocolate always helped, no matter what.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 10:07 am
"Well, you''re my cockroach. Just don''t do it again, you great idiot. God, I love you," Remus answered hoarsely, "and you're forgiven."

He stared at Sirius for a moment, trying to rationalize how the other man had survived. And trying to remember what he''d just said. It wasn''t possible. He...shaking his head, Remus decided he didn''t really care. It was just overwhelming. He''d spent the last two years hating himself for not telling Sirius how he felt.

Untangling his arms from around Sirius'' chest, he laced his fingers into Sirius'' hair, and kissed him. He pulled back, stammered an apology, and looked down at Sirius'' chest. Well, admitting that you're in love with your best friend was an excellent way to start off the night, he thought, flushing...

(ooc: well, it is a slash guild and it is my otp...also, will be updating at the local library on every night except Sunday. I can be at the library until about 8:30 so...)  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 6:49 pm
((ah...Slashy goodness now to see where Sirius takes the story this time...I hand my keyboard to the master who has a thing for running away from me))

Sirius stared at the apologizing and flushing Remus in slight shock. He glanced over to James nervously and then back to Remus. That's when he realized the Tim Tam's on Remus' head. He glanced up the stairs but he couldn't see Kathryn. He pulled his wand out carefully and summoned two to him. He handed one to Remus while munching on the other one smiling nervously.

"Chocolate--always helps calm me down when I come back to life, find out James never died, and then get to see you again."

He silently thanked Kathryn with all his heart and told himself that the second he could get his legs to work properly he'd go and hug the girl to death, tell her that he'd join her on as many Full Moons as possible, and would always be a friend only an owl away if something happened.

Hell...he was already planning on that--so...he'd buy her a very very very large Honeydukes Best Chocolate Bar the next chance he got, and maybe...oh he'd think of something eventually.

It wasn't that he didn't love Remus--but..it was hard to explain. He had always felt something more for both him and James, and it was strange. He had finally realized it when "The Incident" happened. Severus had found out some how that he had "inappropriate" feelings for his two best friends--despite the fact he never told any one. Sirius had grown angry when he had started to attack Remus and the results lead to one of the most horrific experiences in his young life. He had always known that he would never have much of a chance with James--not with Lily running around, and he accepted it. But Remus--it had been so different, he had finally started to realize that he loved him when he was thrown in to Azkaban for 12 years. During the two year time period after that he was on the run, and then...he thought himself incapable of being loved, and tried his best not to get too close to Remus again lest his world started to crash down around him. But then there was no James, and Remus was the only one he really had--except Harry, but Harry was at school, with his own problems.

Death had changed him...but he came back and found James, and then Remus.

He wanted to tell Remus this, but...he glanced back up at James and towards the unseen Kathryn...he didn't know how, not in this setting. He looked back up at Remus and brushed some of his hair out of his face and wiped a stray tear away with his thumb.

"I missed you the most Remus..." He could only hope that Remus wouldn't be hurt and would give him time to collect his wits and thoughts and let him explain later--when he was over the fact that yes he is alive and at Hogwarts, yes James Potter is alive, and yes Remus Lupin--Remus J. Lupin, the one person he had allowed himself to fall for without realizing it despite his "playboy" reputation--loved him.

((...this was harder then I expected it to be, I was left to my own devices... sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 8:07 pm
(ooc: sneaking on the computer...going to get in so much trouble if I'm caught.)

Remus kindly untangled himself from Sirius, sat back and accepted the tim tam with a gracious smile. He was halfway through it when what the other man had said sank in.

"Jame? Alive?" he knew he was probably gaping again, but well, he had chocolate and for the moment, Sirius, who hadn't exactly been disgusted by the kiss, which was a good thing.

Remus didn't plan on doing anything else. He'd accepted long ago, sometime back in their sixth year, that yes, he was in love with Sirius, but, it was unlikely he'd get the opportunity to do anything beyond being friends. Getting the chance to just kiss him had been enough to make him the happiest person in the building, possible, England.

"How? He's well, dead," he blinked, realizing how stupid that sounded since Sirius was supposed to be dead as well and here he was eating tim tams and looked properly confused. "Nevermind, forget that last part."

