Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Legion of Helpers
New to the Guild? Introduce Your Self Here!! Post Here 1st! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 255 256 257 258 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Waronik

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 5:14 pm
Hi, Im Garret. Im new to the guild and new to Gaia. I started about 5 days ago and im still a little lost on what to do, so I joined here to learn more about Gaia. Thanks for letting me join biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 6:05 pm
Hello, I'm new to this guild. I'd like to help out newbies. biggrin I discovered this guild since it was the guild of the month.  

Kumiko-Misaki

Adib13

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 6:21 pm
hello everybody xp
my name's Adib, i'm new, this is my 1st week on Gaia sweatdrop
anybody here has already made a house on Gaia? do pm or reply lolx currently finding some place nice to set my house rofl
anyway if anybody wanna get to know me better, just pm or check my profile n friendster xd  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 6:21 pm
Hi im angel and im pretty much broke....so anny donations would be apreciated sooo much and feel free to add me as a freind or PM me anny time u want kk  

Legit Zombie

Vampyre_Mule

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 6:23 pm
Hi everyone! I'm Dragon-sayer's male mule. She wants to make some male avatars for the arena and try on some male clothes just for the heck of it (on me, of course!). So, yeah, that's about it. I'll be updating my profile shortly, as well as getting a trading pass, so don't worry! Later! ^.=.^ Hey, is anyone willing to donate an Angelic Microphone to me? Pwease? *gives puppy eyes to everyone*  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 6:23 pm
I'm new here :3 I sent a request to join because I wanted to make new friends (hopefully nice ones) and maybe help some new Gaians along the way! Grats on the guild spotlight also! biggrin  

AidanTheBananaMan

ImperialAuthority

Gallant Paladin

9,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 6:25 pm
Im chris ive been on gaia for a little over 2 onths so I know a little of whats going on, i mostly just joined to meet new people. Feel free to pm  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 6:32 pm
hey im dark demon of hell14 i know its a long name so u guys can call me dark for short .  

demon ninja 14

Neyo Tsuya

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 6:39 pm
Sup i'm fleir i just oined a few days ago blaugh  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 6:41 pm
woops -.- sup i'm fleir i'm new i've played for about four days now

my other message got screwed up and i said oined insted of joined  

Neyo Tsuya

Skye_7188

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 7:09 pm
Hi I'm Skye and I'm 18 ( I'll be 19 in July) and um... if you wanna know something else just ask me.  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 7:54 pm
I'm zuse. I'm emo and love it.  

No More Ides

Salem Croft

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 7:57 pm
Hey, I'm Deba. I joined the guild because I'm tired of all of the senseless hatred that people put others through here, when we're supposed to be enjoying each other's company. Anyway, thanks for letting me join, and I'll do my best to do my part. If anyone wants to get in touch with me for any reason, feel free to PM me.  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 8:17 pm
Hi everybody, I'm elder, I'm here cauz i love to help nice people, and i figured that you guys are nice, so it'd be a great place to help out in  

Duzel

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 8:57 pm
Wacram Glaziuz is my name online... all my friends call me Wacram, ^^ like detailed art, i make some 3D pic's and i keep having fun with photoshop all the time biggrin

umm, i also like Anime, and Celtic music and Trance some anime music and im going to study at Noroff in the 3D Design and Animation degree soon!...

i am willingly to help... but i might need some help meself ^^ i need help with quests ... would like to know some more about the quests in Gaia... where to get and how to finish!  
Legion of Helpers

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 255 256 257 258 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games