Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Roleplaying
.hack // RP Version 2.0 // Locked, go to 3rd version Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We all love...
Anonymously-Insane
100%
 100%  [ 21 ]
Total Votes : 21

Shuyu

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 7:08 pm
:: She looked at Akura. ::

I know there isn't any stopping you, Akura, but I don't want to see anybody lose, so kill me first if you're going to kill anyone.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 3:44 am
"dont be suicidal! if i have to, ill protect everyone here! just leave and there wont be any more trouble!"  

Zieg_Tonanami

BreathLessX
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 12:20 pm
"What, are you just going to kill me because you suck? So you have to make me suck with you?" Hitomi glared at her.

((Oh, my message said I wont be on much, but I have AIM, YIM on my phone so if you are on and want to get the RPG moving my names are

AIM: DemonHatsuharu
YIM: HaseoTriV

Just so you know.))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 2:27 pm
((dont leave!!! im gonna miss u!!!!! crying crying crying i have only regular yim on a comp. will it still work?))

"just leave, please. this is gonna be a tough battle for you if you keep fighting." he said as he readied himself. "hitomi, kuroneko, i suggest that if we fight, you 2 leave, k?"  

Zieg_Tonanami

BreathLessX
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 11:26 am
((Yesh. That will still work ^^ and I'm sorry. I'll still be RPing with you guys))

"Ok. I understand."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 3:06 pm
User Image She glanced at Kuroneko and laughed. "I'd rather let you watch your friend die. It's more fun that way."

Turning her attention to Zieg, she said "If you had any brains, you'd run away."

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

Zieg_Tonanami

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 3:29 pm
"why do you want to kill us? is it for some sick game or something?" zieg asked, surprised that she still dont understand whos there.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 5:30 pm
:: Kuroneko stared at Akura. ::

Well aren't you going to PK me?

:: She began walking up to her. ::

Shuyu

Zieg_Tonanami

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 2:08 pm
"kuroneko! dont go near her!" he yelled, surprised that shes walking towards death.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 4:56 pm
User Image "A sick game? Haha. I'm just a bored little PKer," she said with her blades in the air.

"Kuroneko, did you not hear me?" she said a little annoyed, "But if you insist!" She waited for the girl to come closer and as soon as she was in range, and a couple slashes later, Kuroneko fell to the ground.

[A little godmodding, yes, but Shuyu gave me permission... XD;]

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

Shuyu

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 5:01 pm
:: Kuroneko obviously fell down, her character dead. She continued to lay there. ::

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 3:37 am
"dangit......" zieg was sorta ticked that kuroneko didnt listen. then he said, "if you're so bored, why dont you go looking elsewhere for people to kill?"  

Zieg_Tonanami

BreathLessX
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 1:32 pm
Hitomi looked at KuroNeko. 'Kuro-chan....no. i must gate out.' Attempting to gate out, the golden rings surrounded her avatar. "What?! I can;t gate out!"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 4:18 pm
"oh no.......not now.....not now..... aura. please. find a way around the system parameters to get everyone out of here. it seems the system isnt very happy with us." he said in a hushed voice.  

Zieg_Tonanami

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games