Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
Do u have weird dreams about Panic? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I like....
  Brendon the best
  Ryan the best
  Jon the best
  Spencer the best
  i cant choose D8
View Results

Fragile Panic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 8:01 am
That was weird!
It kind of confused me to.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 7:47 pm
Hahahaha!! I have weird dreams alll the time and several of them involve Panic At The Disco.
My favorite was when I was sitting on my couch with my grandmother and I won a game on The Price Is Right at home. It was right after the Nine in the Afternoon video was realeased, so this parade comes through my back door. There were all these people with weird instruments and confetti. At the end of the parade my mom and Brendon Urie marched in, arms linked and listed off the stuff I won. It was amazing!! xd  

Polyamorous048

Freddyphone

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 11:28 am
Polyamorous048
Hahahaha!! I have weird dreams alll the time and several of them involve Panic At The Disco.
My favorite was when I was sitting on my couch with my grandmother and I won a game on The Price Is Right at home. It was right after the Nine in the Afternoon video was realeased, so this parade comes through my back door. There were all these people with weird instruments and confetti. At the end of the parade my mom and Brendon Urie marched in, arms linked and listed off the stuff I won. It was amazing!! xd
xd I'd love to have Brendon march in my house to tell me I won something!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 2:04 pm
I had a weird Panic dream last night! Here's what happened.

A couple of my friends and I were in this really weird house that has a bunch of staircases and hidden passageways and secret rooms and stuff, and we're really bored and don't know what to do. So we're sitting in this room that is filled with big stuffed comfy chairs and couches and all of a sudden the Panic boys come out of nowhere and sit down in random chairs around us. After a few minutes of not doing anything, Brendon starts looking around and nodding his head before he says, "so... what are we doing?" and I'm like, "nothing." So then he's like, "let's play a game!" and for some really weird reason I run out of the room and climb up the underside of a set of stairs and cling on to the side of them at the top. A few minutes later I see everyone leaving the room and running in different directions. The only one that doesn't leave is Spencer. When Brendon comes out he sees me and he's like, "you can't play from up there!" so he calls to Jon who is climbing the stairs and tells him to get me down, so Jon reaches over the side of the stairs and grabs me around the waist and pulls me up. Then with me still in his arms, he turns to Brendon and he says, "will you catch her?" and I'm like eek !!! When Brendon nods Jon tells me to get ready then he throws me over the railing to Brendon on the floor below who catches me. I'm so scared of what just happened that I don't say or do anything while Brendon carries me away explaining that we're playing hide and seek and Spencer is it. So he runs up to the top floor of the house and we go into this secret room where we find Ryan drinking tea and eating cookies. When he sees us he smiles and's like, "hey guys! Want a cookie?" so we shrug and Brendon puts me down and we sit down and start eating cookies. Then I woke up...  

Freddyphone

PunkNarumi

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 12:51 pm
Oh, oh, me, me!
I was in Blockbuster, and they were there for some reason. I was getting autographs and Jon wanted a certain pen in exchange for it and I went to Brendon and he whispered something about going over to Ryan for some reason and I did and he hugged me! All the next day I was telling my friends about it over and over and wondering why Jon wanted the pen and why Spencer didn't seem to be there....And daydreaming about a Ryan-hug  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 7:23 am
"Yea, totally ready!"
-Brendon Urie

I had a terrible dream.
I was like at an observation tower with Brendon for God knows why.
And all of a sudden this tower started to bend at the bottom.
Mind you, this place was incredibly crowded.
Meanwhile, this one kid was leaning over to far when the tower started to bend and was barely hanging on.
I have no idea where that kid's parents were, but he was hanging on the other side to where if he fell, he would've died.
Brendon felt he had to save this kid, so he went down the stairs and saved this kid's life.
But then the tower snapped and Brendon was caught completely by surprise.
I was still at the top of the tower, and that just kinda landed right side up on top of a building, so I was fine.
But Brendon.............
he fell.
And............... crying

I woke up in the middle of the night, like crying.
It was soo sad and depressing.
crying

By The Way, PunkNarumi, you spelt BrendOn's name wrong.  

PanicChic2005

sandflea

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 8:22 pm
I had this one dream where I was at my friends house and it was new years eve. and they had a surprise party for me. and when I walked in the room it was a bunch of my friends and Brendon Urie and they were all holding up letters that spelled out happy new year and brendon was the A in happy, and thats the only letter I could remember. lol  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 4:52 pm
PanicChic2005

Sorry, I do that a lot, 'cause I have a friend BrendAn. I fixed it, because it's bad if we go around doing that to members of the awesomest band, huh?  

PunkNarumi

Panda Cheval

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 12:19 am
PunkNarumi
PanicChic2005

Sorry, I do that a lot, 'cause I have a friend BrendAn. I fixed it, because it's bad if we go around doing that to members of the awesomest band, huh?