The tim tam finish, he glanced back at the bag and sighed. His things had scattered across the floor. Hesitant to leave Sirius' side out of the sheer fear that the man would just disappear and he'd find the entire incident was a dream, he ignored it and sighed.

"Where's James?" he asked softly. After the last surge of energy, he didn't think he had it in him to get any more excited. And with the full moon coming, there was entirely too little energy to be used. Most of his energy was going toward preparing himself for the Change. He shuddered.  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 1:45 am
Smiling to herself as her plan worked she remembered her first ever tim-tam she ate. It was back in her home-land in Australia and her best friend brought some for recess at her muggle primary school. As soon as that chocolate touch her lips she was addicted. Moving to England she was sad that her favourite chocolate was goine, but she did have an affinity for Sugar Quills.

Watching as Sirius noticed the tim-tam and shared them she smiled, burtsing to cry a loud "SEE SIRIUS! TOLD YOU YOU''D NEED THEM", but with all her sense of self-control she stopped and decided to continue watching the men.
"This is like a really realistic soap"She thought with a laugh. Descending lower down the stairs so that she was in veiw of Sirius and Sirius was in veiw of her. The poor pair seemed very emotional, watching teh two munch on her tim-tams made her feel proud.

Grabbing her wand she conjured a piece of golden wattle, an australian flower, rather like a yellow pygmy puff. Conjuring several more she made them hover over the two as they ate.

"They look like such good friends" She thought leaning forward over he railing.

"Well, you''''re my cockroach. Just don''''t do it again, you great idiot. God, I love you,"

Eyes widening to the size of tennis-balls she watched the two men embrace eath other and kiss. It was like an electric shock vibrated through her body, she almost fell over the railing in shock. Although the shock was still upon her she didn''t know what to feel, but anger and sadness was not one of them. Instead she smiled, the golden wattle falling down upon them.

"I can''t bloody believe it! I can''t believe it!" She thought half laughing, the kiss at first made her feel uneasy but she admitted, it was quite a sexy sight.
"They''re gay? Wow" She thought with a laugh, she was this close to running over to them shaking there hands. "They''d be a cute couple..." She laughed stepping a few stairs down. She waved her wand above there heads and instead of wattle this time, hundreds of little tiny fireworks popped and fizzed around them. This time she couldn''t control herself.

"Bloody hell mate, why didn''t you tell me? Gosh I wouldn''t''ve minded if you were gay... I told you my secret" She chuckled shaking her head, her cheeks now flushed pink. She was only just teasing, but she had to admit, it was teh prettiest thing she ever saw.

She looked over at Remus then to Sirius
"Shall I bugger off now, or would you like to thank me for that tim-tam?" She said with a smile. Sure, she was butting in, but it made her feel happy that both of them were happy.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 4:18 am
Sirius glanced at Kathryn and back at Remus quickly before back up at her. He twitched his wand and her festivities disappeared as he rolled his eyes and gave her that "Not Now" look. Then he looked back at Remus and pointed up at James.

"He's right there Moony, don't tell me you've gone semi-blind in the last two years." He stopped and looked away, processing that in his mind. He knew Remus certainly didn't go blind--but he probably had many more injuries that could've been prevented if Sirius had been there for him. If Sirius had taken the blow for him. But instead he had to fall through a stupid piece of flippin fabric and left Remus again.

Bright side--Death was one of those "...WOAH Out of body experiences" (literally) and now he was back and James was there and Remus loved him.

The last one admittedly confused and scared him (as he was unsure of his own feelings) more then anything else, but it did give him a warm fuzzy feeling inside, so he placed it in the good side of everything.

((6 am, about to get on the bus, mistakes or just plain weirdness--you now know what to blame it on))  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 9:30 am
"I am not half-blind, Sirius, I'm just very emotional unstable at the moment," he muttered. "You're supposed to be dead, you great idiot."

Remus looked at Sirius for a moment, then he looked up at where James was standing. He had a feeling he should be excited or something about James being alive, but...well, it was difficult when one had used ones spare energy to jump onto someone, crying your eyes out. It also helped that James had been dead for nearly eighteen years.

