Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
THE HOT TOPIC! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Cosmo

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 2:57 pm
NUEVO LEON
UNDER LAREDO XD  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 5:48 am
I like hot topic, but I don't shop there often.  

.killed.tears.

Vaginas For Breakfast

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 10:55 am
ugh...you people shop for yourselves...I make my girlfriend shop for my clothes...can't stand the mall...  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 1:38 pm
You can always shop online. They do have a website, so you don't have to go to the mall. That way you can sit on your butt and be lazy all day.  

.killed.tears.

XXThe_Phantoms_VoiceXX

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 2:22 pm
i get my chirps and my school stuff from hot topic other than that not much other than music  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 3:48 pm

I'm officially a Wal-Mart and thrift store girl.

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

The Kings Royal Baker

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 5:16 pm
I only shop at Hot Topic for band shirts, and the one where I live sells em for 20 bucks a pop and half the time they have a buy one get one for 10 bucks deal. pirate  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 5:54 pm
What's wrong with liking the hot topic, just cuz it has cool clothes? Actually, barley anybody around me goes to hot topic but me and a few of my friends, mostly everybody goes to those horrible preppy stores.  

nevertoolate90

Atlanfer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 10:23 pm
I cant blame people who goes with the flow. But what about the people who started it? I mean they explored other stuffs and struggled to be unique and then copy cats will just come and steal their ideas. how nice,  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 6:19 pm
i go to places like hot topic, forever 21, wet seal, anything that looks good. i like those places.
but alot of it is overpriced, wich is why i dont like it as much. the only people that go there are preppy kids who use their daddys credit card.  

yevaFACE

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 12:48 am
just_another_reason
i go to places like hot topic, forever 21, wet seal, anything that looks good. i like those places.
but alot of it is overpriced, wich is why i dont like it as much. the only people that go there are preppy kids who use their daddys credit card.
As opposed to preppy kids that actually work for their money to afford the life style they enjoy.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 2:04 pm
I shop at Hot Topic only for their band tees. I can't find them anywhere else so that's where I shop. ninja
I will agree that they are sometimes over-priced on their merchandise though. xP  

Gothic-x-Muffinxoxo

tetsoysauce

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 6:31 am
I have never bought a band tee from Hot Topic. It's a rip off. I can usually haggle the same shirt from the band for about a fraction of the cost. And I know there isn't any middlemen involved in the exchange of the money. Either that or I get s**t for free because I run their merch table.

As for preppy clothes. They are nice. I have nothing against it. It's a style that not many people realize is actually not bad looking. At least its better than pants that are 5 sizes to big and shirts that go down to my knees. Hollister, Abercrombie, American Eagle, Aeropostale may all be expensive stores to shop at, but you can't not admit that sometimes you'd rather be wearing that preppy polo to the party you went to than that Cannibal Corpse t-shirt you bought from Hot Topic.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 6:54 am
tetsoysauce
I have never bought a band tee from Hot Topic. It's a rip off. I can usually haggle the same shirt from the band for about a fraction of the cost. And I know there isn't any middlemen involved in the exchange of the money. Either that or I get s**t for free because I run their merch table.

As for preppy clothes. They are nice. I have nothing against it. It's a style that not many people realize is actually not bad looking. At least its better than pants that are 5 sizes to big and shirts that go down to my knees. Hollister, Abercrombie, American Eagle, Aeropostale may all be expensive stores to shop at, but you can't not admit that sometimes you'd rather be wearing that preppy polo to the party you went to than that Cannibal Corpse t-shirt you bought from Hot Topic.

Actually to a party, I'd rather wear that DKM tee I got at a DKM gig. smile  

Rellik San
Captain

The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games