As long as you don't do that mistake again, its all good [in the hood biggrin ]

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 6:30 am
Oh how its been so long... Lol i've been out for a very long time ._. it was sad... i miss you all heart imma read your posts now. wink  

Heavens Savior

Panda Cheval

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:07 pm
Heavens Savior
Oh how its been so long... Lol i've been out for a very long time ._. it was sad... i miss you all heart imma read your posts now. wink

"Ohh how its been so long! We're so sorry we've been gone, we were busy writing songs for, YOU!" Sorry I had to do that. :]
Welcome Back <3

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 9:20 am
I've had a dream where Brendon was my cousin and a dream where Ryan was my cousin and last night I had a dream that I was at a concert with my cousin and Brendon was all like "hey guys come up and sing with us!" so me and my cousin went up and sang with Brendon  

xPanicxAtxThexBalletx

Fragile Panic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 10:07 pm
Freddyphone
I had a weird Panic dream last night! Here's what happened.

A couple of my friends and I were in this really weird house that has a bunch of staircases and hidden passageways and secret rooms and stuff, and we're really bored and don't know what to do. So we're sitting in this room that is filled with big stuffed comfy chairs and couches and all of a sudden the Panic boys come out of nowhere and sit down in random chairs around us. After a few minutes of not doing anything, Brendon starts looking around and nodding his head before he says, "so... what are we doing?" and I'm like, "nothing." So then he's like, "let's play a game!" and for some really weird reason I run out of the room and climb up the underside of a set of stairs and cling on to the side of them at the top. A few minutes later I see everyone leaving the room and running in different directions. The only one that doesn't leave is Spencer. When Brendon comes out he sees me and he's like, "you can't play from up there!" so he calls to Jon who is climbing the stairs and tells him to get me down, so Jon reaches over the side of the stairs and grabs me around the waist and pulls me up. Then with me still in his arms, he turns to Brendon and he says, "will you catch her?" and I'm like eek !!! When Brendon nods Jon tells me to get ready then he throws me over the railing to Brendon on the floor below who catches me. I'm so scared of what just happened that I don't say or do anything while Brendon carries me away explaining that we're playing hide and seek and Spencer is it. So he runs up to the top floor of the house and we go into this secret room where we find Ryan drinking tea and eating cookies. When he sees us he smiles and's like, "hey guys! Want a cookie?" so we shrug and Brendon puts me down and we sit down and start eating cookies. Then I woke up...

The fact of Ryan sitting in a room and eating and drinking tea and cookies made me laugh so much but it's not hard to imagne.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 12:59 pm
when i watch videos of bren and ry on youtube i think of these crazy stories. (there clean) but i usually dont have drams about them. i usually have to fall asleep to there new cd to have a dream or think about ryan alot...  

rybear_is_love

takashi_sahoko

2,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 2:21 pm
____✖✖✖_______________________________panic. at. the. disco. ________________________
________________________Allow me to exagergerate a memory or two.
________________________Where nothing really mattered except for me to be with you.
________________________If love is not enough to put my enemies to sleep.
________________________&& I'll even have the courtesy of admitting I was wrong.
________________________I'm putting out the lantern, find your own way back home.
_____________________________________It's the greatest thing that's yet to have happened. ««○○○

User Image

xoxoxoxoxoxoWow. I haven't had a Panic dream in awhile but, I did have one yesterday. && it was the shortest Panic Dream I have ever had, because usually my dreams would span until I actually wake up, but I remember that I just started to have this dream && then I woke up. Blaahhh. Anyways. You all know that sometimes my dreams kind of take place with movie scenes right? Well last night, I was watching a video of AllTimeLow talking about Harry Potter which made me watch Harry Potter. My dream was that Brendon, Ryan, Jon && Spencer were all students at Hogwarts and the headmaster or should I say headmistress was Keltie. o-o. And Hogwarts was nothing like we know now, Hogwarts was like this School of Rock. It was pretty dang awesome if you asked me. && while the guys were there, Ryan would constantly hit on Keltie (which makes sense since they are in a relationship in real life) && Keltie would just straight out slap him. Poor Ryan. And now since I'm into a monkey crazed right now, Brendon and Jon over in the Quidditch field kept trying to make bananas appear out of the air && Spencer was in charms with Professor Flitwick, but the professor was actually Pete Wentz himself. (Which almost kinda fits, since Flitwick is short && Pete is ermm. Short as well). And then the little blur came and there was another part and they were all going to the Great Hall with Jon & Brendon still trying to make bananas appear (I don't know why they just don't go to the kitchen). And Jon goes says a spell and Brendon was like, "No! That's not it!" and then Brendon points the wand somewhere else., and it hits Ryan. And it turns out that it was the right spell. Kind of && Ryan turned into a banana.(Poor Ryan) A huge Banana, and Brendon goes over with Jon to Banana Ryan while Spencer is like this O_O. And Brendon tries to bite into Ryan but Spencer is like "NOOO! GET AWAY FROM MY BEST FRIEND YOU BANANA FREAKS!" And Spencer drops down tearing, then literally like seconds later they hear a muffled voice and they look around an the banana. Oops I mean Ryan who fell down when he turned into a banana, suddenly sprouted legs that had really big mickey mouse shoes on them and hands that were covered in gloves and then he started break dancing and started to sing I like to move it move it. And Spencer and Brendon and Jon are like. Whooaa. And then Jon takes a bit of Ryan because he is a banana when Ryan gets near him, and Ryan's big gloved hands came in contact with Jon's cheeks and then Ryan ran away to the Black Lake and tehy're chasing after him since Jon said it was a good banana. When they got to the black lake though, Ryan was in the water so they went after him and the Giant Squid started to appear. And then I woke up. -____-"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Northern Downpour sends its ℓöυë

PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out