He glared at Sirius, feeling far better now that he'd had some chocolate. Wait a minute, he didn't have tim tams...he looked up to find a red haired girl standing nearby, grinning at them.

"How many people witnessed me making a complete idiot of myself?" he murmured.

(ooc: I must be glad that I work at Ace Hardware, the computers at the registers are hooked up to the internet and I can update while you all are at school or something...just hope my boss never catches me...)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 6:43 pm
"Thanks for reminding me that I'm supposed to be dead right now. I would've never known had you not pointed this out to me, despite the fact that I've been--well...dead for the past two years," Sirius stated darkly. Death had become like Azkaban and Grimmuald to him. Talk about it with out being forced to? No...no that's quite all right thank you very much.

Sirius stood up and wobbled. He quickly braced himself on the wall with a hand and glanced around him. Kathryn, James, Remus...now all he needed was for Harry to jump out of no where and shout "Got your conk!" and he would officially have the most random-traumatizing-emotionally-exhausting day ever. He stopped and stared around him suspiciously.

"I swear if that boy does that, I'm going to have a nice long talk with the squid underwater..." he muttered under his breath before coughing and looking around again. He glanced at Kathryn and winked and smirked at her before glancing at James and Remus. He swallowed as his eyes nervously darted between the two.

"So...we're all together again..." he mumbled so the others could hear him, not really sure what to do in the situation.  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 7:01 pm
Remus gazed up at Sirius for a moment, than with a sigh, struggled to his feet. If Sirius was going to be pissy, he wasn't going to fight with him. It never did help much and he was certainly in no mood for fighting. Instead, he gathered his scattered belongings piling the parchment, books, and chocolate onto his ruined bag.

With a smile, he approached the girl standing nearby and offered her a bar of chocolate. She looked a bit peaky. Chocolate would do her good. He offered her the bar, "Here, it might make you feel better. I'm Remus."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 10:20 pm
Draco smirks at Snape leaning against the table "You know I missed this stupid school.. I never thought I'd miss this school.. "  

Wi1dfire88

900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 1:38 am
(Grr, I just typed an extremely long post and it died... *implodes* Now it's a crap post)

Kathryn winked back at Sirius and gave a look at Remus.
"Hey, your not an idiot" She siad with a little shrug and smiled, looking back at Sirius as he leant against the wall murmuring under his breath. He seemed concerned. Looking back she saw a chocolate bar in her face.
"Woah, thanks, I know your name Mr. Lupin, and I've adopted your philosipies aswell, chocolate always does make you feel better" She said looking at the wrappers name "You got good taste" She murmured.
Thankfully her palms had stopped sweating and it was safe to extend her hand for a handshake.
"I'm Kathryn Theree"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 5:09 pm
"Nice to meet you, Ms. Theree," Remus said. "I'm glad to find a fellow chocolate addict."

He looked at her for a moment, taking in her pale face and frowned. She looked as bad as he felt at the moment. Was she a werewolf? She certainly gave off the aura of being one. Same basic magical signature.

(ooc: I'm tired...sorry. sweatdrop )  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Nika Hesse

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 6:06 pm
Severus shrugged indifferently toward Draco's remark.

"When the school is over half your life and you live it, you will miss it no matter who you are," this made the Potions Master grimace.

"I would've never thought about coming back here those many years ago had it not been the Dark Lord. And now I can't leave here because of him," he sighed irritably and folded his arms in front of him.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 6:21 pm
Sirius couldn't help himself, he glanced at Remus, glanced at Kathryn, glanced at James and grinned.

"Awwoooooooooooo!" He looked up innocently while lifting his arms up in the air to "stretch", pointing to Kathryn before putting his arms down and looking at Kathryn while he spoke, not sure if he could handle the rush of emotions and getting lost in his thoughts again by looking at James or Remus.

"I'm hungry..." he stated. "Got the time?"  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 6:32 pm
Remus sighed, glanced at Sirius for a moment and then shifted through his things to find his watch. A few pieces of parchment fluttered to the floor along with a book (this with a rather loud thud), and he made a small sound of triumph as he pulled out the watch.

"It's 7:34 if you must know," he answered. "We could go down to the kitchens and get something if you're hungry. I, on the other hand, am ravished."  
Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games