Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Art Mentors

Back to Guilds

Where artists are paired in a mentor/mentee fashion to share their knowledge. 

Tags: artists, mentor, mentee, learning, drawing 

Reply Gaian Art Mentors
Introduce yourself! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 79 80 81 82 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jenn_chan85

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 3:16 pm
Hey all you wonderful artists!!

My name's Jenni, though you can call me Jenn, Jenni, or whatever! XD I've been drawing since I could hold a pen, and I've recently gotten into the realism style of drawing. Well, I suppose I'll put up my stats.

Name: jenn_chan85
DA: jennchan85.deviantart.com (real original, huh? OOOOOLD)
Height: 5'11"
Weight: secret!! >__<
Profession: Lazy bum
Likes: Drawing, reading, watching tv, surfing the web, cats, art whoring
Dislikes: Meanies, no food, no sleep

I hope to become a better artist, and look forward to learning from everyone here (and I hope to be able to help others as well).

FYI: I'm on a major art whore phase. If anyone's commishes open up, send me a pm! I'm a patient, loyal, and hopefully non-stalkerish customer. :'D  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 3:29 pm
Hiiiiyaaa! heart

I'm a genki gal! Name's Di-chan but you can all call me Dios! biggrin

Welp... I just turned 15 this year... And ummm.... I'm very very strange! biggrin .... And Genki! biggrin LOLZ! And kinda stupid too... ^^;
I'm in my 3rd quater of 9th grade in high school and I have a boyfriend who goes by the name of Elf. I've been with him for 2 years and are very happy biggrin I like to draw lotsa stuffs but I usually don't have time to doll all the time emo
I love bunnies.. X3 especially bunny peoples... And mah friends... heart But... I greatly dislike cat gals... evil And vegies gonk
Mah sis,Freaky, showed me this guild. I hope to get along well with all of you! biggrin  

Black Dios

Wispered

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 5:36 pm
Welcome to our new hot cats. Pull up an eisel and get cozy.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 6:33 pm
Hello!

I'm Ros.

I have a diploma in multimedia and the internet. I love to draw. (of course) I suppose i can safely say I'm good at comic strip art like garfield or grimm. I want to expand my knowledge in drawing though, that's why im here.

I'm looking forward to be working with you guys!

Oblivious Mischief

Tricky Lunatic

12,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Jack-pot 100

MurryG

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 7:13 pm
Hi, I'm just a total noob at art. I have a friend who's really good and she laughs at me when I draw cause I'm so bad at it. I wanna get good at it so she'll be like "wow, you don't suck" lol.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 7:17 pm
Sissy! *glomps* Welcome!
And welcome to the rest of you!  

Freaksrus

Sarcastic Codger

24,440 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Survivor 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

yoshimichi

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 8:01 pm
Hello all,

My name is Rose but you may call me Calvin, Cal, Yoshi, anything really just make sure i know you are referring to me .
I'm going to Uni for Network Security and have been drawing for as long as i can remember.

You can find me here or here although the second gallery is abandoned, i will use it again eventually.

>.< i haven't touched traditional media in over 5 years and am finding that I have become to dependent on Ctrl+Alt+Z. I wish to improve on my digital painting and hope to get back in touch with traditional media.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 8:19 pm
hello new member  

Skreemin

comichub

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 3:08 am
nice to meet you all. first i must say i love the idea of this guild -- giving creative critique/help to fellow artists. you guys did it great!!

my name is Ann. a humble artist and godmother to 4 kitties. reading and drawing comic is the love of my life lol i've never properly attended art class but self-learning. my tools at hand are Photoshop CS, Wacom, and now practicing on Open Canvas. i've joined Gaia since late 2005 and have joined several artshops and auctions. you can track me from my sig. >w<  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 4:40 am
hi 3nodding  

Kimaya

Proxy Fairy

10,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Wispered

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 8:39 am
Welcome Welcome.
It's great to see that we're getting such a broad spectrum of skills. I shall feed on the knowledge of all of you. Dwahahaha
Ahem.
Pull up an eisel.

Rumor...you got banned for lurking? 0_o  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 8:47 am

Hey new people!
^-^ <33

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

T o x i c` Quiddity

Fatal_Blood

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 2:53 pm
Hey all, My names Ryan, call me whatever except Ry because i dispise that, ummm im kind of new to drawing, ive been at it for a few months, im 15 by the way and live in the UK if you want more info out of me dont hesitate to ask ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 3:05 pm
Welcome to our new members! heart

Comichub - Oh, I wish I had my kitties with me. crying (I have four, but they're staying with my parents while I'm away at college.) I miss them so much...  

Iyou

Kinajiko

2,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 3:14 pm
Hey, I'm Kinajiko, but you can call me Kina-chan (or whatever). I like food (but i'm not fat! :O how do I do it?), reading, manga/anime, school (I'm a nerd), my friends, family, and my boyfriend. That's pretty much it, I think...  
Gaian Art Mentors

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 79 80 81 82 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games